Hey, hello, I’m very happy to share my Singapore travel itinerary (Singapore trip itinerary), for you to refer to when making self-sufficient traveling to Singapore, and this time it is Singapore itinerary 6 days (6 days in Singapore) that can flexible and modify according to your needs. That means you can use this schedule for 2 days 1 night, 3 days 2 nights, or 5 days 4 nights, or 6 days 5 nights. All is OK, very suitable, is it awesome?! Thus, compared with the previous itineraries that I shared, this Singapore travel itinerary 6 days will give you more choices, with reasonable time frame. Now, check it out!
- How to travel cheap in Singapore? — 3 best way on how to travel around Singapore & cheapest way to get around Singapore
- Singapore Malaysia 5 days itinerary — What to do & suggested 5 days 4 nights Singapore Malaysia itinerary
- Singapore family itinerary — The pefect suggested Singapore 4 day itinerary for family with kids
- Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review — What to do & how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark?
- Michelin Star restaurant Singapore street food — 5 cheap Singapore 1 star Michelin street food stalls you definitely must-try
Of course, I will prioritize important destinations on a daily, and will not forget to recommend you services so you can save time in moving and exploring Singapore in the schedule travel to Singapore this time.
The best flight time to Singapore
To make a self-sufficient Singapore travel itinerary, you should pay attention to the flight time. You can choose to fly in the morning to spend time exploring Singapore in the afternoon, after check-in the hotel. The best morning flight time is departing from Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi at 8am – 9am. You will arrive at Singapore Airport around 11am – 12am, take the MRT to the hotel to send your luggage, have lunch and start your journey.
Singapore itinerary 6 days: Day 1 — Explore Gardens by the Bay and see Marina Bay Sand from the bottom up
The first day I arrived in Singapore, I checked in at 1pm, had lunch near the hotel and took the MRT to Gardens by the Bay at around 2pm – 3pm. The most beautiful time to explore Gardens by the Bay is also from 3pm, because the sunshine is light and not harsh and suitable for watching the whole unique high forest ecosystem. Gardens by the Bay is part of the Singapore government’s strategy to turn the country from a “garden city” into a “city in garden”.
Visiting Gardens by the Bay is free, because it is an open park with Supertree Grove trees 25m – 30m high, sucking solar energy to glow at night. There is an OCBC Skyway bridge system to connect these Supertree Grove trees. You need to buy an S$ 8 ticket to access this bridge but I don’t think it is necessary, because I also know that higher and more interesting places and will show you this itinerary.
What you need to buy is tickets to access the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay. Cloud Forest is the place you must visit when come to Gardens by the Bay, if not, as if you have not experienced anything here. I was especially impressed by Cloud Forest – the forest ecosystems are built according to each layer of different heights. You can buy the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome Combo Tickets here for cheaper prices than buying directly in Singapore or cheaper than buying single ticket.
When the city lights up, you can return to Marina Bay and see the architecture around Marina Bay at night from the bottom up. In particular, the glowing Supertree Grove trees in Gardens by the Bay will surprise you, and do not forget the Marina Bay Sand by the bay. There is also a light show at Marina Bay which is also very impressive, completely free, but you need to watch the show time.
Singapore itinerary 6 days: Day 2 — Spend full day at Universal Studios Singapore, return to watch Marina Bay from top to bottom in the evening of day 2
When traveling to Singapore, you should not miss Universal Studios Singapore (USS), the most desirable theme park in the lion island nation. No need to go anywhere, coming to Universal the next day and spend most of your time of day 2 here. Universal theme park opens at 10am, so feel free to wake up and have a good breakfast before going to Universal in Singapore.
Compared to the past, there are now a lot of people buying tickets online for cheaper and no need to queue. You can buy tickets to Universal Studios Singapore at Klook to have a cheaper price, very beneficial.
You must spend at least 6 hours at USS, from 10 am to 4 pm, then return to Marina Bay Sands to visit Marina Bay Sands Skypark located on the 57th floor of the legendary Marina Bay Sands building in Singapore. From here you can enjoy 360 degree views of Singapore and the panorama view of Marina Bay from above, from dusk until the city lights up. Great, if you want to have this experience, you should buy tickets in advance here to visit Marina Bay Sands Skypark.
6 days in Singapore: Day 3 — Exciting Bungee Jumping experience in Sentosa
Located on the campus of Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Park is Asia’s premier entertainment destination with plenty of thrilling activities and adventure games. You do not need to buy tickets to enter Sentosa, but must buy tickets for each game in Sentosa. The best show in Sentosa, which everyone has to wait from morning till night to watch, it is because of water music show: Wings of Time. There are 2 show at 7:40pm and 8:40pm daily.
Spending a full day in Sentosa is a necessity, because Sentosa Park has dozens of games for you to explore and experience. To save money when playing games in Sentosa, you can buy Sentosa Fun Pass ticket to play: 3 games (Play 3 Pass), 5 games (Play 5 Pass) or Maximum games in Sentosa (Play Max Pass) . These games are any and you will be given a list of games in Sentosa Fun Pass when getting tickets. Is it awesome? According to me you should buy Play 5 Pass is suitable.
If you love thrills, don’t forget to play Bungy Jump in Sentosa. This is an experience that you should try once in your life with a height of 45m of Bungy Jump. If you buy a Bungy Jump ticket in Sentosa, you will be free 1 time to walk on Skybridge to see Sentosa from above – Skybridge can use Sentosa Fun Pass to redeem.
Guide to arranges Singapore travel itinerary for 2 or 3 days
Well, here, you can arrange for yourself a Singapore itinerary 3 days 2 nights as above, or 2 days 1 night by choosing one of the 2 activities of day 2 and day 3 to join. Because Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore are next to each other, so maybe you want to go both places in one day? Okay, alright. I will arrange the time for you as follows: You can enter and play at Universal Studios Singapore from 10am to 3pm. Then, from 3pm, you can go to Sentosa (by Sentosa Express tram, it’s only takes 5 minutes) and play sports games, adventure games, beach activities, underwater sports… Evening, stay in Sentosa to watch the show Wings of Time and then back.
Singapore itinerary 6 days: Day 4 — Visiting Singapore Zoo and Singapore Night Safari
If you have the 4th day in Singapore, you must definitely visit the Singapore Zoo – this is considered the most beautiful zoo in the world, where animals roam freely in an open environment, natural and very close to humans. You will be surprised by the strange animals, but completely not in cages or mesh, but in harmony with nature. Coming here, you are banned to feed animals freely.
Coming to Singapore Zoo, you will love animals better, understand the ecosystem, as well as feel a closed process, special significance of the zoo when responsible for the conservation of rare animal breeds and caring for the animals that still exist in the world. Compared to all the zoos that I have ever visited, the Singapore Zoo is the first choice you should visit on the list. Buy the Singapore Zoo tickets here to save even more.
Next to the Singapore Zoo is the Night Safari (5 minute walk), which is also the zoo but is only open from 7:30pm. Night Safari is a completely different experience when you will be walking to watch the animals live and hunt at night. You will experience the most attractive night zoo in the world until midnight (closed at 12pm). Or you can move by Tram (a special vehicle) to get closer to the wildlife at night as close as possible on a private route, but also very safe. You can buy the Night Safari tickets here and buy the night transfer service and add ons with Tram here so you don’t have to queue, and make sure have seats (Tram ticket is limited, buy according to the time frame, It will run out when there are too many people buying tickets.)
6 days in Singapore: Day 5 — Visit Jurong Bird Park and relax at Botanic Garden Singapore
You’ve spent 4 days traveling in Singapore, where do we go on day 5? Singapore is famous for planning garden in the city into city in the garden. So wherever you go you’ll see luxuriant trees and plants from the airport into the city center or inside shopping malls. On the 5th day in Singapore, you should visit Jurong Bird Park – the first wildlife park in Singapore and the largest bird park in Asia.
Coming to Jurong Bird Park, you will get lost in the wild environment of birds, from parrots, starlings to the Arctic penguins also living in Jurong Bird Park. At Jurong Bird there are shows that you should not miss such as: Kings of the Skies and High Flyers Shows. In addition, you can also participate in lunch with colorful parrots.
In the afternoon, you can visit Singapore Botanic Gardens – Singapore’s national park with lots of green spaces for you to organize outdoor activities. Inside Singapore Botanic Gardens also has a dedicated area for the country’s national flower that is Orchids. A relaxing afternoon in a green environment is nothing more wonderful.
In the evening, you can return to Marina Bay Sand to enjoy the night view on Marina Bay or you can also visit Clarke Quay to sip some beer with your friends. Clarke Quay at night is crowded and bustling with lots of exciting bars and pubs waiting for you. Or not a fan of drinking, dancing, you can heading to Ion Orchard located on Orchard MRT station to shopping.
6 days in Singapore: Day 6 — Take a Singapore City Tour in the morning of the 6th day, fly back to Vietnam in the afternoon
Well, for the past 5 days, we have been visiting most of the amusement parks, zoos and Marina Bay, right? If you have more a Friday morning in Singapore, before flying to Vietnam, you should book a City Tour package to experience Singapore city architecture both on land and water.
Why didn’t we prioritize these constructions from the beginning of the Singapore itinerary 6 days? Simply, you can see it on the routes of the MRT, or just walk around Marina Bay to see all these unique architecture. However, with the 2 package of City Tour that I recommend for you to choose below, the interesting thing is to see the city of Singapore from the river.
The first tour is: River Cruise by WaterB – with a time of 40 minutes on the river, you can see 7 impressive buildings of Singapore from the river, will definitely pass by: Riverside Point, Parliament House, Asian Civilizations Museum , Merlion Statue, Esplanade Theater on the Bay… WaterB’s pick-up point is Clarke Quay. You can find more information here and buy Water B tickets there too.
The next City Tour is: Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour, also known as Duwk Tour – with 1 hour, you will be able to watch Singapore both on land and in water by a duck car, can go both topographic. This is a very interesting type of City Tour and loved by many tourists, because of the fun from the duck car. It includes the destinations of River Cruise by WaterB, and architectures on the ground around Marina Bay. Dukw Tour’s pick up location is: Marina Square. You can find more information here and buy Duwk® Tour tickets there too.
After City Tour in Singapore, you can return to the hotel to check out and go to Changi Airport early by MRT. Finish the Singapore itinerary 6 days (6 days in Singapore) is interesting, right? If you only have 5 days in Singapore, you can choose City Tour, or go to Jurong Bird Park in the morning and go to the airport in the afternoon. Depending on your health and discovery needs. Hope this itinerary will help you have a lot of information to explore a complete Singapore country.
Singapore itinerary 6 days: Where to stay?
- Budget: Chinatown, Burgis, Little India, Geylang. Part of Geylang is the red light district, so if you are visit Singapore for the first time, do not stay here, it will be easy to ask by customs.
- Average: Civic District, Bugis and Kampong Glam, Clarke Quay
- Luxury: Sentosa Resort, Marina Bay Sands, …
Below are some best cheap, budget, mid-range and upscale hotels with good ratings and reviews you can refer to.
- Marina Bay Sands, a top rated 5-star hotel with room rates from $294/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- YOTEL Singapore Orchard Road, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $97/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- M Social Singapore, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $86/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Hotel G Singapore, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $84/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, a 4-star hotel with room rates from $82/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $109/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- One Farrer Hotel, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $131/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $162/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Village Hotel Katong by Far East Hospitality, a 4-star hotel with room rates from $88/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $211/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
In addition, you can refer to one of the best Airbnb in Singapore:
- Cosy Studio Apartment 2 at Heritage Tiong Bahru at $70/night
- Boat Quay Studio Premium Apartment with River View at $69/night.
- Sea View Studio @ Shenton at $85/night.
- Double Room, 5 Hours: 4PM-9PM same day in Bugis at $39/night.
- S5 @ City Central at $59/night.
- Single Cabin,shared bathroom near Chinatown MRT at $40/night.
- Boat Quay Studio Premium Apartment with River View at $86/night.
- Twin Cabin, shared bathroom near Jalan Besar MRT at $42/night.
–> Use this link https://www.airbnb.com/c/anht5185, to register for an Airbnb account and book a room, you will get a discount up to $55 for the first booking.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Private City Transfers between Singapore and Johor Bahru
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore All Day Pass
- The Singapore Pass
- [Klook Exclusive] 3 Hours Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Cityscapes Tour
- [Klook Exclusive] Sentosa Island Introductory Tour in Singapore
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G Portable WiFi for Singapore from Uroaming
- 4G WiFi (SG Pick Up) for Europe
Are you finding more top things to do in Singapore: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Singapore travel blog — The fullest Singapore travel guide blog for a budget trip to Singapore for the first-timers.