Scandinavians are serious about their green roofs. They’ve had them for a while now and it doesn’t look like they’re going anywhere. They even have a competition every year to determine the best green roof project in Scandinavia by the Scandinavian Green Roof Association! But there is a reason why Scandinavians like these green roofs so much… They are not only a beautiful feature for a house, but they also offer numerous social, environmental and financial benefits. They absorb rainwater, reduce winter heating costs, reduce summer air-conditioning costs, provide insulation, and are long lasting – just to name a few.
- 19+ most beautiful towns in Europe every tourist need to visit at least one
- Georgia travel photos — 20+ captivating photos show Georgia is heaven on the Earth
- India photos — 27+ reasons why you should visiting India
- 29+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the happiest country in the world
- Famous churches in Europe — Top 15 beautiful churches in Europe you should visit
Keep on scrolling to take a look at Bored Panda’s compiled list of the most unique and beautiful living roofs in Scandinavia.