Hair Raiser is one of the newest attractions in Ocean Park. This roller coaster will definitely make you want to broken heart and upside down your emotions. Absolutely! You will feel like punching a fist because you are hovering over and swirling around in 360-degree circles and thrown straight into the South China Sea! In short, it will make you hard to breathe while want to trying to play once again (because it “only” is 2 minutes long).
- What to do in Hong Kong Disneyland? — 10 Best attractions in Hong Kong Disneyland & best rides in Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?
- Best Asian restaurants in Hong Kong — 10 best Chinese, Japanese, Korean restaurants in Hong Kong you must visit
- Hong Kong must eat places — Top 6 must eat restaurants in Hong Kong
- Top night market Hong Kong (Night market HK) — Top 10 best night market in Hong Kong
Tip from the insider: Try sitting in front of this roller coaster to feel the essence of the game.
Mine Train is famous as one of Ocean Park’s classic gliders – gliding around slides and plunging into the ocean below, not as scary as the Hair Raiser but worth a try.
The Abyss Turbo Drop
Ekstreme Tower at Enchanted Kingdom
Ride on the carousel
Ocean Park Hong Kong blog: What to eat in Ocean Park?
Ocean Park serves most of the popular foods in theme parks such as ice cream, hot dogs, fried chicken as well as Hong Kong favorite dishes like fried fish balls and barbecue. There are plenty of restaurants in Ocean Park to choose from with variety dishes. From pasta to curry and burger, the surroundings scenery are quite interesting and special too. If you want to save money, you should bring water and fast food because the price in the restaurants in the park is not very cheap.
Ocean Park Hong Kong blog: Are you looking for more special thing?
Are you looking for a unique experience once in a lifetime? Birthday or special occasion coming? Why increase your experience with Ocean Park and try to participate in interesting animal encounters? Step inside the fence and get familiar with the lovely animals of Ocean Park so close and private. You will have the opportunity to assist the animal keepers at their meal and learn about the conservation of these creatures. Ocean Park offers a variety of experiences including encounters with pandas, dolphins and seals.
Ocean Park Hong Kong blog: Sightseeing hours and shows at Ocean Park HK
Address: Ocean Park, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
Price: HK $ 480 for adults, HK $240 for children
Opening hours: 10am – 6pm, Mon – Sun, depending on the season
The animals shows time
Amazing Bird Theatre – Emperors of The Sky
- Meet strange birds such as Macaw parrots, eagle-owls, and Red-crowned cranes.
- Hours: 11:00 am, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm
Aqua City Lagoon – Symbio!
- Unique experience with the spectacular effects of fire, water, fireworks, music and animation. Watch two fierce dragons demonstrate the power of a symbiotic relationship.
- Hours: 6:30 pm
Ocean Theatre – Ocean Wonders
- Visitors will discover the true treasures of the sea.
- Hours: 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm
Polar Adventure – Next to the Lodge, Recycle Brigade
- With live music, magicians, and performers interacting with the audience, everyone will know how ocean fragments affect the ocean and why the water cycle is so important to the future of all of us.
- Hours: 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
Waterfront Plaza – Bamboo Jam!
- Do not miss this great acrobatic show, where you’ll find animal stories like giant pandas, snow leopards, tigers, red pandas and yellow monkeys.
- Hours: 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm
Whiskers Theatre – Ocean Heroes
- Dance with the mascots at Ocean Park and learn about ocean conservation.
- Hours: 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:30 pm
Sea Lion Fun Time Show
- A movie reveals “one day in life” of sea lions
- Hours: 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:15 pm
- The summit: Here you can understand the difference between seals and sea lions and their food.
- Hours: 12:30 pm, 2:20 pm, 4:00 pm
Meet rare animals time
Adventure in Australia: 1:15pm, 4:00pm
- Touch interesting creatures like starfish and sea cucumber, and learn more about the relationship between people and the coastal environment.
- Hours: 10:30 am, 6:30 pm
- Visit the penguin’s home, find out the differences between each species and find out how they survive in the Arctic.
- Hours: 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:30 pm
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Sichuan Treasures
- In this show, you will learn the exciting lifestyle of giant panda and yellow monkey.
- Hours: 10:30 am
Feeding time for animals
Red Panda (also known as firefox, small panda)
- The red panda food is bamboo, biscuits with rich fiber, and vegetables.
- Feeding hours: 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm.
Golden Monkey: Feeding time: 11:15 am
Penguins: feeding time: 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
Other opening hours
- Amazing Asian Animals: Meet and take pictures with Whiskers. Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Neptune’s Restaurant: Hours: 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Panda Cafe: Hours: 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Polar Adventure Entrance: Hours: 1:30 am – 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm, 2:10 pm – 2:40 pm, 3:20 pm – 3:50 pm, 4:30pm – 5:00pm, 5:30pm – 6:00pm
Note: Information can be changed depending on weather and other conditions.
Ocean Park Hong Kong tips: Some useful tips for visiting Ocean Park HK
- Going to Ocean Park at the time that the park is open: Hong Kong people often sleep late and wake up late, that the reason why Ocean Park open at 10 am. But 10 am is still too early for most Hong Kong people, so you can avoid crowds if you go early this time.
- Use the locker at the entrance: As a tourist, you will bring a lot of things such as bags, backpacks, cameras … Will not be comfortable to enjoy if you have to carry on them, so please in the locker. Near the entrance right after you pass the ticket gate, there is a room on the right-hand side that rents the locker. You can rent a locker for all day at a very low price, remove unnecessary items and enjoy the endless fun here.
- Bring a thin raincoat: This tip is very important if you want to dry out during your trip to Hong Kong Ocean Park. Some trips in Ocean Park have water splash everywhere, especially the Raging River trip. Bring a thin raincoat in your pocket, otherwise, your clothes will get wet and irritating all day.
- Dress and take the comfortable sandals: especially in summer, the weather in Hong Kong is very hot, and you will stay here all day.
- Bring your water: because the water sold at the park is quite expensive, you should save this.
- Bring a hat, or umbrella, and apply sunscreen.
- Best theme park in Hong Kong — Explore top 5 most amazing amusement parks in Hong Kong.
- Top 6 best amusement park & best theme park in Asia.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Hong Kong you can refer to
- Private MPV Hong Kong International Airport Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 6)
- Shared Coach Transfers from HKG Airport to Hong Kong Hotels
- Private Hong Kong International Airport Tesla Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 3)
- Shared Shuttle Bus Transfers between Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
- [Buy 2 Get 1] Outlet Shopping and Sightseeing Day Tour
- Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park 1-Day Ticket and Meal Coupon Combo
- Hong Kong Airport Express & 72-hour Unlimited MTR Travel Pass
- MTR Tourist Day Pass
- [SALE] Peak Tram Fast-Track Combo
- Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
- [QR Code Direct Entry] Peak Tram Sky Pass (Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Hong Kong Octopus Card (HK Airport Pick Up)
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (HK Airports Pick Up) for Hong Kong
- [Unlimited Data for 5 Days] 4G SIM Card for Hong Kong from YSIM(HK Airport Pick Up)
- [Unlimited Data] 4G Portable WiFi for Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau from Uroaming
- [Unlimited Data] 4G WiFi for Hong Kong/Macau/Mainland China from Song WiFi (HK Airport 24 Hours Pick Up)
Are you looking for more Hong Kong travel guide: Things to do, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out our HK blog (Hong Kong blog) — The fullest Hong Kong travel guide blog for a budget trip to Hong Kong for the first-timers.