There are only two kinds of people in the world — tourists and travellers. This selection of superb minimalist images describe perfectly what the difference between them is.
- What to know before visiting Iceland — 13+ Iceland travel tips on what to know before traveling to Iceland
- Ladakh travel tips — 11+ Ladakh tips & things to know before going to Ladakh
- What to know before going to Dubai? — 10 Dubai travel tips & things to know before traveling to Dubai
- Thailand travel tips — 17+ what to know & things to know before traveling to Thailand
- 4G SIM card Maldives — How to get sim card in Maldives & how to use it?
Are you a tourist or a traveller? Apparently, the distinction is important! And here’s a Holidify illustration series showing the differences between these two groups of cosmopolitan vagabonds. It seems that tourists prefer cultural sights and easy accommodations while travellers travel light, sleep wherever they can, and are lone rebels (probably without a cause).
The illustrations were prepared by Holidify, a company hosting an app for all those traveling in India.
They certainly made a lot of sense to us! Which one are you?