1. President Wilson Hotel, Geneva, Switzerland
This President’s Chamber is dubbed the most expensive for 81,000 USD per night which welcomes many famous persons such as Michael Jackson, Richard Branson, Bill Gates or Rihanna.
- Explore JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa — One of the most luxury resorts in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Where to stay in Phuket? — Top 10 best areas to stay in Phuket
- Where to stay in Hua Hin? — Top 4 best places to stay in Hua Hin for first timers
- Hong Kong budget hotel review — 6 budget hotels in Hong Kong you should stay
- Top 10 luxury & most expensive hotels in Hong Kong
This area has 12 bedrooms, spread over 1,600 square meters, luxury furniture, gym, Jacuzzi bathtub and a Steinway piano.
2. Raj Palace, Jaipur, India
For about 53,550 USD per night, guests will have 2 options when booking President’s Chamber: Shahi Mahal and Maharaja’s Pavillion. Firstly, Maharaja’s Pavillion is an apartment consists of 4 floors and 4 bedrooms.The most important point in the room of President is furniture plated by red velvet and decorative motifs are plated by gold.
3. St. Regis, New York, USA
Located in the central of Manhattan, the President’s Chamber of St. Regis hotel is located on the 16th floor and has panoramic windows overlooking Central Park.
The room is a combination of 3 bedrooms, multiple balconies, wood-paneled library, kitchen, bathroom, luxury spa and Jacuzzi bathtub. The cost is 35,000 USD per night.
4. Principe di Savoia Hotel, Milan, Italy
This President’s chamber is located on the 10th floor of the hotel, 500 square meters. This place used to welcome many stars, heads of state and members of royalty as Queen Elizabeth or George Clooney. The area includes 3 bedrooms, pool, sauna room, Turkish bathtub. The guest room is decorated with marble heater and expensive works of art and the dining room brings an aristocratic style.
5. Beverly Hills Hotel, Los Angeles, USA
This is a favorite stopping place of many Hollywood stars from Elizabeth Taylor to Marilyn Monroe or the Duke of Windsor. The furniture is made entirely from oak that is the highlight in the elegance and sophistication design of the room. 17,000 USD is the price for a night stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
6. Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo, Japan
The President’s Chamber of the Mandarin Hotel is located at 36th floor, which includes a large bedroom and advanced wood-paneled dining table for 8 people.
However, the most impressive of the bathroom facilities are beautiful with white marble tiles. Jacuzzi bathtub next to the window and has a view of the whole city. The room’s rate is 13,355 USD per night.
7. Four Seasons Hualalai Resort, Hawaii, America
The President’s Chamber with 3 bedrooms, each room has 3 corners ocean view, create a feeling of relaxation, harmony with nature. The room rate at the Four Seasons is 13,355 USD per night.