Chatuchak Market in Bangkok is not only a busy shopping destination but also the capital of countless street food. Are you looking for some delicious foods at Chatuchak market? Let’s explore our Chatuchak food guide and Chatuchak food blog — Top 12 best foods to eat at Chatuchak Market you can’t miss below.
- Saturday Night Market Chiang Mai review — Experience one of most vibrant & best night markets in Chiang Mai
- Explore Chiang Mai Night Bazaar Market — How to go & must-eat food in Chiang Mai Bazaar Night Market
- Chatuchak market guide — 7 best Chatuchak market tips & useful Chatuchak shopping guide you should know
- Bangkok street food blog — Top 10 best place to eat street food in Bangkok you must visit
- Best places to eat Chiang Mai blog — Top 5 best restaurants in Chiang Mai and Chiang Mai Old City
1. Coconut ice cream
Coconut ice cream is the first dish in the list that you must definitely try when going to the Chatuchak market (Bangkok). Thailand is the “land” of coconut so coconut ice cream here is always excellent, sweet, fragrant, served with groundnut, jelly, corn, coconut, siro …
2. Fried seafood rice
At this famous market, you will meet a Spanish man with specialties fried seafood rice of the gaur country, processed in a large pan, rich in spices.
3. Pad Thai
Pad Thai, also known as Thai stir-fried noodle soup, is made with simple ingredients but with its taste is not less than at all in any luxury restaurant.
4. Tube ice cream
Besides coconut ice cream, you definitely have to try tube ice cream with a very special way in this Chatuchak are special in color from Miranda, Coke, Sprite to Thai tea, cost only a few baht.
5. Thai style pie
Thai style pie is fried at the counter; in a large frying pan is always greasy pork, the fragrant smell will certainly attract the passersby. Each piece of chopped fish, sweet fish meat mixed with the aroma of lemon leaves, beans, is accompanied by sweet and sour chili sauce, spicy very interesting.