How to get there: Haeundae Station, exit 7, take bus 181 to Yonggungsa Temple Bus Stop. The bus price is $1 per ticket. Going by taxi costs you around $9,3.
- Busan itinerary 4 days (Busan 4D3N itinerary) — How to spend 4 days in Busan perfectly?
- Seoul Busan itinerary blog — How to spend 7 days Seoul Busan itinerary in South Korea perfectly?
- Must eat in Busan — Top 11 best street foods in Busan you must eat
- Jagalchi market blog — How to visit & enjoying sashimi at Jagalchi fish market in Busan, South Korea?
- Explore East Busan — Review 1 day tour to discover great sights in East Busan
This is Busan’s largest park, with the Busan Tower and the Love Locks area. The park seems akin to the Namsan Tower Park in Seoul.
How to get there: Take subway line 1 to Nampo-dong Station, Exit 1 and walk around 10 minutes to reach destination.
Admission is free.
Sea Life Busan Aquarium *MUST GO*
This is a must-go place when visiting Busan because the Aquarium here, thanks to being a coastal city, is elaborately invested and look magnificent. It is highly recommended for families with young children. There are more than 35,000 marine species. Visiting the Aquarium takes about 2 hours and is certainly fantastic.
Unlike aquariums that only display fish, Sea Life Busan Aquarium offers high educational activities for children, teach children to cherish and preserve marine species. Also, children may sit in the Aquarium and show up their fish painting skills…
Ticket price on the official website is $27/adult.
How to get there: The aquarium is located in Haeundae Beach area. So, you may walk on the street for a while to cut taxi cost.
Open from 8am to 10pm, this is the big seafood market of Busan with a variety of fresh seafood. The market has indoor and outdoor areas. On the second floor of the market is the food court. You can buy seafood and sellers will process such food for you so that you can enjoy it on the 2nd floor. Ending Busan trip with a fresh seafood dinner is awesome.
Busan 2 day itinerary: Day 2
Gamcheon Culture Village
Master of a virtual life is here. This is an old village built on terraced land. It has been recently renovated, beautifully painted in order to attract tourists and also a place for young artists in Busan. Everything in the village is very strange and unique, and you can stroll along to discover the beauty of the village.
How to get to Gamcheon Culture Village
1. Subway Line 1 to Geojeong Station, exit 6, catch bus Sakha 1 or Sakha 1-1 to Gamcheon Elementary School Bus Stop. If you use T-money card, you should opt for bus rather than subway, which just takes you less than 30 minutes and is free.
2. Subway Line 1 to Toseong Station, exit 1, catch bus Saha 1-1, Seogu 2 or Seogu 2-2 to Gamcheon Elementary School Bus Stop.
Oryukdo Island – Oryukdo Skywalk
Oryukdo consists of a cluster of 5-6 small islands located on the southeast of Busan’s coast. Oryukdo has beautiful coastline, many seagulls, and a peaceful life. In order to attract tourism, Oryukdo Skywalk, which lies over a coastal cliff and has a very special glass floor, has been built. At this tourist attraction, you will have the feeling of walking on the sea.
How to get there: From Mipo Terminal in Haeundae Beach, take the ferry to Oryukdo, the price is $18. The ferry will run 1 hour at sea, and the scenery is also very spectacular.
Take CITY TOUR BUS
This is the quickest way to go around Busan. Actually, travelling to BUSAN within 2 days is not enough. Having said that, this duration is quite fine for tourists. Therefore, there is a very popular tour that we can see in the famous tourist cities.
The basic bus tour is also varied. Indeed, there are 3 types of tours with specific schedules and time when buses come to stations.
From our own experience, tours with red and blue banners go through most locations. The tour price is $14: http://www.citytourbusan.com/
In Busan, there is a hot spring spa named HeoShimCheong/HurSimChung: This is Asia’s largest mineral spa (according to adverts) located at the heart of Busan. This spa is very large, beautiful, affordable, and comes with additional services such as strawberry milk bath, outdoor swimming pool aside from basic services.
Address: 23 Geumganggongwon-ro 20beon-gil, Oncheon 1(il)-dong, Dongnae-gu, Busan, South Korea.
- Busan blog — The fullest Busan travel guide & suggested Busan itinerary on how to spend 3 days in Busan, South Korea.
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple blog — Discover the oldest seaside temple in Busan, South Korea.
- Must eat in Busan — Top 8 best street foods in Busan you must eat.
- Busan food blog — Top 13 best places to eat in Busan, South Korea.
- Busan 2 day itinerary — How to spend 2 days in Busan, South Korea?
- Autumn foliage in Busan — Top 6 Busan attractions in autumn & around.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Busan you can refer to
- Private Gimhae Airport Transfers (PUS) for Busan
- Exploring Busan Full Day Tour
- Busan East Coast Cultural Day Tour
- East Busan Exploration
- Gimhae Nakdong River Railbike, BIFF Square, Wine Cave, and Gamcheon Culture Village Day Tour
- Exploring Busan Full Day Tour
- BUTI Busan City Tour One Day Bus Pass
- Busan City Jumbo Tour Bus Pass
- [Klook Exclusive] Busan SEA LIFE Aquarium Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket with Souvenir Photo
- Busan Tower Ticket
- [Special Promo] Train to Busan Horror House Combo Admission Ticket
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket: Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5Days
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
Are you looking for more Busan travel guide: Things to do, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out our Busan blog — The fullest Busan travel guide & suggested Busan itinerary on how to spend 3 days in Busan, South Korea.