Enjoying a panoramic view of a sparkling Hanoi is recommended one of the most worth-experiencing things to do on a travel to the capital of Vietnam.
- 9 unusual attractions in Hanoi that the locals recommend you to discover
- Best cafe in Hanoi — 9 beautiful cafes overlooking Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi
- Bun Cha Huong Lien — An “excellent” dish as the praise of President Obama
- Top 5 unique themed rooftop cafes in Danang, Vietnam
- Charming Hanoi and Hue at night on the lens of a French photographer
A Hanoi looming in mist at dawn, gleaming in slight shine at sunset, or sparkling in glorious light at night is the moment when Hanoi shows the utmost of its beauty. And it would be much more amazing and unforgettable if you choose these rooftop cafes to get the overview of Hanoi:
1. Top of Hanoi
Up to now, Top of Hanoi has been the highest coffee bar with the widest panoramic view of Hanoi. Located on the floor 67 of the building Lotte Center – the second highest building in the city, with a large array terrace and a long range of balcony making a very open space so that you can look over discovering the very beauty of Hanoi.
Top of Hanoi is the most beautiful in the evening when the city lights up. The bustle, hustle life of Hanoi at the light-up moments with the view of West Lake will make you totally surprised.
- Add: Floor 67, Lotte Center building, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Tel: +84 433 333 016
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/topofhanoi
- Price range: 100,000 – 300,000 ( $5 – $13.5)
2. Summit Lounge
Summit Lounge is a fairly long-standing bar café in Hanoi, located on the 20th floor of the towering 5-star hotel Sofitel Plaza on Thanh Nien street (Youth street).
Summit has two main blocks of space – the outdoor and the indoor with elegant and charming design and decoration. Youth With road lies right at the feet of the building so you will have a chance to enjoy an image of its amazing beauty in the light at dusk. Especially from the outdoor space at the bar, you will get a panoramic view of West Lake with a gorgeous sunset.
- Add: 20th floor – Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh District, Hà Nội
- Opening hours: 04:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Tel: +84 93 695 1041 or +84 16 63 045 828
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/summitlounge
3. Trill Rooftop Cafe
Located on the 26th floor of the Hei Tower Building on Nguyen Huy Tuong Street, Trill Rooftop Cafe is one of the new hot locations of the young people in Hanoi. With a view of the whole city, together with the outdoor area with pool, wood balcony. Trill Cafe has become a location for photography and sightseeing with super nice ambiance.
The open space on the top floor of the building has a modern design with Western style, which is one of the special things of Trill. In the early evening, when the city lights up, Trill Rooftop Cafe becomes much more romantic by the golden light, creating a cozy and familiar feeling.
- Add: Floor 26, Hei Tower building, 1 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Tel: +84 91 673 3838 or +84 432 034 999
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/trillrooftopcafe
4. Skyline Hanoi
Located on floors 11 to 13 at 38 Gia Ngu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Skyline is one of the highest and most fantastic cafes in Hanoi.
Lying amidst the old town – the heart of the capital, Skyline is infinitely impressive with an amazing view of the bustling Sword Lake. If you want to escape from the noise and crowd, just choose another angle, the ancient Long Bien Bridge at night would probably be great on your eyesight.
- Add: 38 -40 Gia Ngu, Hang Bac, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Tel: +84 385 851 080
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/skyline38giangu
5. Cielo 13 Sky Bar
Cielo 13, located on the top floor of the building Sun City 13 on Hai Ba Trung Street, is one of the most beautiful restaurants with a spectacular rooftop view in Hanoi. The entire restaurant’s architecture is designed of a glass to give all the guests a great chance to both enjoy gourmet cuisine and the panoramic views of the city.
Cielo is famous for many types of French wine, slight wine, and attractive desserts. There is nothing more romantic than an evening with wine and candlelight, sitting on the rooftop of Sun City, enjoying a panoramic view of Hanoi nightlife, and taking some shots of Hanoi twinkling in lights. This will be the ideal place for you to have a romantic date in a cozy and elegant ambiance.
- Add: 13 Hai Ba Trung, Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Tel: +84 438 248 899
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/cielo13hanoi
You also see more Hanoi travel guide at here.