Conquering the jungle of Koh Samui island
Samui does not lack mountains covered by forests, and most of them are wild, so you will have an extremely good chance to discover lesser visited places. There are also beautiful landscapes and wildlife to find out. Among these are Lamai Overlap Stone, Secret Buddha Garden, Na Muang Waterfall and Sky Fox cable ride. You can also ride elephants or drive ATVs if you want to get close to the wildlife in Samui as close as possible. Or you can explore this island with ATVs across all terrain.
- Top beaches in Phuket — Top 8 best beaches in Phuket you should not miss
- Top 6 most pristine islands in Thailand & best quiet islands in Thailand for this summer
- Pattaya tourist attractions — Top 10 best places to visit in Pattaya
- Top beaches in Koh Phangan — Top 9 best beaches in Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Top beaches in Koh Samui — Top 10 most beautiful & best beaches in Koh Samui Island, Thailand
Afternoon – Checking out a show
Thailand is famous for its fierce Muay Thai boxing, as well as cabaret shows by hot ladyboys. Koh Samui offers both types of shows, but there are also a variety of options for you to choose from, including 3 boxing courts and 3 cabaret shows. Most of these are concentrated in Chaweng. Both types of shows are definitely not to be missed if you decide to go to Thailand.
Continue the party
With the great atmosphere and first-class cuisine, Nikki is one of the premier seaside clubs in Samui. Not only that, with its location on the west coast of the island, this is a great place to watch the sunset. Alternatively, you can choose from a few other bars as well as the Beach Republic, Bangrak Beach Club and KC Beach Club.
Where should you go in Koh Samui?
You will need somewhere to rest and recuperate between the two days of schedule and activity, which means you need to have a hotel room to stay. The most crowded area and the most bustling place to stay when crossing Koh Samui is Chaweng Beach. Although it is a bit noisy and sometimes it is a bit pricey, but it is perfect to have fun all night and day. Regardless of whether you are traveling economically or have a little extra to spend.
How to go to Koh Samui?
How to go to Koh Samui in the safest and most convenient way? You can start right from the city of Bangkok. The cheapest way is to take a train from Hua Lam Phong station to Surat Thani province in southern Thailand. Then, take a local bus to Donsak Pier. From here you will take the ferry to Koh Samui. This trip to Koh Samui is quite complicated and takes time, but if you charge the total cost, you only take about 1000 – 1200 baht.
We hope that the two-day schedule of Living Nomads will help your Koh Samui trip more complete. If you have any tips or best experience when traveling to Samui Island, please share with us. We wish you have a fun and wonderful trip to Koh Samui Island.
Koh Samui accommodation
Below we recommend more best budget, mid-range and upscale hotels with good ratings and reviews you can refer to.
- Casa De Mar (Agoda, Booking)
- Vana Belle (Agoda, Booking)
- Silavadee Pool Spa Resort (Agoda, Booking)
- Samui Paradise Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa (Agoda, Booking)
- Sandalwood Luxury Villas (Agoda, Booking)
- Prana Resort Nandana (Agoda, Booking)
- SALA Samui Chaweng Beach Resort (Agoda, Booking)
- OZO Chaweng Samui (Agoda, Booking)
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Koh Samui you can refer to
- High Park Samui Admission Ticket
- Ferry Ticket between Koh Samui (Nathon Pier/Pralarn Pier) and Koh Phangan by Lomprayah
- Ferry Ticket between Koh Samui (Pralarn Pier) and Chumphon (Thing Makham Noi Pier) by Lomprayah
- Ferry Ticket between Koh Samui and Surat Thani by Lomprayah
- Discover Koh Samui
- Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Day Tour in Koh Samui by Travstore
- Samui Bicycle Tour from Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Big Boop Boop Leisure Tour with Waterfall, Waterslides and Meal
- Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan Full Day Tour with Snorkeling Experience by Speed Boat
- Samui Island Tour By Yacht
- Off Road ATV Tours by X-Quad Samui
- Ang Thong National Marine Park Tour by Big Boat from Koh Samui
- Half Day Caring Elephant in Samui
- Koh Samui Island Discovery Tour by Travstore
- Sunrise & Sunset Stand Up Paddleboarding in Koh Samui
- Discover Scuba Diving Course in Koh Samui
- Chaweng Beach Water Activities in Koh Samui
- Sightseeing and ATV Day Tour in Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Wellness Tour
- [SALE] 4G Sim Card (Thailand Pick Up) for Thailand
- 4G SIM Card (BKK Airport Pick Up) for Thailand (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Pocket WiFi (Bangkok and Phuket Airports Pick Up) for Thailand
- 4G Portable WiFi for Thailand from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you finding more top things to do in Koh Samui: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Koh Samui travel blog — The ultimate guide for a Koh Samui budget trip, Thailand.