From the unique perspectives, American photographer John Beck has recorded many impressive pictures of Saigon (now is Ho Chi Minh city) from 1967 to 1968.
- Visiting Thien Hau Lady Temple — The oldest temple in Saigon
- 10+ rare color hanoi old photos in 1970s, can you recognize?
- 30+ stunning pictures show the many sides of life in My Tho, Vietnam in 1969
- Explore Fujian Tulou — Inside of “inviolable” tulous of China
- 10+ pictures revealed the hidden beauty of ancient Hue city
These photos were scanned with high resolution, achieving a rare sharpness despite nearly half a century.
See more photos of Saigon in 1960s
You also see more Ho Chi Minh City travel guide at here.