To release stress for every time, I usually go to bar, or go out with my friends to chat together. However, in this trip to Korea, I tried playing a new game which was discovered to release stress effectively. It will make you surprised when I talk to, it is a shooting game. Yes, this is a real gun, not a BB gun. What is the real gun shooting feeling like? It’s definitely be interesting. Now, let’s joining Living Nomads to explore and experience the real gun shooting in Myeongdong (Myeongdong real gun shooting range, Myeongdong shooting range) to find out the answer!
- Seoul itinerary 6 days — How to spend 6 days in Seoul on a budget perfectly?
- Explore Ikseon Dong Seoul — Visit Ikseon Dong Hanok Village & Top 9 things to do in ikseon dong
- How to get to Nami island from Seoul? — How to go & how to travel to Nami island from Myeongdong?
- Noryangjin Fish Market blog — Explore Noryangjin market & tasting King Crab at the largest fish market in Seoul
- Best Korean shows — 5 best live shows in Seoul & shows in Korea you should not miss
This was my idea after I had watched a Korean film that an actress who had broken up with her boyfriend had gone ahead the shooting range and posted her boyfriend’s picture on the target range to shoot him exactly, I had found her extremely cool, therefore this time I want to try shooting without my boyfriend.
After it took me a moment to search on website, there were various choices, however they were only English and Korean versions, I finally found this experience on Klook, you only booked and paid in advance to go to that place, meanwhile I was guided a detail direction, so it did not scare me to lose the way even being poor sense of directions.
Booking at this link: [Limited Offer] Myeongdong Shooting Range.
Here are two sets for your choices, there are 10 bullets and 1 gun for every set.
SET A: 32.86 USD = 38,000 Won including various guns as in the below figure.
SET B: 40.64 USD = 47,000 Won including various guns as follows, of course these guns are better and smoother.
After choosing package and payment, receiving a voucher via mail, when you come to Korea, you should follow the instruction for your arrival and service usage.
Here is a few information of shooting locations that you must know:
Opening time: from 09:30 – 20:00 every day.
Address: 3F, Sunshine building 11-1, Chungmuro 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
Korean: 서울특별시 중구 충무로2가 11-1번지 선샤인빌딩 3층명동사격장
Getting there: To Myeongdong Station Exit 8 by subway Line no. 4. Go ahead and see a bakery and then turn left. Keep turning right at MCM shop. Go ahead to see a name board of Woori Bank of which left side is destination.
*To go by subway, you have to have T-money card for booking in advance, unless it is so expensive by taxi.
The way has many turnings, but it is so easy to go, you can follow by google maps if you confuse.
To ensure your safety, the guider shall enthusiastically guide and instruct you the way to exactly hold a gun.
You shall be equipped bulletproof vest, noise isolating headphones, protective glasses to protect you.
It is really talked that after shooting, it is so cool to shoot in film, however it is very difficult to shoot in real life if you are the new player.
Otherwise, a real gun on hands, I feel extremely great like I’m in an action film.
Don’t await more, now let book this experience to try being a heroin and a gunner.
Again, link to book Myeongdong real gun shooting range at: [Limited Offer] Myeongdong Shooting Range.
Myeongdong Real Gun Shooting Range (Myeongdong shooting range)
Address: 12F Myeongdong Parking Lot Tower 62-12 Chungmu-ro 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone: +82 2-777-6603
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you looking for more Seoul travel guide and top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Seoul travel blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog for a wonderful budget trip to Seoul for the first time.