Nguyen Vu Phuoc is one of the most widely known and beloved photographers in Vietnam, and the winner of countless awards in his homeland and across the globe. He is both prolific and unique, his work ranging in genre from documentary to travel to fine art, and just about everything in between.
- 10+ portraits pictures show the simple beauty of Vietnamese people by Rehahn Photographer
- 14+ journey-worthy photos of daily life in Vietnam
- 25+ vibrant photos of Hanoi make your heart race
- 10+ photos show the magical of Pho Bang valleys in Ha Giang Rock Plateau in Vietnam
- Ha Giang trip — Mysterious beauty of Ha Giang
If you like what you see, please note that you can join the fun loving Phuoc, along with the renowned travel shooter David Lazar, for an exclusive Vietnam photo tour workshop next June. For now, he is very pleased and proud to share a glimpse of his style and vision with Bored Pandas all over the world!