Allan Dixon from Ireland, 29, has earned himself the title of a ‘real-life Dr. Dolittle’ because of his ability to ‘talk’ animals into posing for a selfie with him. The results are amazing. He seems to befriend any animal he meets!
- Cormorant fishing Li river — Exploring the art of cormorant fishing in Li River in China
- 12 amazing trees pictures that you can not believe they are real
- Exploring the art of fire fishing in Taiwan
- 29+ incredible pictures you won’t believe exist
- Inside Erta Ale volcano – The gateway of hell of Ethiopia
Dixon told Bored Panda it could take “anywhere between five minutes to three hours of being in the animals presence” to take a selfie. “It depends on the animal and how safe it feels. What the photos don’t show is the amount of dirt that ends up on my clothes because of being on the ground. But the results are worth it.”
A piece of advice for people who want to take such selfies: “[they] should be very careful as to not upset or provoke the animal when they’re trying to take the photo. Gain the animal’s trust in a calm relaxed manner and the results will be golden. Make sure it’s not a crocodile.”