In Japan, there is a national tradition known as hanami, which means ’’flower viewing’’, or watching the cherry trees blossom. It seems they’re certainly on to something — what could be better than watching spring flourish before your very eyes? Luckily, there are plenty of picturesque alleys out there where you can see this happen. For those of you who can’t wait to see the spring again, Bright Side has collected some pictures of these amazing blooming streets from all around the world.
- 12 amazing trees pictures that you can not believe they are real
- Where to go in Malacca? — 10 best places to visit in Melaka & must visit places in Melaka
- Explore Fujian Tulou — Inside of “inviolable” tulous of China
- Exploring top 7 most beautiful towns in Germany you should visit at least once in your lifetime
- Japanese waterfall — Top 10 most beautiful waterfalls in Japan in autumn