Tucked in the north of Morocco, there is a small town called Chefchaouen. This unusual place can be safely called a ’blue dream,’ since the old part of it is filled with buildings painted in all shades of blue — from baby blue to aquamarine.
- Chefchaouen travel guide — The fullest Chefchaouen travel blog & guide for first-timers
- Morocco 7 days itinerary — How to spend 7 days in Morocco perfectly to visit: Fez, Chefchaouen & Tangier
- Inle Lake — Exploring the peaceful life of people on Inle Lake, Burma
- 10+ beautiful pictures of autumn season show weaves ‘yellow carpets’ around the world
- 20+ photos show the beauty of manhole covers in Japan
This unusual coloring was introduced by Jewish refugees, who believed that the more you look at anything blue, the more often you think about heaven and God. The tradition caught on, becoming a signature feature of the old part of town.
See more: 10 reasons why you should visit Morocco
Living Nomads invites you to take a walk down the narrow streets of this otherworldly place through series gorgeous photos of Chefchaouen village.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Morocco you can refer to
- 2D1N Zagora Desert Tour from Marrakech
- Ourika Valley Day Tour from Marrakech
- Essaouira Day Trip from Marrakech
- Agadir Day Trip From Marrakech
- Moroccan Cooking Class in Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour
- Quad Biking Experience in Marrakech
Are you looking for more top things to do in Morocco: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Read more: Morocco 7 days itinerary — How to spend 7 days in Morocco perfectly to visit: Fez, Chefchaouen & Tangier. And Let’s check it out here.