Adventure photographer Todd Weselake takes an adrenaline-soaked visual adventure through Costa Rica’s wilds.
- Japanese waterfall — Top 10 most beautiful waterfalls in Japan in autumn
- 19+ most beautiful towns in Europe every tourist need to visit at least one
- Georgia travel photos — 20+ captivating photos show Georgia is heaven on the Earth
- Explore Damnoen Floating Market — The oldest floating market of Thailand
- Visiting Fenghuang Ancient Town — One of the most charming ancient towns of China
There are as many reasons to travel as there are travellers on the road. Maybe you’re looking to get away from it all, to experience other cultures and learn from them. Sometimes, however, it’s all about the adventure. If you’re like me and strive for a life full of experiences, Costa Rica had better be on your short list. This Central American country offers up a virtually inexhaustible list of action-packed activities: ziplining, whitewater rafting, tree climbing, cliff jumping, jungle trekking, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving. Here’s a collection of images that I snapped on a recent trip—when I took Costa Rica head-on.
See more Costa Rica photos:
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Costa Rica you can refer to
- Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall, and Hot Springs Tour
- San José: Arenal Volcano, Hot Springs, & Zip Lining w/ Meals
- San José: Arenal Volcano, Waterfalls, Coffee and Hot Springs
- La Fortuna: 6-Hour Arenal Volcano Observatory & Lake Tour
- From Jaco: Full-Day Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Manuel Antonio National Park Combo Tour from San Jose