The hotels have super car shuttle service, 24-hour service, beautiful space and class service which visitors will enjoy when staying at these hotels in Hong Kong (China). Let’s discover top 10 luxury and most expensive hotels in Hong Kong below.
- Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?
- Top night market Hong Kong (Night market HK) — Top 10 best night market in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong must buy (must buy in HK) — Top 14 famous, cool, cheap & best things to buy in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong travel blog — The fullest Hong Kong travel guide blog for a budget trip to Hong Kong for the first-timers
- Hong Kong tourist card — 7 useful Hong Kong travel card every traveler must-have
1. The Upper House
Upper House Hotel is famous for Cafe Gray Deluxe and Cafe Gray Bar on the 49th floor. VIP guests come here often choose one of the 2 rooms on the top floor of the hotel, the large of each room is 200 square meters filled with lavender, having wooden walls and glass windows overlooking Victoria Harbor. The Upper House’s room rates range from more than 5.000 dollars for one night.
The Upper House
Address: Pacific Place, 88, Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2918 1838
Price: About 5.000 dollars/night
2. The Kerry Hotel
The new Kerry Hotel was opened in early 2017 in the Kowloon area north-east of Victoria Harbor. The head room on the top floor of the hotel has its own bar, working room, kitchen, high-class audio system and terrace offering a panoramic view of Kowloon City, the beach, and remote mountains. One night for staying here is from 5.952 dollars.
The Kerry Hotel
Address: 38 Hung Luen Rd, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2252 5888
Price: From 5.952 dollars/night
3. The Mira Hong Kong
Mira Hong Kong has a highlighted design. The Grand Mira Suite opens onto a private outdoor terrace overlooking the hotel’s rooftop bar. In a room with the large more than 170 square meters guests will find a kitchen, bar, as well as a large bed. Bathrooms offer showers, spa tub, and saunas. One night for staying here is range from 6.144 dollars.
The Mira Hong Kong
Address: 118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2368 1111
Price: From 6.144 dollars/night
4. The W Hong Kong
W Hong Kong Hotel brings to guests a new feeling with double height ceiling and luxurious furniture. Extensive WOW room of more than 200 square meters is equipped with high-class facilities and a “relax pool “with harbor views for a perfect night. Room rates here are from 8.704 dollars.
The W Hong Kong
Address: Austin Road West, 1號, Station, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 3717 2222
Price: From 8.704 dollars/night
5. Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
One of Hong Kong’s most popular hotels, Mandarin Oriental is always the best choice for famous people and politicians when they come to Hong Kong. The head room is the largest room of the hotel with luxury decor and classical furniture. There is also a private spa treatment room and romantic space for watching the sunset under the sea from the balcony. One night stay here is range from 9.985 dollars.
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
Address: 5 Connaught Rda Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2522 0111
Price: From 9.985 dollars/night
6. The Landmark, Mandarin Oriental
Located in the center of Hong Kong, Landmark Mandarin Oriental offers direct access way to the splendid Landmark shopping mall, a natural-style spa with warm wooden walls and soft scents. The rooms bring to guests the feeling of being their own apartment with the highlight of the bathroom with a giant stone bathtub. Room rates here are from 11.265 dollars for one night.
The Landmark, Mandarin Oriental
Address: 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2132 0188
Price: From 11.265 dollars/night
7. Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
The Four Seasons Hotel is located in Victoria Harbor, connected to the ferry terminal, Central Harbour front and the IFC Tower. The head room is over 300 square meters, like a dream home with a marble bathtub, guest room, dining room, massage parlor and two large LED TVs and 24-hour room service providing anything you want. From the 43rd floor, the room looks over Victoria Harbor of the Mekong, where you can watch the show of Symphony of Lights daily. Room rates are range from 12.545 dollars.
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Address: 8 Finance St, Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 3196 8888
Price: From 12.545 dollars/night
8. InterContinental Hong Kong
InterContinental Hong Kong is located on Victoria Harbor on the Kowloon Peninsula. On the highest floor of the hotel is the largest head room in the city with a total area of more than 650 square meters. There is a private study room, gym, dining room, kitchen and five bedrooms. In addition, on the rooftop, guests can soak in the infinity pool – with panoramic harbor views and the Hong Kong Island skyline. In addition, the hotel can arrange private experiences from yoga, concerts or dinner on the rooftop as required by guests. The price for the one-night stay here is 12.628 dollars.
InterContinental Hong Kong
Address: 18 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsu, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2721 1211
Price: From 12.628 dollars/night
9. The Peninsula Hong Kong
The Peninsula is the oldest hotel in Hong Kong, it was opened in 1928, and became one of the first luxury hotels in Asia. In the 26th floor, the head room uses classic furniture with marble bathrooms, gymnasium, Movie Theater. There is also a working room, a living room with a piano and a balcony with views of Victoria Harbor. Guests can travel around the city with a free 24-hours Rolls-Royce service. Price for one night here is from 16.410 dollars.
The Peninsula Hong Kong
Address: Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2920 2888
Price: From 16.410 dollars/night
10. The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
The Ritz-Carlton is located on 102nd floor to 118th floor of the International Trade Center in West Kowloon. The hotel provides shuttle services from the airport with Rolls-Royce and other high-class services. The President’s room is located on the 117th floor has an area of over 360 square meters with a 270-degree view of Victoria Harbor. The top floor is a large relaxation area with high-class services for a perfect relaxation experience. Room rates are range from 17.794 dollars.
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Address: International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2263 2263
Price: From 17.794 dollars/night
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Hong Kong you can refer to
- Private MPV Hong Kong International Airport Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 6)
- Shared Coach Transfers from HKG Airport to Hong Kong Hotels
- Private Hong Kong International Airport Tesla Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 3)
- Shared Shuttle Bus Transfers between Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
- [Buy 2 Get 1] Outlet Shopping and Sightseeing Day Tour
- Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park 1-Day Ticket and Meal Coupon Combo
- Hong Kong Airport Express & 72-hour Unlimited MTR Travel Pass
- MTR Tourist Day Pass
- [SALE] Peak Tram Fast-Track Combo
- Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
- [QR Code Direct Entry] Peak Tram Sky Pass (Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Hong Kong Octopus Card (HK Airport Pick Up)
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (HK Airports Pick Up) for Hong Kong
- [Unlimited Data for 5 Days] 4G SIM Card for Hong Kong from YSIM(HK Airport Pick Up)
- [Unlimited Data] 4G Portable WiFi for Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau from Uroaming
- [Unlimited Data] 4G WiFi for Hong Kong/Macau/Mainland China from Song WiFi (HK Airport 24 Hours Pick Up)
Are you looking for more Hong Kong travel guide and top things to do in Hong Kong: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Hong Kong unique experiences — Top 10 unusual places & unique things to do in Hong Kong and Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days and Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?