- Osaka trip blog — The super Osaka travel guide for a budget trip to Osaka for the first-timers
- Cherry blossom Osaka 2021 forecast — 13 best places to see sakura in Osaka & best place to see cherry blossoms in Osaka
- Osaka Kyoto itinerary blog — How to spend 2 days in Osaka and Kyoto perfectly?
- Minimalist hotel Tokyo — 6 most beautiful & best minimalist hotels in Tokyo you should stay
- What to eat in Osaka Japan? — 9 food must try in Osaka & must eat food in Osaka
The bar area serving cafe and beer will be the right place to meet and make friends with people around. Coffee & Music Hostel LnK give me feelings like stay in a dorm or student guesthouse than a hotel. The atmosphere is happier and more bustling than other hostels in Osaka. If you are a solo traveler and do not hesitate to open, why not try stopping at Coffee & Music Hostel LnK during your days out in Osaka?
Coffee & Music Hostel LnK
Address: 2-8-22 Nipponbashinishi, Naniwa-ku, Osakashi, Namba, Osaka
Check in: 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Nearest subway station: Ebisucho Metro Station and Daikokucho Station
Best hostels in Osaka Japan: Hostel Mitsuwaya
Located about 1km from the famous shopping street Shinsaibashi, Hostel Mitsuwaya is an ideal hostel for those who plan to hang out and shop in nearby areas. The hostel offers all the basic facilities, floors and beds made from traditional Japanese wood to bring a Ryokan (Japanese traditional inn) experience but still has a modern feel.
You will have 2 areas for chill at Hostel Mitsuwaya. One area opposite the cafeteria has bookshelves and backrest pillows, another is on the rooftop with tables and chairs and hammocks. Perfect for nice mornings, next to a cup of coffee and your favorite book. I encourage you to ask the receptionist about the surrounding play areas. They will enthusiastically guide places that locals gatherings near the hostel in Osaka.
Hostel Mitsuwaya Osaka
Address: 2-5-15 Kawaramachi, Cyuou-ku, Tennoji, Osaka
Check in: 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Nearest train station: Tanimachi 9 Chome Station and Matsuyamachi Station
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Osaka you can refer to
- Osaka Amazing Pass (Osaka Pick Up & HK/TW Delivery)
- OSAKA Unlimited Travel Pass (1 or 2 Days)
- Osaka Amazing Pass (HK/TW/ICN/Osaka Pick Up & MY Delivery)
- Kyoto-Osaka Sightseeing Pass (1 Day/2 Days, Kyoto Pick Up)
- JR West Kansai Pass (1, 2, 3 and 4 Day Rail Pass)
- Kyoto Day Tour from Osaka
- Kyoto Temples & Shrines Day Tour from Osaka: Fushimi Inari-taisha, Arashiyama, Kiyomizu-dera & More
- Osaka One-Day Walking Tour
- Private Kansai International Airport Transfers (KIX) for Osaka, Nara, & Kobe
- Limousine Bus Transfers between Kansai International Airport (KIX) and Osaka or Kyoto
- Private Kansai International Airport (KIX) Transfers for Osaka (Same Day Booking)
- Private Kansai Airport (KIX) Transfers to Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Uji, Kobe, or Arima
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (JP Airports Pick Up) for Japan
- 4G WiFi (Japan Pick Up) for Japan
- JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, or 21 Days)
Are you looking for more Osaka travel guide and top things to do in Osaka: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Osaka travel blog — The fullest Osaka city guide for a wonderful trip to Osaka for the first-timers.