In Japan, there is a national tradition known as hanami, which means ’’flower viewing’’, or watching the cherry trees blossom. It seems they’re certainly on to something — what could be better than watching spring flourish before your very eyes? Luckily, there are plenty of picturesque alleys out there where you can see this happen. For those of you who can’t wait to see the spring again, Bright Side has collected some pictures of these amazing blooming streets from all around the world.
- 12 amazing trees pictures that you can not believe they are real
- Dubai then and now photo — 17+ Dubai before and after pictures show how the city develope after 60 years ago
- 29+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the happiest country in the world
- Why I love Italy? — Here are 16 reasons to visit Italy
- Strasbourg photos — A glimpse of the France’s peaceful corner