There are only two kinds of people in the world — tourists and travellers. This selection of superb minimalist images describe perfectly what the difference between them is.
- Korea Railplus Card — Everything you need to know about Railplus Korail card
- Using Tokyo metro 24 hour ticket — You can discover all the best places of Tokyo during one day for only 600 yen!
- How to get around Singapore — 6 means of transportation in Singapore for tourists
- Hong Kong tourist card — 7 useful Hong Kong travel card every traveler must-have
- How to get around Bangkok by BTS Bangkok, MRT Bangkok & Bangkok Airport Rail Link?
Are you a tourist or a traveller? Apparently, the distinction is important! And here’s a Holidify illustration series showing the differences between these two groups of cosmopolitan vagabonds. It seems that tourists prefer cultural sights and easy accommodations while travellers travel light, sleep wherever they can, and are lone rebels (probably without a cause).
The illustrations were prepared by Holidify, a company hosting an app for all those traveling in India.
They certainly made a lot of sense to us! Which one are you?