- Experience Siloam Jjimjilbang Seoul — Review one of the best Korean Jjimjilbang at Siloam Sauna, Seoul
- Gogung Bibimbap Insadong review — Tasting the famous Bibimbap mixed rice at Gogung Insadong restaurant
- Seoul itinerary 6 days — How to spend 6 days in Seoul on a budget perfectly?
- Explore Ikseon Dong Seoul — Visit Ikseon Dong Hanok Village & Top 9 things to do in ikseon dong
- How to get to Nami island from Seoul? — How to go & how to travel to Nami island from Myeongdong?
Dragon Hill Spa & Resort
Address: 40-712 Hangangno 3(sam)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: +82 2-792-0001
Best jjimjilbang Seoul: AQUAFIELD Goyang
Located in Goyang shopping paradise in Seoul, AQUAFIELD offers great relaxing moments with luxurious spa treatment – Jimjil Spa and Sauna. Here, you can relax, relieve stress, dispel fatigue in the space filled with aroma of essential oils at the herbal sauna or watch the romantic Seoul from the rooftop pool / foot bath. Another sauna that is also quite characteristic of Aquafield is the Media Art Room – where you can both sauna, and peacefully watch the stars. Because it is located in a shopping center, you can combine saunas and go out to eat, hang out, shop in this area!
Address: 1955, Goyang-daero, Deogyang-gu | 4F, Starfield Goyang, Goyang, Gyeonggi-do 10595, South Korea
Phone: +82 31-5173-4500
Getting there: Nearest train station: Sansong Station
Korean jimjilbang Seoul: HERA Esthetic Spa
Near the bustling Myeongdong area is also a well-known spa for traditional sauna therapy with mugwort. The spa is called HERA Esthetic. The traditional sauna treatment with mugwort of the spa is a folk remedy passed down to ancient times for women. Through warming the uterus to promote blood circulation, the therapy is effective in curing certain types of gynecological and infertility diseases as well as having a positive effect on the urinary system and the elimination of toxins in the body. In addition to this signature spa treatment, visitors also have many other options with a variety of service packages such as body massages, facials, backs, legs and feet, reflexology or apply 24k gold masks.
Hera Spa Seoul
Address: 39, Myeongdong 8ga-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04537, South Korea
Phone: +82 2-779-0505
Getting there: Nearest train station: Myeongdong Station
Best jijimbang Seoul: Sealala Spa & Water Park
Seoul’s super best water park is here, guys! SeaLaLa is a combination of water park and spa. Sealala has super cool theme pools such as beach pool, children’s pool, pool with thrilling games, water pressure massage pool for health, … In addition, the pool is also spread with lavender, cherry blossom, mint, rose and other flowers.
These super water park’s themed games not only make children love them, but adults also love them. There is nothing to discuss, giving 5 stars to SeaLaLa Water Park! If you have a Discover Seoul Pass card, you can use it to enter the famous places like N Seoul Tower, MBC World, Trick Eye Museum, Running Man Thematic Experience Center, … and can also be used to use the sauna room and spa for free at Sealala again!
Sealala Spa & Water Park
Address: 164 Mullae-ro, Mullae-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone: +82 1522-9661
Cheap jjimjilbang in Seoul: Siloam Bulgama Sauna Spa
One of the great places to jjimjilbang sauna in Seoul is Siloam Bulgama Sauna Spa. We had a detailed review of jjimjilbang and sauna at Siloam. Please read here: Experience Siloam Jjimjilbang Seoul — Review one of the best Korean Jjimjilbang at Siloam Sauna, Seoul.
This is high-quality Jjimjilbang in Seoul, is centrally located right behind Seoul Station, open 24 hours and has 6 floors with lots of amenities including hot and cold baths, body scrubs, hot and cold saunas, bedrooms, sports massages, restaurant, fast food bar, luggage storage cabinets …. It feels like you need any services to relax, take care of your body to regain energy, all are available here.
Siloam Bulgama Sauna Spa
Address: 49 Jungnim-ro, Jungnim-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: +82 2-364-3944
Getting there: [Subway] Seoul Station (Subway Line 1 & 4), Exit 1. Approx. 10min walk.
Are you looking for some best places in Seoul for Jjimjilbang, let’s check it out
- Traditional Hwanggeum Sauna in Myeongdong
- Traditional Korean Bathhouse in Insadong
- Admission Ticket To Dragon Hill Spa
- Myeongdong Traditional Sauna
- Myeongdong Women’s Bathhouse
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you looking for more Seoul travel guide and top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Seoul travel blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog for a wonderful budget trip to Seoul for the first time.