Room rates: $17- $133
Address: 1-1-7 Kiyosumi, Koto-ku, Koto, Tokyo, Japan, 135-0024.
- How to get around Tokyo? — 3 best way to get around Tokyo & cheapest way to get around Tokyo
- Kamakura Enoshima day trip itinerary — Suggested Kamakura Enoshima one day trip from Tokyo
- What to eat in Tokyo Japan? — Top 8 Tokyo must try food, best food to eat in Tokyo & best places to eat in Tokyo
- Tokyo one day tour — 5 best one day tour from Tokyo & day tour in Tokyo itinerary you should make
- Harajuku cafe review — 5 unique themed coffee shops & best cafes in Harajuku you definitely must visit
Kyoto minimalist hotel: The Screen
Give me a little digress to Kyoto, because I can’t help but mention The Screen. The Screen’s strange and unique style is the first attraction, the scary silence is the second attraction. Who wants to enjoy a truly quiet space to avoid the noise from the outside world, The Screen is a wise choice. The layout and arrangement of items in the room at The Screen as containing a profound meaning that I do not understand, please stay and feel for yourself :)))
Room rates: $165-$910
Address: 604-0995 Kyoto, Kyoto, Nakagyo-ku Shimogoryomaecho 640-1, Japan.
Tokyo minimalist hotel: Claska
Claska is a great place for you to immerse yourself in minimalist space, forget all worries. At Claska you can choose a room based on different architectural styles including Modern, Tatami, Contemporary, and Story. Choose a room type Tatami if you want to experience two styles of Eastern and Western in the same room. If you like modern Western style, choose Modern, love black and white tone, choose Contemporary.
Room rates: $107-$374
Address: 1 Chome-3-18 Chuocho, Meguro, Tokyo 152-0001.
Outstanding with unique architecture, one of the best hostels in Tokyo. [email protected] is very much checked-in by guestes because its location is too convenient to explore Tokyo. Most of the items are made of wood as the main color, the layout of the room also brings a pleasant feeling for guests. In particular, [email protected] also has extremely great rooftop views so you can enjoy panoramic views of Tokyo, chromecast-installed TVs that allow opening any online movie. In addition, at [email protected], there is a restaurant serving all kinds of dishes with incomparable quality, book rooms here, you can spend the whole day to stay without go anywhere is still Ok!
Room rates: $59-$292
Address: 131-0045 Tokyo Prefecture, Sumidaku Oshiage 1-19-3, Japan.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Tokyo you can refer to
- Private Narita International Airport Transfers (NRT) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Private Haneda International Airport Transfers (HND) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Airport Limousine Bus Transfers from/to Narita and Haneda International Airport (Free Wifi Onboard)
- Tokyo Amazing Sightseeing Bus Day Tour
- Tokyo Highlights Private Day Tour
- Nikko Day Tour from Tokyo
- Mt Fuji & Hakone Day Tour: Lake Ashi & Ropeway Day Trip from Tokyo
- Nikko Cultural Day Tour from Tokyo
- Tokyo Subway Ticket (24, 48, or 72 Hours)
- Tokyo Skyliner and Tokyo Subway Ticket
- Shuttle Bus Transfers (One Way/Round Trip) from Shinjuku/Ikebukuro to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
- Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus Pass
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (JP Airports Pick Up) for Japan
- 4G WiFi (Japan Pick Up) for Japan
- JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, or 21 Days)
Are you looking for more Tokyo travel guide and top things to do in Tokyo: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Tokyo travel blog — The fullest Tokyo city guide for a budget trip for the first time visiting Tokyo, Japan.