Masashi Wakui – a Japanese talented photographer, successfully captures the wonderful lighting of the streets of Tokyo city at night.
- 20+ photos show the beauty of manhole covers in Japan
- 29+ photos revealed the beauty of Hokkaido
- Shirakawa-go travel blog — Visiting one of the most beautiful villages in Japan
- Kamakura Enoshima day trip itinerary — Suggested Kamakura Enoshima one day trip from Tokyo
- Tokyo one day tour — 5 best one day tour from Tokyo & day tour in Tokyo itinerary you should make
Tokyo is the busiest city in the World, the rhythm of life of Tokyo in the daytime hustle though at night it is pretty quiet with shimmering lights.
No matter what the noisy club or a quiet night diner in soft lighting, the nightlife of Tokyo is very easy to make people infatuated.
Completely opposite with what tourists still whisper about the eventful night of Tokyo, Masashi photographer opens a world of mysterious silence of this city.
Wandering every corner of streets and alleys in Shibuya, Shinjuku and other counties, Masashi create an atmosphere that is almost surreal through each moment of a Tokyo by night.
He used small cameras with high performance and then changed the color to create a vivid and magical images, portrayed the daily really life of people in the city.
The quiet night eateries located between the small towns steeped in the music of the most popular floor bar.
Experiencing nightlife rhythms in Tokyo is one of the things visitors should not miss.
The clubs were lighting after nightfall until dawn sun becomes quiet through the lens of Masashi.
A corner was quiet behind the busy streets and many glowing buildings in the night.
You also see more Tokyo travel guide at here.