Below is a diagram of the Siloam public bathroom
- Jjimjilbang Seoul — 6 best jjimjilbang in Seoul & cheap jjimjilbang in Seoul you should try
- Best shopping in Seoul — Top 10 best shopping places in Seoul & best underground shopping Seoul
- Top Seoul night market — Top 5 best night market in Seoul, South Korea
- Seoul travel blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog for a wonderful budget trip to Seoul for the first time
- Explore Common Ground Seoul — The concept mall you should visit when traveling to Seoul
Diagram of room types at Siloam Jjimjilbang Seoul
Basement B1: Male / female bathroom, sauna, exfoliation room, hairdressing room.
1st floor: Reception, storage area, bar, hair drying place
2nd floor: A place to relax your feet (there will be hot stone pots for you to pamper your feet), restaurant, massage room, and nail salon
3rd floor: Entertainment floor including computer room, fitness room, table tennis room
4th floor: Fomentation Room types: coal, mineral salt, ice, jade rooms, an oxygen room, etc.
5th floor: Sleeping room
After having a deep “clean up”, wearing clothes, now is the time to enjoy the true paradise with countless rooms to rest, relax as well as great food.
We were quite hungry, so we decided to try out 2 famous dishes that anyone-know-what-they-are, 2 divine dishes that anyone had when going to the public bathhouses. They are Sikhye Korean Sweet Rice Drink (it costs about 3000 W) and black chicken eggs.
It must be said that these 2 fantastic dishes must be classified as national dishes. Imagine that after the clean-up, lying in the middle of a big and large relaxing room, chewing on boiled eggs and rice drink. If it’s not a heaven, I don’t know what to call it.
After warming up our stomachs, we moved through the rooms, divided into small cells with pillows to rest, you can lie as long as you want, take a nap or even sleep overnight. However, as they are communal space, you should not talk or speak too loudly that will affect others.
Because we loved to experience bathhouses and resting rooms, we had explored all the B1 floor, the 2nd and 4th floor, visiting all 500 rooms in Siloam.
Some rooms that we like the most are: Coal room helps detoxify the body, oxygen room for skin helps your skin stay young and smooth, ice room helps to shrink pores, flooring room helps heat the back, and so on.
In general, just give yourself a try, you will probably have the smoothest skin you have ever be after the bath. If you have a chance to go to Seoul – South Korea but you are tired of going out and shopping, you can unwind yourself by experiencing a Jjimjilbang and it will bring you a true relaxation unlike any other! Are you ready to spoil yourself with one of the most pampering experience?
Further Information about Siloam Jjimjilbang Seoul
Address: 49, Jungnim-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
+ 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
+ For more info: +82-2-364-3944~5
Homepage: www.silloamsauna.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Operating Hours: 00:00-24:00 (Day hours 05:00-20:00 / Night hours 20:00-05:00)
Parking Facilities: Available (100 small-sized vehicles / 10 large vehicles)
Day-Adults: 9,000 won (US$8) / Children (ages under 10): 7,000 won (US$6)
Nigh-Adults: 12,000 won (US$11 USD)/ Children (ages under 10): 9,000 won (US$8)
+Bath + Jjimjil-bang (Sauna)]
Day-Adults: 11,000 won (US$10)/ Children (ages under 10): 8,000 won (US$7)
Night-Adults: 17,000 won (US$15)/ Children (ages under 10): 11,000 won (US$10)
* Daytime visitors must leave by 24:00 (Additional 5,000 won charged for overstaying)
* Nighttime visitors must leave by 12:00 the following day (Additional 1,000 won charged for overstaying)
* Free admission for infants under 12 months
Available Facilities: Hot bathrooms, sauna, jjimjil-bang, restaurants, leisure facilities, etc.
Daytime visitors: Free for up to 5 hours
Nighttime visitors: Free 20:00-12:00 (next day)
– 1,000 won for each additional hour
Pets: Not permitted
Are you looking for some best places in Seoul for Jjimjilbang, let’s check it out
- Traditional Hwanggeum Sauna in Myeongdong
- Traditional Korean Bathhouse in Insadong
- Admission Ticket To Dragon Hill Spa
- Myeongdong Traditional Sauna
- Myeongdong Women’s Bathhouse
Are you looking for more Seoul travel guide and top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Seoul travel blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog for a wonderful budget trip to Seoul for the first time.