As you know, South Korea Railplus Transport card when traveling South Korea will be extremely convenient. This card allows you to comfortably travel on trains, buses … and even shopping at the stores. Where are the convenient cards? Let’s discover the benifits and tips of Railplus card to travel around Korea with South Korea Railplus Transport (also known as railplus korail, railplus korea, railplus card korea) from what is Railplus card, where to buy, guides, etc … to tips on how to use with Living Nomads below.
- Korail Pass — What is Korail Pass, how to buy Korail Pass & how to use Korail Pass for KTX, ITX and Airport Express
- Using Tokyo metro 24 hour ticket — You can discover all the best places of Tokyo during one day for only 600 yen!
- How to get around Bangkok by BTS Bangkok, MRT Bangkok & Bangkok Airport Rail Link?
- Guide to LRT Kuala Lumpur — LRT Kuala Lumpur route, timetable & fare
- Suvarnabhumi Airport to Bangkok — How to get from Bangkok airport to city?
Introducing about South Korea Railplus Transport Card (Railplus Card)
Korea is a very developed country for public transport and is one of the most convenient ways to easily visit and explore this beautiful country.
Here, the government also offers some kinds of card services for foreign tourists to visit. For example The KR Pass, Discovery Seoul card … Among them, South Korea Railplus Transport (Railplus Korail) card is considered the most convenient card.
When using South Korea Railplus Transport (Railplus Card), you can travel by train, bus or metro, and expressways without cash. In addition, you can also use the card to shop at the store or pay the parking fee.
South Korea Railplus Transport (Railplus Card) is available in major cities such as Seoul, Gyeonggi-do or Busan, Chungcheong-do and Honam (Daejeon-Mokpo).
The convenience of South Korea Railplus Transport Card (Railplus Korea)
- You will go simply and easily in Korea
- Payment is more convenient when using this card at convenience stores and parking
- Cards are available for adults or teens and children, with more incentives.
- Pick up and use the card conveniently at Incheon Airport when you arrive in Korea.
Where to buy Railplus card? The way to buy South Korea Railplus Transport (Railplus Card Korea)
To buy a multifunction card, there are many different ways. You can go to the official website of the card issuer to buy. However, South Korea Railplus Transport (Railplus Korea) will only be convenient if you know foreign languages, at least in English or Korean. Click here to buy.
Some tips (notes) when using South Korea Railplus Transport card (Railplus Korea)
- The Card is not available money and you must recharge before use
- You can only pick up the card at the selected time and date, so pick up the date when you order
- The card will activate when you first use the card
- Adult cards are 19 years of age or older
- Youth Card: 13 to 19 years old
- Children’s Cards: 6 to 12 years old
- In particular, adolescents and children cards will automatically become adult cards after 10 days of use.
The South Korea Railplus Transport Card Rates (Railplus Korail Rates)
Adult Price: 1,200 Won (About 1 dollar)
Youth Card Price: 720 Won (About 0.6 dollar)
Child Card Rates: 450 Won (About 0.5 dollar)
Where to receive South Korea Railplus Transport Card (Railplus Card Korea)?
If you go to Incheon International Airport by Korean Air (KE) or Delta Air Line (DL) or KLM Royal Dutch Airline (KL), you can pick up your card at the World Roaming counter (close to exit 6) at Terminal 2.
If you move to Incheon by other ways, you can buy and receive at:
- K-books, 1st floor, C-D area, Incheon Terminal 1 International Airport
- K-books, 3rd floor, Zone D, Incheon International Airport Terminal 2
You can get ticket at 6:30 am – 9 pm(Korean time) from Monday to Sunday.
To refill your card you can use refill machines at any of the metro stations (including Incheon Airport). Or you can recharge directly at any Story Way convenience store (including Incheon Airport Shop).
Are you looking for more top things to do in South Korea: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out at here.