There are only two kinds of people in the world — tourists and travellers. This selection of superb minimalist images describe perfectly what the difference between them is.
- Kyoto travel tips — 12+ Kyoto insider tips & things to know before going to Kyoto
- How to travel Europe on a budget? — 10+ best and cheapest ways & tips to travel Europe on a budget
- Italy travel tips — 21 what & things to know before going to Italy
- What to know before traveling to Paris? — 13 things to know before traveling to Paris
- How to travel around Europe cheaply? — 20 useful Europe travel tips & best ways on how to save money on Europe trip
Are you a tourist or a traveller? Apparently, the distinction is important! And here’s a Holidify illustration series showing the differences between these two groups of cosmopolitan vagabonds. It seems that tourists prefer cultural sights and easy accommodations while travellers travel light, sleep wherever they can, and are lone rebels (probably without a cause).
The illustrations were prepared by Holidify, a company hosting an app for all those traveling in India.
They certainly made a lot of sense to us! Which one are you?