Known as an island nation, Singapore is also a perfect destination for who are a big fan of ocean and one of the most famous destination you can’t miss in Singapore is Adventure Cove Waterpark – the most magnificent water park in Sentosa Island. So, what’s hot in Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore? Let’s check out our Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review (Adventure Cove Waterpark Sentosa review, Adventure Cove Waterpark review) for 1 day trip on how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark, what to do and top things to do at Adventure Cove Waterpark sentosa to find out the answer!
- Guide to Singapore Botanic Gardens — How to visit & what to do in Singapore botanic gardens
- Explore S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore — One of the best places you must visit in Singapore
- Must try rides in Universal Studios Singapore — Top 10 things to do & Best rides in Universal Studios Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore blog — The fullest USS guide for wonderful 1 day trip to Universal Studio Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore tips — Top 5 best tips for a wonderful trip to Universal Studio Singapore
Do you ever think in your life you can watch directly by your own eyes colorful fish as well as beautiful reef without diving? Are you ever excited when swimming with rays, moving along with lovely dolphins? The answer is all are in Adventure Cove Waterpark – the most magnificent water park in Singapore in which give you not only a lot of amazing experiences but also a day to be yourself like in the real ocean.
Adventure Cove Waterpark is famous for theme park and Resorts World Sentosa located at Sentosa Island. To arrive to this water park, you just only need to cross a short bridge near the harbor. Here, you’ll experience the most extreme, thrilling games, up and down into giant spiral tunnels as well as the other mild games. Therefore, you’ll definitely find out your favorite game in this water park.
Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review: How to buy and what’s Adventure Cove Waterpark tickets price?
One-day ticket costs $ 22 (or SGD 30.57). The price consists of all games in the water park, except for the Ray Bay because of its particular tickets. Today, these tickets are sold online by many well-known websites in Vietnam. To save your time, you should book tickets online without waiting to buy one in place. For me, I’ve booked simply and quickly on Klook. When I arrive at the gate, I just need to scan the QR Code without getting in line. It’s a quite convenient to say.
You can buy Adventure Cove Waterpark Ticket here.
Adventure Cove Waterpark review: How to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark?
Adventure Cove Waterpark located in Resorts World Sentosa – one of the most famous theme parks and resorts in Singapore. This is the head of the famous Universal Studio Singapore theme park, S.E.A Aquarium and so on. Thus, there are some main ways to go to Adventure Cove:
- Take Sentosa Express: Either catch MRT train and get off at Harbourfront Station (North-South Route or Circle Route) or take the route 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145 or even 166 bus and get off at Telok Blangah Street. From that, you can take Sentosa Express from VivoCity Level 3 (Hall L)
- Take a bus: Catch route 123 or RWS 8 bus from VivoCity bus stop, alight at Resorts World Sentosa and walk to Adventure Cove.
- Cable car: Get off at MRT Harbourfront Station, move to gate B and go to Singapore Cable Station located at Harbourfront Towel II.
- On foot: This is the cheapest way to get to Sentosa. Walk along the wide beautiful roads and take views as you want before arriving. The roads always equip with porches so that you needn’t worry about the outside weather. Also, you can make a move from VivoCity to Sentosa, cross the Broadwalk Bridge and especially at night, this bridge will be miraculously brightened up.
Adventure Cove Waterpark Sentosa review: Must-play games at Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore
Adventure Cove Waterpark is always being the ranking of Top 10 Best Theme Parks in Asia. Coming here and playing as an explorer, you’ll feel all the adrenaline flowing through your body while jumping into the thrilling slides and spiral along like a tornado with no ending. If you need for speed, why don’t you race down with your friends by the body board? Let’s catch the twists and turns under groundwater, get into spiral slides or even overcome your fear through the cliff jump. After all extreme experiences, take a minute to regain your composure and continue the adventure by renting wet suit for yourself to explore the place in which over 20.000 colorful fish live.
Adventure River: Always welcome when you’re ready. Basically, all you need to do is just grab a float, sit on it and let the current of the river brings you around a lush jungle garden, a mysterious grotto and an underwater tunnel. Especially, there will be a lot of aquatic animals around you during the journey so remember to pay attention.
Bluewater Bay: It’s a giant wave pool where you can have high jumping on the waves. So, how wonderful than having fun on these waves together with your family!
Big Bucket Treehouse: This is probably every kid’s paradise. You’ll stand under a dripping hose with tons of water and be soaked. Moreover, there are a lot of other interactive games for kid.
Rainbow Reef: It can be said that Rainbow Reef is the highlight of the Adventure Cove Waterpark. This is a place where you can snorkel and deep in over 20.000 colorful fish. You can watch by your own eyes lots of beautiful reef which are only seen on television. Those amazing experiences are only at Adventure Cove Waterpark, so don’t miss your change when visiting here.
Splash Works: Splash Works is the perfect game for who intend to conquer the high or even you are a bit afraid of high. Here is where you can find many challenging water obstacles such as balancing beam, tightrope walk, rope wall, cliff jump and even rock climbing over water.
Ray Bay: Do you ever wonder you can get up close with dozens of rays or even touch their flattened bodies? Let’s visit Ray Bay and wade with this amazing fish, especially you can also feed them too.
Dueling Racer: If you fancy going down a face down, this slide is for you. Just take a board, race down with your friend and see who reaches the bottom first.
Pipeline Plunge: Its name says it all. This game will give you the feeling of getting into a tornado. You’ll feel like the road is always swirling without exist. Before landing, you will slide down a vortex tube and wind through the spiral.
Riptide Rocket: It is the first hydro-magnetic coaster in Southeast Asia. Riptide Rocket is more of a roller coaster over water. Therefore, get ready to have a hell of a good time with plunging drops, thrilling twists and tight intense before flushing us out. Sounds terrified, isn’t it? But I’m sure you‘ll want to ride them over and over again.
Whirlpool Washout: When playing this game, I’m sure you’ll champ at the bit with the whirlpools, thrilled turns and soggy water before landing on a big pool.
Spiral Washout: If you need for speed, this game is already for you. Remember to hold on tight to your float so that you can’t be dizzied due to its spiral washout with a super high speed.
Tidal Twister: This will give you a lot of experiences from mild to wild transitions. So be ready because Tidal Twister sends you careening down an unpredictable passage of swirls and slaloms, delivering maximum fun at maximum speed.
Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review: Superb facilities at Adventure Cove Waterpark
Besides a list of Adventure Cove rides and attractions, it also has a lot of superb services for visitors. Safety clothing, swimming float (if you come in a family having a baby, you should prepare in advance baby’s float), lockers (the bigger locker’s size you use, the higher price you pay),… always full of equipment. Also, there are a couple of drying machines around the park to dry yourselves and get ready in five minutes for next must-try playground.
Adventure Cove Waterpark review: Some tips to maximize your visit to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Open daily from 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. However, you should arrive early in order not to be in a crowed lines.
- Bring extra clothes, especially the most comfortable ones to completely take part in all games in this water park. And you should choose some which are a bit tight so that you don’t get expose while playing games.
- There are lockers rental in the park, so don’t be ill at ease about missing. Moreover, you should carry all the necessary items to enjoy the games as much as possible.
- Take sunscreen and towels along to save your money on rental.
If Singapore is too familiar to Universal Studio Singapore or Garden By The Bay, Adventure Cove Waterpark is a brand new option for you, especially for who are a big fan of ocean. Don’t forget to take a note Living Nomads’s Singapore Travel Experiences in order to have the most memorable trip.
Again, you can buy Adventure Cove Waterpark Ticket here.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Ticket
- ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands Ticket
- Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets in Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Tickets
- Skyline Luge Singapore: Skyline Luge & Skyride
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck or Sampan Ride
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
- Science Centre Singapore, Butterflies Up-Close, Omni Theatre
- Singapore River Cruise
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Ticket
- Wings of Time Show Ticket in Singapore
- LiHO TEA in Singapore
- Singapore Travel Card (NETS FlashPay)
- Universal Studios Singapore Tickets
- Klook Pass Singapore
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G Portable WiFi for Singapore from Uroaming
- 4G WiFi (SG Pick Up) for Europe
Are you finding more top things to do in Singapore: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Singapore travel blog — The fullest Singapore travel guide blog for a budget trip to Singapore for the first-timers.