OUG is a night market open only on Thursday of the week, from 18:00 to 23:00, a delicious food market worth visiting, without any food in Kuala Lumpur, so you can come early to have seat or parking.
- What to eat in Kuala Lumpur (KL)? — 10 best food to eat in Kuala Lumpur, must eat food in KL & must try food in KL
- Best street food in KL — Top 10 best street food in Kuala Lumpur & best places to taste them
- Top restaurants in Georgetown, Penang — 15+ good & best restaurants in George Town
- Top cafes in Georgetown — 8+ best coffee shops & best cafes in Georgetown Penang
- Top cafes in KL — 10 best coffee shops & best cafes in Kuala Lumpur
OUG Night Market is the territory of Chinese-style cuisine with excellent Cantonese and Hong Kong dishes. Especially attract the youngest to mention the cup of hot milk tea or cold drink is very wonderful, aromatic tea and milk fat flavor. Besides, laksa, vermicelli or hot tom yum hotpot are also very attracts diners.
OUG is not as lively as the other night markets in Kuala Lumpur but really, for the locals, this night market is a place for you to experience culinary excellence that cannot be better, warm belly right away without worrying about your money.
Address: Taman OUG, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours: Every Thursday: 6PM–12AM
Jalan Alor Night Market
This is a night market that you definitely have to visit in Kuala Lumpur, a famous street food paradise in Malaysia. Jalan Alor Night Market is also located on the road leading to Bukit Bintang and Changkat, tourist attractions attracting tourists in Malaysia, so this market is more vibrant, more bustling.
The eateries are located close together, every dish is delicious, also attractive and affordable, so just eat, eat and eat. All the typical culinary flavors of Malaysia can be found at Jalan Alor night market, which converges cuisine from many countries and regions around the world. The super food not to be missed such as grilled shrimp, skewered chicken, beef skewers, chicken wings marinated in soybeans, vermicelli dishes, noodles and cool desserts.
Jalan Alor night market opens daily from 5 pm to night. Here, tables and chairs are laid down on the sidewalk, hot dishes, draught beer and live music from the street bands will make your evenings more exciting and more bustling at night.
Address: Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hours: 5PM until late night.
Lot 10 Hutong Food Court
Hutong is one of the five most famous, popular and favorite food courts in Kuala Lumpur. This food court is located on the ground floor of Lot 10 shopping mall and is designed like a village in Beijing. You can order food at large stalls and drinks at small trolleys and sit at any table if tables and chairs available. The Hutong food court is open quite late from 10 am to 10 pm daily. Whatever you want to eat in Kuala Lumpur, come here!
Peking duck is famous around the world.
Address: Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2782 3500
Hours: 10AM–10PM daily
KLCC Signatures Food Court
This dining area is quite pleasant when there are enough Malaysian-flavored dishes such as nasi lemak, nasi kandar and even Western fast food such as Subway bread, Pizza or Mc Donald … KLCC Signatures is open daily from 10 am to 10 pm, the campus is quite spacious and airy with more comfortable seats. You can choose seats near the windows to see the green park in the distance.
Address: 201A-C, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2382 2828
SS2 Selera Malam
The hawker food area is open from 5 pm to late night with airy outdoor space, SS2 Selera Malam is quite bustling and there are many food stalls that are numbered close together. You can use the guide map to find your favorite shops or find the food you need, which is too convenient.
Location: SS2 Commercial District, Petaling Jaya
Opening Hours: Daily 17:00 – 24:00
Sungei Wang Plaza Food Court
Open from 10 am to 10 pm, Sungei Wang food court is one of the convenient dining destinations of the locals. Here, you can enjoy lunch, dinner, supper at very cheap prices. The most selected dish is Indian curry or hot wonton noodles / soup.
Address: Level 4, Sungei Wang Plaza,, Bukit Bintang Street, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
With a modern and cool design style, Food Republic food court has a variety of Asian and European dishes, especially truly Malaysian taste. Due to being located in a luxurious commercial center, the price of the food here is also slightly higher than the night markets and other food zones. Food Republic is open from 10 am to 10 pm.
Address: Lot.1.41.00-1.51.00 & P1.13.00-P1.20.00, Level 1, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +603-2142 8006
Hours: 10am – 10pm
Your food tour around Kuala Lumpur enough to be full of stomach, aren’t you? Wish you have the best Malaysia trip! No need to worry about eating in Kuala Lumpur anymore!
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to from Kuala Lumpur you can refer to
- Private Airport Transfers (KLIA/KLIA2) for Kuala Lumpur
- Shared Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Transfers for Kuala Lumpur
- Premium Private Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Transfers
- Private Transfer between Genting Highlands and Kuala Lumpur Airport (KLIA/KLIA2)
- Shared Bus Transfers between Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 and KL Sentral by AeroBus
- Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour
- KL Pass in Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur City Full Day Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Suburbs and Batu Caves
- Kuala Lumpur Food Experience
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Pass (24/48 Hours)
- Genting Highlands Day Trip
- KL TravelPass (Metro Card) in Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands and Batu Caves Day Tour
- KLIA Ekspres Airport Train Tickets (QR Code Direct Entry)
- Colmar Bukit Tinggi and Japanese Village Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant in KL Tower
- Genting Highlands Day Trip
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour with 21 Attractions and KL Tower Ticket
- Museum of Illusions Ticket in Kuala Lumpur
- Historical Malacca Tour with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur
- KL Tower Ticket in Kuala Lumpur
- [SALE] 4G Prepaid SIM Card (MY Airports Pick Up) for Malaysia
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for Malaysia
Are you looking for more Kuala Lumpur travel guide and top things to do in Kuala Lumpur: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Kuala Lumpur blog (KL blog) — The fullest guide for a budget trip to Kuala Lumpur And Kuala Lumpur 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Kuala Lumpur?