Phuket is a popular tourist destination in Thailand, home to several beautiful beaches and the busiest shopping centers of the “Land of Golden Temples”. Many tourists visiting this place also praise its rich culinary culture with many famous restaurants. So, where to eat in Phuket? Let’s check out our suggested 10+ Phuket best restaurants and Phuket top restaurants which including best local restaurants in Phuket, best places to eat in Phuket and famous restaurants in Phuket as follows!
- Where to eat in Chinatown Singapore? — 10+ best places & best restaurants in Chinatown Singapore
- Top cafes in Chiang Mai — 8+ best coffee shop & best cafes in Chiang Mai
- Best Bib Gourmand Bangkok 2023 — The 10 best Michelin Bib Gourmand Bangkok 2023
- Best cafes in Chiang Mai — Top 9 unique & best coffee shops in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Where to eat in Koh Phangan? — 10+ best places to eat & best restaurants in Koh Phangan
Let’s go through the top 9 best restaurants in Phuket to see what they have to offer!
Mrs B Bar & Table (#phuket best restaurants)
Mrs B Bar & Table is a great modern restaurant located at the entrance of Laguna Phuket, right beside Boat Avenue in Bangtao. This restaurant first catches the attention of diners with its large and beautifully designed space and an open kitchen that allows guests to observe the chef at work.
Mrs B Bar & Table is a modern European restaurant that draws inspiration from the culinary cultures across Europe to create unique dishes. The chef uses imported ingredients and the best fresh local offerings to create a menu that can captivate any diner who walks into the restaurant.
Despite the large area, Mrs B Bar & Table brings diners a simple, fun, and friendly environment. All dishes on the menu of the restaurant are harmoniously coordinated by the chef with excellent quality and eye-catching decoration.
- Address: 19/1 Moo 1, Lagoon Road, Thalang, Cherngtalay, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Phone: +66 93 586 9828
- Website: https://www.mrs-b.com
- Hours: 6 PM – 12 AM
- Price range: THB 250–5000 (around USD 7.3–145.5)
- Featured dishes: Scotch quail eggs, Thai stir-fried cauliflower, honey-grilled pork ribs, Chiang Mai chicken, and grilled red snapper.
Black Ginger (#best local restaurants in phuket)
Black Ginger is a great Phuket restaurant since it has a lovely setting inside the Slate Hotel on Nai Yang Beach. The cuisine of Black Ginger restaurant itself is worth a try according to many diners who have enjoyed their meals here. Black Ginger also tops the list of the best restaurants in Phuket, Thailand.
Upon entering the restaurant, you will pass through a beautifully decorated small walkway that leads you to a tiny lakeside pier. If you have the opportunity to come here during sunset, you are the lucky guest. It is because when the last rays of the sun still linger, the space suddenly becomes magical and charming.
The restaurant offers traditional Thai-style rooms, all painted black. Your first impression will be the beautiful outdoor bar where you can sit to enjoy a great romantic cocktail first. The distribution of light in the restaurant’s spaces is clever, creating an intimate atmosphere that makes the dining experience absolutely special.
The restaurant also offers an enticing dessert list such as classic coconut ice cream and Phuket’s favorite rice flour dumplings served in creamy coconut milk. These selections are delicious and suitable to end a perfect meal.
- Address: 116, Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Phone: +66 76 327 006
- Website: https://www.theslatephuket.com/dining/black-ginger.html
- Hours: 5 – 11 PM
- Price range: THB 150–1200 (around USD 4.4–35)
- Featured dishes: Crab meat curry, grilled Wagyu beef, steamed fish fillet, and Poh Pia Sod Phuket.
Acqua Restaurant Phuket (#phuket top restaurants)
Acqua is Phuket’s great and famous Italian restaurant, beautifully decorated and almost the most prominent in Kalim Beach. With amazing Andaman Bay views, Acqua is definitely a top contender for one of the most aesthetically pleasing restaurants in Phuket The restaurant is quite large and well organized to create a cozy atmosphere and can accommodate a lot of customers at the same time.
Acqua follows a black-and-white theme that gives clean lines and absolute symmetry. The design offers customers a fully satisfying dining experience. They have fancy lighting thanks to the layout and the effect of the lamps, enhancing the sophistication and romance of the dining space.
- Address: 324,15 Phrabaramee Rd, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Phone: +66 76 618 127
- Website: http://www.acquarestaurantphuket.com/
- Hours: 5:30 – 11 PM
- Price range: THB 120–3000 (around USD 3.5–88)
- Featured dishes: Wagyu beef, spicy grilled octopus, pizza, and risotto.
La Gritta (#where to eat in phuket)
La Gritta is one of the most mentioned names when coming to Phuket. Located at Amari Phuket at the southern end of Patong Bay, La Gritta Italian Restaurant features a modern European design in the midst of Thailand. The restaurant consists of two separate areas linked together by narrow streets filled with unique works of art.
La Gritta consists of an indoor dining area and a romantic second-floor outdoor party space. Both areas of the restaurant offer diners stunning views of Patong Bay. The restaurant gives a unique place for a delicious dinner under the stars, accompanied by the sound of the waves lapping the shore with the cool ocean breezes.
In recent years, the restaurant has renovated its architecture and overall design with the use of stone and light beige wood for the floor, ceiling, and walls, further enhancing the luxury vibe of this place. The chic yet unpretentious atmosphere alongside fun music makes it a very suitable spot for a romantic dinner by Phuket’s great beach.
- Address: Amari, 2 Muen-ngern Road Beach, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Phone: +66 76 340 112
- Website: https://www.lagritta.com/
- Hours: 12 – 11 PM
- Price range: THB 120–1250 (around USD 3.5–36.6)
- Featured dishes: bruschetta campana, Calamari with lime and white polenta, Wagyu ravioli, osso bucco, and salmon ossini.
Tu Kab Khao Restaurant Phuket (#famous restaurants in phuket)
Tu Kab Khao is a popular Thai restaurant in Phuket serving great Southern Thai cuisine. Coming to this restaurant, visitors will have a chance to try signature dishes from Phuket. Tu Kab Khao is the name given to a type of small cabinet that every traditional Thai house has had since the past to keep food safe from insects when there was no refrigerator.
Tu Kab Khao is located inside an old heritage house, opposite the Shrine of the Serene Light on Phang Nga Road. The restaurant is easy to spot thanks to a giant lobster hanging from one of the corners of the house. The interior decoration of Tu Kab Khao is elegant without being too fussy or cumbersome. Just a series of velvet seats are placed by the arched door open to the view, and the curtains have a very delicate color.
The restaurant’s staff is super lovely and enthusiastic, they can restlessly answer all the questions from customers when requested. Traditional Thai dishes are displayed fully and in detail on the restaurant’s menu. If you are ready for a taste of Phuket cuisine, come here and be aware that some dishes can be very spicy. This restaurant is considered the most authentic taste by Thai people!
- Address: 8 Phangnga Rd, Tambon Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Phone: +66 76 608 888
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/tukabkhao/
- Hours: 11 AM – 9 PM
- Price range: THB 50–550 (around USD 1.5–16)
- Featured dishes: Sen Mee Gaeng Poo, Gaeng Som Pla, Pla Sai Moo, Hong Phuket, and Nam Prik Koong Siap.
Mor Mu Dong Restaurant (#phuket best restaurants)
Mor Mu Dong is a rather unusual restaurant in Phuket. If you like to eat out on the street where most locals go for lunch or dinner then Mor Mu Dong is the place for you. Coming to the space here, you can choose to eat in small rooms built on the mangrove called “sala”, or simply under the trees with the whispering wind. It is this that has attracted a large number of diners to come here.
“Sala” is a small wooden pavilion with no walls, only a thatched roof, and it is a pleasant experience for a meal. You will sit around a low table set on a rug with a view of the mangroves, enjoying the gentle breezes blowing by your ears. A “sala” can accommodate six to twelve people around a table comfortably chatting and eating.
The diverse menu contains a mix of traditional Thai dishes, making the reputation for this restaurant. Many dishes are specialties of Phuket, and they have a way to make the food look more appetizing and add more new flavors. While you wait for the main course, they will serve a few slices of fruits like guava and green mango plus some fresh local fruit selections.
- Address: 9/4 Mu 3 Soi Pa Lai, Chao Fa Road, Chalong, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Phone: +66 88 766 1634
- Hours: 10 AM – 9:30 PM
- Price range: THB 50–200 (around USD 1.5–6)
- Featured dishes bật: Clam salad, shellfish curry, and banana flower salad.
Suay is an upscale restaurant known for its high-quality food and great atmosphere. The owner of the restaurant is a Michelin-starred chef and one of the most iconic chefs in Thailand. Suay has a very cozy and comfortable space with several seating options, including an outdoor area to enjoy the fresh nature.
Suay is a bit different from other restaurants in Phuket. It resembles a house and opens up to a beautiful garden. The whole place is lit with cool green lights. Although it is a luxury restaurant, it is not overpriced at all. The food at Suay is a fusion of Thai and international cuisine.
- Address: 177/99 Moo 6 Si Sunthon Road, Thalang District Phuket, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Phone: +66 93 339 1890
- Website: https://suayrestaurant.com/suay-cherngtalay
- Hours: 4 – 11 PM
- Price range: from THB 170 (around USD 5)
- Featured dishes: Green sticky rice, mango spring rolls, apple salad, AUS rib steak, charcoal grilled salmon steak, and yellow curry.
Blue Elephant Phuket
Blue Elephant Phuket is not an ordinary Thai restaurant but contrary to what people think, it is affordable. Looking from afar, the restaurant has the majestic beauty of a mansion with a long and enigmatic history right in the middle of this mossy old town.
This is one of those rare restaurants that has charming, exotic decor and is truly the peak of magnificence. Built in 1903, the mansion was the residence of the governor and today it has become even more famous for its antiquity. It features original green checkered tile floors paired with neoclassical teak accessories, and semi-classical Chinese ornaments with a touch of European style.
Classic royal Thai cuisine is a rich flavor arrangement, in which each dish brings a different culinary color but all blend together to provide a unique and mouth-watering dining experience.
- Address: 96 Krabi Road, Tambon Talat Nuea, Amphoe Mueang Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Phone: +66 76 354 355
- Website: https://www.blueelephant.com/phuket/
- Hours: 11:30 AM – 9:30 PM
- Price range: THB 150–1500 (around USD 4.4–44)
- Featured dishes bật: foie gras and grilled scallops.
Kan Eang@Pier is a trendy seafood restaurant in Chalong Bay on the way to Phuket’s Rawai Beach. Popular for decades, Kan Eang, which literally means “Feel easy”, is a spot for relaxing under the shade of large trees with pleasant sea breezes and beautiful views.
The style and taste that this restaurant serves its diners are amazing. Made up mainly of wood and glass, the spacious area creates lovely corners for the restaurant. Diners who come here can enjoy the sea breezes and the best view while sitting under the giant “hoo gwang” and tamarind trees. For indoor dining, there are three elegantly decorated air-conditioned rooms as well as two al fresco dining rooms.
- Address: 44 1 Rawai, Mueang Phuket District Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Phone: +66 83 173 1187
- Website: https://kaneang-pier.com/
- Hours: 10 AM – 11 PM
- Price range: THB 80–400 (around USD 2.4–11.7)
- Featured dishes: Crispy fried tiger shrimp, fried fish curry, and fried crab curry.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Phuket you can refer to
- (All Areas Inclusive) Private Phuket International Airport Transfers (HKT) for Phuket by Thai Rhythm
- Private Transfers for Phuket City and Surrounding Attractions
- Private Krabi (KBV) or Phuket Airport Transfers (HKT) for Krabi, Phuket, and More
- Private City Transfers between Phuket and Nearby Cities
- Shared Phuket International Airport (HKT) Transfer from Phuket
- Shared Van Transfer from Phuket International Airport (HKT) to Phuket
- Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour
- Phuket Custom Full Day Tour
- Phuket Adventure Day Tour
- Phuket City Introduction Half Day Tour
- Phuket Custom Tour: Racha Island, Phi Phi Island, Phuket Fantasea, Dolphin Show, and More
- [Airport Pick Up] dtac HAPPY TOURIST 4G/5G SIM Card for Thailand
This is some valuable information that we want to share with you. Hopefully, you will find this post useful for a perfect and enjoyable culinary experience on the famous Phuket island. Don’t forget to tell us more details and memorable experiences after your journey to discover Phuket, Thailand! Are you finding more top things to do in Thailand: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.