Hin Ta Hin Yai
Located on the south side of Koh Samui, there are two bizarre rocks, Hin Ta Hin Yai. They look like the “sensitive” parts of the body of man and woman. These two rocks are always the top photography destination for visitors when coming to Koh Samui.
- What to do in Koh Samui? — 15+ Top, must do & best things to do in Koh Samui
- Top beaches in Pattaya — Top 7 most beautiful & best beaches in Pattaya, Thailand
- Pattaya tourist attractions — Top 10 best places to visit in Pattaya
- Top beaches in Koh Phangan — Top 9 best beaches in Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Top beaches in Koh Samui — Top 10 most beautiful & best beaches in Koh Samui Island, Thailand
Bophut fishing village
Bo Phut is being preserved to become a fishing village with the ancient traditions of Koh Samui. Today, if coming to Bo Phut fishing village, you can still see the rustic life of the fishermen. Along with that is the opportunity to enjoy the delicious food made from fresh seafood here.
Wat Plai Laem
Wat Plai Laem may not be as famous as Wat Phra Yai but this destination is also worth a visit. The attractiveness of this temple comes from its special architecture – located in the heart of an extremely large lake, with the two giant statues of Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Maitreya Buddha put in both sides of the temple. Also, if you are looking for a little luck, this place will be a great address for you.
If heading to the South of Koh Samui, you will find the Namuang Waterfall nestled amidst a vast and green forest. In the water season, the water current pouring on the purple rocks at the foot of the waterfall will create a very special color for the water and that’s the reason why people also call it the purple waterfall.
This falls includes two waterfalls: Namuang I and Namuang II, at altitudes of over 80m, when visiting this place, you can experience activities such as trekking through the forest, exploring the diverse floral system or conquering the top of the cascades.
Aquarium & Tiger Zoo
Aquarium & Tiger Zoo is a great place for you to try new experiences after spending hours discovering Koh Samui island. This zoo will give you a chance to watch the performances of wild animals such as tigers, crocodiles, and seals. In addition, there is also an aquarium displaying a wide range of tropical fishes of Koh Samui.
Secret Buddha Statue Garden
Nestled amongst the tranquil forest on a hill near Na Muang Waterfall, that is the Secret Buddha Statue Garden. Although not an official temple, this destination houses hundreds of statues depicting the famous Buddhist art forms, stories, and legends.
In addition, you can participate in some outdoor activities such as ATV riding, kayaking, zipline, caring elephants, surfing, Thai boxing, watching ladyboys show, Koh Samui shooting range…
Koh Samui blog — Where to eat in Koh Samui?
Traveling to Koh Samui, you have the opportunity to enjoy many delicious dishes in Thai cuisine, there are nearly 50 restaurants, popular restaurants for you to choose. Here are some good places to eat at affordable prices you can refer to.
- Hua Than Market: This area has many good restaurants, cheap in the south of Lanmai.
- Rocky’S: Here there are many delicious Thai specialties and many famous dishes of countries around the world, come here spoiled for enjoy.
- The Five Islands Restaurant: If you like fresh seafood, do not miss Five Island on Taling Ngam street, the restaurant sells seafood for lunch and dinner.
Finally, to really explore the beaches and tourist destinations in Koh Samui area, you should spend at least about 3 to 4 days, in which two days for the activities of exploring the beautiful beaches and pristine islands, one day for visiting the temples and one day visiting Angthong National Marine Park, the most famous national marine park in Thailand.
In addition, the best time to visit Koh Samui is from February to June and around November and December, because in these months of the year, the weather is quite nice with sunshine and very little rain.
- Top beaches in Koh Samui — Top 10 most beautiful & best beaches in Koh Samui Island, Thailand.
- Koh Samui itinerary — How to spend 2 days in Koh Samui?
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Koh Samui you can refer to
- High Park Samui Admission Ticket
- Ferry Ticket between Koh Samui (Nathon Pier/Pralarn Pier) and Koh Phangan by Lomprayah
- Ferry Ticket between Koh Samui (Pralarn Pier) and Chumphon (Thing Makham Noi Pier) by Lomprayah
- Ferry Ticket between Koh Samui and Surat Thani by Lomprayah
- Discover Koh Samui
- Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Day Tour in Koh Samui by Travstore
- Samui Bicycle Tour from Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Big Boop Boop Leisure Tour with Waterfall, Waterslides and Meal
- Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan Full Day Tour with Snorkeling Experience by Speed Boat
- Samui Island Tour By Yacht
- Off Road ATV Tours by X-Quad Samui
- Ang Thong National Marine Park Tour by Big Boat from Koh Samui
- Half Day Caring Elephant in Samui
- Koh Samui Island Discovery Tour by Travstore
- Sunrise & Sunset Stand Up Paddleboarding in Koh Samui
- Discover Scuba Diving Course in Koh Samui
- Chaweng Beach Water Activities in Koh Samui
- Sightseeing and ATV Day Tour in Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Wellness Tour
Are you finding more top things to do in Koh Samui: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Koh Samui itinerary — How to spend 2 days in Koh Samui?