- South Korea itinerary 8 days — How to spend 8 days in Korea (8 days itinerary in Korea) perfectly?
- Busan itinerary 4 days (Busan 4D3N itinerary) — How to spend 4 days in Busan perfectly?
- Korean must eat food — Top 14 food you must eat in South Korea
- Best shopping in Seoul — Top 10 best shopping places in Seoul & best underground shopping Seoul
- Top Seoul night market — Top 5 best night market in Seoul, South Korea
Korea trip itinerary — Day 6: Seoul
In the morning, go up to the rooftop of the residence to have breakfast and then check out. Send luggage at Seoul Station and then hang out in Myeongdong for a while, then catch subway to Gangnam area, visit some attractions in this area, shopping.
In the afternoon, visit Seoul Forest, stroll around the park and the Common Ground container neighborhood. Then traveling to Itaewon for a walk and visit some ice cream and coffee shops here.
In the evening, go to Han River to see the light show at Banpo Bridge, then return to Seoul Station to catch the night train to Busan, overnight on the train because this train is a slow train, it takes 6 hours to get to Busan.
10 days in South Korea — Day 7: Seoul
Around 3:30 am the train arrives at Busan station, only 2 minutes to walk to the hostel right there. Fortunately, there are 2 guests in the hostel open the door when they just return, I sleep at the hostel guest room until 7:00 am to check-in.
I have breakfast at the hostel, then to the subway station, buy a daily ticket at KRW 4.500 and then explore the tourist destinations in the West. Started with the large Lotte store area with a rooftop overlooking the panoramic coastal city of Busan. Then walk to the bustling neighborhood of Biff Square, Yongdusan Park and Busan Tower, and hang out around Gukje Market.
In the noon, eat Sashimi at Jagalchi fish market, delicious! This fish market is full of fresh seafood, oh, I feel exciting when just looking them!
In the afternoon, continue to take a subway to the village dubbed the Santorini of Asia, which is the colorful of Gamcheon Cultural Village. The houses here are built with layers of layers with lots of different colors on the cliffs.
In the evening, return to Biff Square for dinner, then go to the top of Lotte Store to see Busan at night.
South Korea itinerary 10 days — Day 8: Busan
Breakfast at the hostel, I spent the whole day to explore the eastern area of Busan, continued to buy daily subway tickets to save costs. In the morning visiting areas like Gwangalli Beach, The Bay 101 is like a version of Marina Bay in Singapore.
Continue walking through Dongbaek Park area where has building for APEC 2005 conference, go to Haeundae Beach is a few steps away. In the afternoon, take the train to Centum City station to visit the Busan Cinema Center exhibition area, enter the Shinsegae mall, one of the largest shopping centers in the world.
In the evening, return to Biff Square for dinner, go to a shop covered with nylon tarp and drink Shochu wine, order foods follow the Korean style.
South Korea 10 days itinerary — Day 9: Seoul
Early in the morning, I took a train to Seoul, traveling by a fast KTX train, so it was only 8am, I arrived at Seoul Station. Take a subway to Anguk station to check in the hotel.
Leave luggage at the hotel and visit Unhyeongung Palace just outside the lane of the guesthouse, free entrance. Take a subway to visit the ancient village of Namsangol Hanok, then walk to the Myeongdong area to find Jimjilbang bath but I can’t find it, so I went to Itaewon area to take Jimjilbang sauna and siesta in there.
In the afternoon, wandering around Itaewon, in the evening I go back to Anguk station near Bukchon village for dinner. Back to the guesthouse to packing for the next morning to the airport soon.
The 3rd hotel in Seoul: Moon Guesthouse, priced at $29/night/single room. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com).
Korea itinerary 10 days — Day 10: Seoul – Hanoi
Check out the hotel and take the All Stop Train to Incheon airport. It took 1.5 hours to go from the guesthouse to the airport because of changing trains many times in the morning and very crowded people. The walking area to the Airport Railroad in Seoul Station is quite large.
Shopping some items at the airport because I have not bought it in Seoul, remember the goods at the airport is tax free, but there will not be as many promotions as in the city, so if you can buy it before and then get the tax refund at the airport seems to be better.
Overview of basic costs for 10 days in South Korea
I summed up the travel costs for one person
- Visa fee (self–sufficiency): $21.54
- Money for Hanoi – Seoul roundtrip airfares: $150.81
- Seoul – Jeju roundtrip airfares: $43.09
- Rent a car in Jeju (rent + refuel): 97k KRW / 2 days ~ $43.09
- Train ticket from Seoul – Busan: $25.85
- Tickets for fast train KTX Busan – Seoul: $51.71
- The hotel for the whole trip: $284.41 for 8 nights, 1 free night sleeping on the train.
- The average amount of money spent on traveling and eating is $30.16/day.
Total cost: ~$904.93/person for 10 days 9 nights trip in Korea.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you finding more top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.