Phu Quoc is also known as the largest island in Vietnam. Phu Quoc island has been endowed with wild and natural beauty. In 2014 Phu Quoc was nicknamed “Paradise Pearl Island”. It has always attracted a large number of domestic and international visitors. I had a chance to visit this beautiful island at the end of May, 2015. Phu Quoc is a great place to take sunrise and sunset photos and I would like to share my collection with you. These are 9+ beautiful photos show the wild beauty of Phu Quoc Island of Vietnam.
- 10+ portraits pictures show the simple beauty of Vietnamese people by Rehahn Photographer
- 4 best hostels in Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Tranh Stream – The ideal place you shouldn’t miss in Phu Quoc Island
- 14+ journey-worthy photos of daily life in Vietnam
- 25+ vibrant photos of Hanoi make your heart race
Photos by: Quang Le Photography | More info: 500px.com
Peaceful Sunrise at Ham Ninh
Peaceful Sunrise at Ham Ninh Fishing Village
Bai Khem Beach
Bai Dai Beach
Twilight at Dinh Cau Temple
Read more Vietnam travel guide at here.