- Siem Reap travel blog — The fullest Siem Reap travel guide for a budget trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Banteay Srei Temple — One of the most sacred temple you must visit in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Explore M’Pai Bay — The fullest guide to discover the beautiful bay in Koh Rong Samloem
- Phnom Penh travel blog — The fullest guide for a budget trip to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Shopping in Siem Reap — Top 10 best shops, markets & shopping malls in Siem Reap you should visit
Tip: Once again, we recommend experiencing the tourist attractions in Siem Reap with the support of tour programs. Apart from visiting together with finding the history, you can choose the lunch tour to have a deeper look at the temples and pagodas.
At 4:30 pm, you will be dropped off at Phsar Chas, also known as Old Market. This market is not established for tourists because many indigenous people come to buy here. This is also a place where most chefs buy raw materials for their dishes. You can try stalls selling snacks or kuy teav (a noodle soup with pork), bai sach chrouk (sweetly grilled pork with rice (it is also a good time to go around buying souvenirs. and full-color jewelry at bargain prices.
At the end of the second day, you can go to Pub Street. This is one of the tourist spots in Siem Reap which is so popular with tourists, but also a good place for you to have dinner. You should definitely try Angkor Wat and the Temple Club which are two of the region’s most popular, the first choice to enjoy dinner and entertainment in this lively nightlife.
What to do in Siem Reap in 4 days: Day 3 —Explore the floating market and learn the way to cook Khmer food
When it’s finished with the temples, it’s time to experience other aspects of Cambodia. Start your day with an early morning trip to Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, and glance at of a life on the water here. When touring, you will be taken to a floating village, Mechrey, and wandering around floating markets along the floating streets.
Tip: These Tonle Sap tours start at 7 am and end at 11 am. From noon, you can enjoy some Khmer specialties with a cooking class at noon. You will also be taken to an indigenous rural home, where they will teach you to prepare 3 Cambodian dishes. In the evening, you can spend some time visiting Angkor Night Market and admiring Cambodian handicrafts.
Siem Reap itinerary 4 days: Day 4 — Go around by motorbike
On the last day in Siem Reap, you can visit the remaining Cambodian tourist attractions in the city through the main transportation of indigenous people that is the motorbike. First, let’s go to Phnom Kulen, a beautiful mountain and located in the northeast of Angkor Wat. In the past, it was the era of the magnificent Angkor dynasty was started. You can also find a huge statue of Buddha lying, before reaching the waterfall to go swimming. For the rest of the day, you can bike to tourist destinations in Siem Reap as hidden temples and pagodas, as well as enjoy the view and enjoy the beauty of Kulen Mountain.
We hope that you will have a wonderful time visiting the tourist attractions in Siem Reap with our suggestion here. Finally, after a full day of exploration, you can enjoy a full dinner with aperitifs, main courses, and desserts in Khmer style. Certainly, the experience starting from the sunrise to the sunset will make your Siem Reap tourist trip more enjoyable.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Siem Reap you can refer to
- Private Siem Reap International Airport Transfers (REP) for Siem Reap
- Private City Transfers between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
- Shared Bus Transfer between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh by Giant Ibis
- Shared Bus Transfer between Siem Reap and Bangkok by Giant Ibis
- Private Siem Reap International Airport Tuk-tuk Transfers (REP) for Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Private Car Charter
- Angkor Temples Tour
- Angkor Temples Sunrise Tour
- Angkor Custom Tour in Siem Reap with Optional Guide
- Kompong Phluk Floating Village Half-Day Tour
- 2 Day Angkor Exploration Private Tour by Tuk-Tuk
- Angkor Temples Small Circuit Private Tour by Tuk-Tuk
Are you looking for more Siem Reap travel guide and top things to do in Siem Reap: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Siem Reap travel blog — The fullest Siem Reap travel guide for a budget trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia.