Singapore is famous for being a green – clean – beautiful country, fresh air and no dust. Walking anywhere on this Lion Island National you can see trees and flowers everywhere. From parks, schools, streets to high-rise buildings, railway stations. Not only that, many cafes in Singapore bearing extremely beautiful garden style. Sipping tea and coffee in a lush green setting definitely will be an unforgettable experience. Let’s explore with Living Nomads to discover the most beautiful cafes and top garden cafe Singapore with 5 best garden cafes in Singaporen you should visit below.
- Where is the best Hainanese chicken rice Singapore? — 10+ popular, famous & best chicken rice restaurant in Singapore
- Where to eat in Sentosa island? — 10+ top places to eat & best restaurants in Sentosa Island
- Little India Singapore top restaurant — 10 best restaurants in Little India Singapore
- Best sky bar in Singapore — Top 5 best rooftop bars Singapore & highest sky bar in Singapore
- Best cafe in Penang — Top 9 unique, cool, best cafe in Georgetown Penang & best coffee shop in Penang
Best garden cafe Singapore: POLLEN CAFE
Pollen Cafe is located in a position with extremly beautiful views. The cafe located in the heart of Singapore. From here, you can overlooking the Marina Bay. Not only speacial because of its beautiful location, Pollen also attracts a large number of tourists by different space!
Pollen Cafe is designed with Green style. Throughout the space covered with a smooth green. Entering the shop, everything is green, beautiful flowers! Make sure every corner is a ideal living virtual place for you to take a bucket of photos.
At Pollen you can order coffee, tea, or cakes (cupcake, macaron, …). Cupcake here is very nicely decorated. In addition to the snacks above, Pollen also serves meals with Mediterranean cuisine. It is a worthy experience.
Pollen is very close to Gardens by the Bay. You can combine to hanging out 2 locations in your itinerary.
Refer to Gardens by the Bay discount tickets on Klook: Gardens by the Bay Ticket in Singapore or [Klook Exclusive] Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway.
Address: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, #01-09 1, Flower Dome, Singapore 018953
Hours: 12–2:30PM, 6–9:30PM / Tuesday: Closed
Phone: +65 6604 9988
The second very nice Cafe in Singapore that I would recommend is Epiphyte Cafe. Not many flowers and plants, as wide as the garden as Pollen, but Epiphyte still has a silky green style.
Epiphyte owners have a special love for orchids. So the most seen here definitely is orchid. Orchids with different colors are decorated by shop owner everywhere.
Nice little coffee shop, steping inside you will feeling very cozy. The most special thing about Epiphyte is that I will reveal it here. Drinks, desserts are presented and decorated like a mini garden. If you look something with very eye-catching like that, you will not want to destroy it, right? I suggest you a must-try dish: The Signature Terrarium Dessert.
Address: 47 Neil Rd, Singapore 088827
Hours: Sunday, Monday: Closed / Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 6:30PM–12AM / Friday, Saturday: 6:30PM–1AM
Phone: +65 6610 6271
PS.CAFE RAFFLES CITY
There are 6 PS.Cafe shops across Singapore. However, the garden cafe has only one location! That is PS. Cafe in Raffles City shopping mall.
PS.Cafe Raffles City impresses with its glass garden architecture. The shop is designed in green eyes, with a huge wall of plants and a system of glass doors high to the ceiling. It feels like you’re in an indoor garden.
PS.Cafe at Raffles City
Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Rd, #03-37, Singapore 179103
Phone: +65 6708 9288
Top garden cafe Singapore: WALKING ON THE SUNSHINE
The next garden cafe in Singapore that I would recommend to everyone is Walking on the Sunshine. The name of the shop sounds weird, right? The style of the shop is also full of distinctness! Walking on the sunshine is both cafe and beauty salon. Visitors can just enjoy coffee, desserts and hair dressing…
Walking on the sunshine is decorated with dried flowers and fresh flowers. The ceiling is decorated with drooping plants. The shop has soda and macchiato, souffle pancake is extremely delicious. Worth a try! In addition to the cafe, in the morning the shop also serves Western buffet.
Walking On Sunshine at Orchard Central
Address: 181 Orchard Road, #03-07 Orchard Central, Singapore 238896
Phone: +65 8877 8800
Best garden cafe Singapore: BEE PARTY KNEES
The flower garden cafe I revealed last in the top 5 garden cafes in Singapore is Bee’s Knee. Bee’s Knee is located in Singapore Botanic Garden – the only UNESCO designated botanical garden as a world heritage site. Do you know, this botanical garden is nearly 160 years old.
Bee’s Knees is not far from the famous shopping district of Orchard Road. I think you go shopping and chilling in the Orchard area and then come to Bee’s Knees to sipping a coffee cup which is quite suitable.
Bee’s Knees at The Garage
Address: 50 Cluny Park Rd, Level 1 Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 257488
Phone: +65 9815 3213
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Ticket
- ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands Ticket
- Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets in Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Tickets
- Skyline Luge Singapore: Skyline Luge & Skyride
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck or Sampan Ride
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
- Science Centre Singapore, Butterflies Up-Close, Omni Theatre
- Singapore River Cruise
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Ticket
- Wings of Time Show Ticket in Singapore
- LiHO TEA in Singapore
- Singapore Travel Card (NETS FlashPay)
- Universal Studios Singapore Tickets
- Klook Pass Singapore
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G Portable WiFi for Singapore from Uroaming
- 4G WiFi (SG Pick Up) for Europe
Are you finding more top things to do in Singapore: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Singapore travel blog — The fullest Singapore travel guide blog for a budget trip to Singapore for the first-timers.