Manhole cover art is one of the distinctive features of street art in Japan.
- 29+ photos revealed the beauty of Hokkaido
- Discovering the art of making Washi paper crafts in Japan
- 5 best place to take photos of Mount Fuji
- Traveler creates watercolor paintings landscape beautiful more than real photo
- Shirakawa-go travel blog — Visiting one of the most beautiful villages in Japan
The series of pictures below present about art decoration on manhole covers are extremely interesting done by S. Morita photographer on his business trip in cities of Japan.
He introduces various matters of Japan, and he want to get acquainted with people all over the world.
More information: S. Morita on Flickr