Hoi An is an ancient city located in central coast of Vietnam. This ancient town is well known for its tranquility and beautiful scenery. Besides the city traditional neighborhood and its beautiful yellow walls, Hoi An also has great beaches, green rice fields that separated by small roads which make it perfect for bicycle rides.
- Hoi An photo walks — 10+ beautiful photos show the many sides of life in Hoi An, Vietnam
- 10+ portraits pictures show the simple beauty of Vietnamese people by Rehahn Photographer
- 14+ journey-worthy photos of daily life in Vietnam
- 25+ vibrant photos of Hanoi make your heart race
- Hoi An cafe — 6 new and quirky cafés in Hoi An
In addition, the village of Tra Que which is located a few kilometer outside of Hoi An Ancient Town is an another must visit place. This small village is home to hundreds residents who main occupation is to grow all kinds of vegetables. Hoi An offers its best sunsets from May to September.
Photos by Réhahn Photography | More info: Facebook
Read more Hoi An travel guide at here.