The approach of spring has already begun to warm up Moc Chau. On these cool days with light sunshine and spring winds, we are just starting to see the apricot, plum, and Meo colza flowers blossoming like clouds, covering all the land with fluffy white patches.
- 14+ journey-worthy photos of daily life in Vietnam
- 25+ vibrant photos of Hanoi make your heart race
- Charming Hanoi and Hue at night on the lens of a French photographer
- 10+ photos show the magical of Pho Bang valleys in Ha Giang Rock Plateau in Vietnam
- Hoi An travel blog — I have mixed feelings about Hoi An
Photos: Le The Thang
Upon this beautiful floral backdrop, the people appear in all their rustic simplicity as in the mountain and forest scenes in the Southwest. Their prettiest smiles and daily activities enchant everyone coming to this land.
Read more Moc Chau travel guide at here.