Adventure photographer Todd Weselake takes an adrenaline-soaked visual adventure through Costa Rica’s wilds.
- Dubai then and now photo — 17+ Dubai before and after pictures show how the city develope after 60 years ago
- 29+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the happiest country in the world
- Why I love Italy? — Here are 16 reasons to visit Italy
- Strasbourg photos — A glimpse of the France’s peaceful corner
- Costa Rica travel blog — The fullest Costa Rica travel guide blog for first-timers
There are as many reasons to travel as there are travellers on the road. Maybe you’re looking to get away from it all, to experience other cultures and learn from them. Sometimes, however, it’s all about the adventure. If you’re like me and strive for a life full of experiences, Costa Rica had better be on your short list. This Central American country offers up a virtually inexhaustible list of action-packed activities: ziplining, whitewater rafting, tree climbing, cliff jumping, jungle trekking, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving. Here’s a collection of images that I snapped on a recent trip—when I took Costa Rica head-on.
See more Costa Rica photos:
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Costa Rica you can refer to
- Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall, and Hot Springs Tour
- San José: Arenal Volcano, Hot Springs, & Zip Lining w/ Meals
- San José: Arenal Volcano, Waterfalls, Coffee and Hot Springs
- La Fortuna: 6-Hour Arenal Volcano Observatory & Lake Tour
- From Jaco: Full-Day Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Manuel Antonio National Park Combo Tour from San Jose