Chatuchak Market in Bangkok is not only a busy shopping destination but also the capital of countless street food. Are you looking for some delicious foods at Chatuchak market? Let’s explore our Chatuchak food guide and Chatuchak food blog — Top 12 best foods to eat at Chatuchak Market you can’t miss below.
- What to eat in Chatuchak? — 11+ must eat in Chatuchak & best food in Chatuchak
- What street food to eat in Thailand? — 15+ must-try & best street food in Thailand and Bangkok
- Visiting Nishiki Market Kyoto — Exploring 400 year old traditional kitchen of Kyoto, Japan
- What to eat in Bangkok? — 12+ top, must try & best street food in Bangkok
- Top night market in Bangkok — Top 5 Bangkok best night markets you must-visit
1. Coconut ice cream
Coconut ice cream is the first dish in the list that you must definitely try when going to the Chatuchak market (Bangkok). Thailand is the “land” of coconut so coconut ice cream here is always excellent, sweet, fragrant, served with groundnut, jelly, corn, coconut, siro …
2. Fried seafood rice
At this famous market, you will meet a Spanish man with specialties fried seafood rice of the gaur country, processed in a large pan, rich in spices.
3. Pad Thai
Pad Thai, also known as Thai stir-fried noodle soup, is made with simple ingredients but with its taste is not less than at all in any luxury restaurant.
4. Tube ice cream
Besides coconut ice cream, you definitely have to try tube ice cream with a very special way in this Chatuchak are special in color from Miranda, Coke, Sprite to Thai tea, cost only a few baht.
5. Thai style pie
Thai style pie is fried at the counter; in a large frying pan is always greasy pork, the fragrant smell will certainly attract the passersby. Each piece of chopped fish, sweet fish meat mixed with the aroma of lemon leaves, beans, is accompanied by sweet and sour chili sauce, spicy very interesting.