1PM – Visit Wat Pho
Wat Pho is the largest temple with more than 1,000 sacred and precious Buddha statues, as well as many unique architectural buildings. This place is also famous for its large reclining Buddha statue covered in gold in the posture of Nirvana, with 46 meters long and 15 meters high. It is also one of the oldest temples in Bangkok, built 200 years before Bangkok became the capital.
- Thailand itinerary 5 days — How to spend 5 days in Thailand & what to do in aiwan for 5 days perfectly?
- Where to stay in Phuket? — 10 best places to stay & best areas to stay in Phuket
- Chiang Mai blog — The super Chiang Mai travel guide for first-timers
- Bangkok street food blog — Top 10 best place to eat street food in Bangkok you must visit
- Best places to eat Chiang Mai blog — Top 5 best restaurants in Chiang Mai and Chiang Mai Old City
Tips: The entrance ticket of Wat Pho is 100 Baht, you will receive a bottle of cold water.
Address: 2 Sanam Chai Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Phone: +66 2 225 9595
Hours: Daily 08:00 – 17:00 (Massage available until 18:00)
+ Bus No. 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 25, 32, 43, 44, 47, 48, 51, 53, 82, 103 (buses with air condition: 1, 6, 7, 8, 12, 44).
+ By boat: You can also getting to Wat Pho by boat (Chao phraya Express).
7PM – Dinner on the cruise or watch the Calypso show
Enjoy the delicious foods on the colorful and magnificent cruises and sightseeing Bangkok at night from the poetic and romantic Chao Phraya River is one of the most memorable experiences that visitors come to here to try at least once.
There are many cruisers on the Chao Phraya River for you to choose from such as White Orchid. Delicious dishes with Thai, Chinese style … are presented in royal style. The talented dancers or famous artists will bring you live music with high quality sound, colorful Thai folk dances … will make the atmosphere more fun, that to overcome all the worries of life.
If you do not enjoy a poetic, romantic dinner on the cruise, you can watch the Calypso Cabaret Show, one of the most famous live shows in Bangkok.
As a show of transexuals dancers, Calypso Cabaret Show consists of 15 performances on various topics, featuring the culture of each country such as Japan, China, Thailand, Korea, … or reproductions of world famous celebrities: Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, … Every evening there are 2 shows, lasting 75 minutes. The show is funny, sexy and interesting, and the message is very human, suitable for everyone, including children.
Address: 2194 Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Wat Phraya Krai, Khet Bang Kho Laem, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
Phone: +66 2 688 1415
Hours: Twice daily at 20:15 and 21:45
10PM – Back to hotel
Return to your hotel for a resting and prepare for a next day exploring Bangkok.
Thailand itinerary 5 days — Day 4: Explore Safari World, dinner at Red Oven Sofitel, explore the night market of Rot Fai
7AM – Breakfast
Gastro 1/6 is an open-air diner serving deliciously fresh and attractive breakfasts. In the morning, the restaurant is quite crowded so you have to be patient with a little wait to serve food. A delicious meal is the reward worthy of your waiting.
Address: Gastro 1/6 (RMA Institute), RMA Institute, Soi Sai Namthip 2, 238 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bangkok, Thailand
Hours: Tue-Sun 8:30am-3:30pm
8AM – Getting to Safari World Bangkok
After breakfast, the fourth day of Thailand itinerary 5 days self-sufficient trip, you should explore Safari World Bangkok. Safari World is the largest open-air zoo in Southeast Asia, home to many species of animals, especially threatened (in danger of extinction) species. This is where the animals live such as giraffes, white antelope, rhinoceros, gaur … Come here, visitors also enjoy the fun programs such as boxing monkeys, sea lions, dolphin show …
How to get to Safari World Bangkok?
Safari World is 40km from Bangkok’s city center but is not close to subway or train stations, so it’s making difficult for many travelers to visit. To easily getting there, you should choose:
+ Taxi: Directly from Bangkok to Safari World which costs about 600-700 Bath.
+ BTS and bus:
– Take the BTS Sukhumvit Line and get off at the last Mo Chit Station (about 42 baht), from this station to Exit 1 or 3, take the bus No. 26 or 96 and get off at Fashion Island Shopping Mall station (ticket from 17 baht – 25baht). From here take a taxi to Safari World (100 baht).
– From Central World, Siam Square: Take the BTS Sukhumvit Line from Siam Station to the last station Mo Chit, from here take the bus No. 26 or 96 with the same schedule and costs as above.
– From Khao San area, China Town, Old Town, Hua Lamphong: Take the bus number 73 to Noppharat Ratchathani Hospital (about 20-25 baht), from here take taxi to Safari World (about 100 baht).
– From Bang Kapi District, Ramkhamhaeng (near Suvarnabhumi Airport Link): Take the bus No. 22, 60, 115 or 501 to Fashion Island Mall Station and catch a taxi to Safari World.
10AM – Visit, explore Safari World Bangkok
Open-air Safari Park: The home of more than 75 species of mammals, 300 species of birds from Africa and Asia and endemic species all over the world. You will spend 30 baht to take the bus with the tour guide to getting around the park.
Marine Park: Includes a variety of entertainment shows, the zoo stretching across the Jungle Walk with a variety of animals with diverse living environment. The park features 7 daily entertainment shows, most of which take place in the afternoon.
Orangutan: Chimpanzees, monkeys will constantly play and poke fun at you.
Sea Lion show: take place at 11AM, the show of the sea lions extremely cute playing with the coach as jumping, catch the ball.
Elephants show: including paintings, co-ordinated by orders (eg lined up, dancing, jumping …), playing soccer, basketball and even going … rope bridge.
Cowboy Show: Guys and girls dressed like American cowboys and even Indians will show you of gunfights, fighting.
Dolphin Show: Smart dolphins dance, spin in the air, jump through the ring and … splash water.
Spy War: Designed like a Hollywood spy movie, you can freely watch actions like cano racing, shooting, explosions and arrests along with sound, light, super real.
Bird show: including the parrots (as in Rio) riding bike, playing. Or the dance perfomance of the magnificent peacocks.
5PM – Back to the city
End a day of exploring all the Safari World Bangkok, you return to Bangkok to continue discover other interesting things.
6:30PM – Dinner at Red Oven Sofitel
After a day of fun at Safari World, return to Bangkok, continue to explore the famous places of Thailand. Dinner, you can enjoy delicious dishes at the restaurant of Red Oven Sofitel. This is one of the famous restaurants in Bangkok. Here, visitors can enjoy a variety of dishes from everywhere, from fresh sushi, sashimi to delicious European dishes or sweet desserts.
Red Oven Sofitel
Address: 7th Floor, Sofitel So Bangkok, 2 North Sathorn Road, Bangrak, BANGKOK, 10500, Thailand
Phone: +66 2 624 0000
Opening Hours: 06:30 until 22:30
9PM – Take a walk at Rot Fai night market
Explore the famous Rot Fai night market and is the outdoor shopping paradise for tourists. The market space is divided into 3 distinct areas. Each area has a variety of goods and products, extremely diverse.
Rod Fai Market
Hours: 17:00 – midnight (Thurs-Sun)
Location: Srinakarin Road Soi 51 (behind Seacon Square)
BTS: On Nut (closest station but still requires a taxi journey)
Tel: +66 (0)8 1827 5885, +66 (0)8 6126 7787
Bangkok Pattaya itinerary 5 days — Day 5: Visit SEA Life, Siam and return to Vietnam
Day 5 is also the last day of Thailand itinerary 5 days self-sufficient trip, let’s visit some of the most popular spots not to be missed in Bangkok, Thailand. Shopping gifts for relatives, friends …
7AM – Breakfast
In both foreign and domestic, Pad Thai is processed more simply than original. But only eat Pad Thai in Thailand is authentic dining and enjoy this dish with fresh rice noodles, sauces and other seafood.
8AM – Shopping
In Bangkok, shopping is not easy. You will be lost in the vast labyrinth of markets, supermarkets and shopping malls, with countless of merchandise, goods, products on which paste the label of the sale-off tags are full of temptation. Bangkok has countless shopping malls with quality products and variety prices, depending on your needs and amount of money you should choose the right shopping mall.
Tips: Shopping in the night markets is the choice of many visitors. Remember the following notes to choose the right market for you. Suan Lum Night Market bazzar, sells handicraft is open from 6:30PM – 12PM daily, located not far from the red light district is the wholesale flowers market Park Khlong, go to late night or 2-4 am, nearby, It’s the Saab Pahn Put market that sells everything from clothes, music CDs, to shoes …
- Bangkok shopping guide — Top 16 best shopping malls in Bangkok you should visit.
- Best items to buy in Thailand — Top 15 cheap, famous & best gifts to buy in Thailand.
- Chatuchak shopping — Top 5 best shops in Chatuchak market you must visit.
- Top night market in Bangkok — Top 5 best night markets in Bangkok you must-visit.
12AM – Lunch
Lunch at Restaurant River View Guest House may not be the best meal, but definitely will give you the most unique experience with strange drinks, cheap and very nice view.
River View Guest House
Address: 768 SOI PHANURANGSI SONGVARD ROAD Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
Phone: +66 2 234 5429
1PM – SEA Life, visit the Siam
After lunch, let’s explore the Sealife Aquarium, the underground ocean in the heart of Bangkok. SEA life Bangkok Ocean is located in the heart of the Siam Paragon building, the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia and appear in the top list in biodiversity as well as the quality of life for marine animals. The aquarium is divided into 11 different areas and is home to more than 30,000 marine creatures from 400 different species collected from around the world. Besides, SEA life also has many attractive shows, attracting many visitors.
How to get there?
+ Siam Paragon is a 5-minute walk from Siam Square, Central World or MBK Shopping Center.
+ BTS (Skytrain): Take BTS to Siam Station, from the station go straight to the shopping center. Follow the signage Exit of the Skytrain to the Siam Paragon Center, down to the B1 floor will encounter the Aquarium – next to the foodcourt.
+ Air Conditioned Bus: The bus No. 16; 25; 73; 79; 204; 501; 508
+ Micro Bus: Bus No. 5; 6; 12; 23
+ Normal Bus: Bus No. 15; 16; 21; 25; 40; 48; 54; 73
In the afternoon, you are free to explore the central business district: Siam Square, Siam Paragon, Central World, MBK Shopping Center. Walk around and shop for your favorite items as well as souvenirs for friends, family after the trip. Finally, before returning to the hotel to prepare going to Vietnam, remember to fill your stomach at the foodcourt area.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Bangkok you can refer to
- Bangkok City & Temples Tour by Tour East
- Classic Bangkok Tour: Floating Market, Elephant Village, Asiatique, & More by AK Travel
- Bangkok Old City Half Day Tour
- Bangkok Landmarks Day Tour: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Chao Phraya River & More
- Bangkok Sky Train (BTS) One Day Pass
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link (ARL) Ticket
- [Sale] Private Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfers (BKK) for Bangkok, Pattaya & More by Oriental Holiday
- Shared City Transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya by Oriental Holiday
- Private City Transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya, Ayutthaya, Hua Hin & More
- Shared City Transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya by Oriental Holiday
- Private City Transfers from Pattaya to Bangkok, Hua Hin, Koh Samet & Koh Chang
- [SALE] BTS Skytrain Rabbit Card
- Chao Phraya Tourist Boat Bangkok Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Boat
- [SALE] Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
- [SALE] 4G Sim Card (Thailand Pick Up) for Thailand
- 4G SIM Card (BKK Airport Pick Up) for Thailand (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Pocket WiFi (Bangkok and Phuket Airports Pick Up) for Thailand
- 4G Portable WiFi for Thailand from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you finding more Thailand travel guide: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out our Thailand blog — The fullest Thailand travel guide for a budget trip to Thailand for the first-timers.