There are also plenty of street food stalls for you to choose from at Seomun Market. You can find a lot of traditional Korean food here at affordable prices.
- Jeju cafe (Jeju island cafe) — 8 most beautiful coffee shop & cafes in Jeju you must visit
- South Korea itinerary 8 days — How to spend 8 days in Korea (8 days itinerary in Korea) perfectly?
- Cheap places to stay in Jeju island — Top 5 budget hostel & cheap guesthouse in Jeju you should stay
- Jeju accommodation budget — 5 best budget & cheap hotels in Jeju island you should stay
- Jeju autumn itinerary — 6 best places to visit & top things to do in Jeju autumn foliage season
Dongmun Traditional Market
Address: 20 Gwandeong-ro 14(sipsa)-gil, Idoil-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
Phone: +82 64-752-3001
Top things to do at night in Jeju: Camping
What to do at night in Jeju? One of the most wonderful night experiences (night activities in Jeju, Jeju night activities) in Jeju is to try camping on the beaches. There are two areas that people and tourists often choose to camp are Gimnyeong beach and Hamo beach. Both beaches have camping areas. What is more wonderful than being with friends, playing, chatting, enjoying the peaceful scenery, watching the night sky sparkling with the stars of Jeju Island.
Gimnyeong Beach Campground
Address: 497-4 Gimnyeong-ri, Gujwa-eup, Jeju City
Daejeong (Hamo Beach) Campground
Address: Hamo-ri, Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo
Laughing relaxed, relieved with Nanta Show after a day of walking tired
Nanta Show is a very special show. There is Nanta Show in Seoul, there is also in Jeju. The show is humorous and entertaining, incorporating traditional Korean culture. The eye-catching juggling, acrobatic performances will make you laugh. After a long day of sightseeing, in the evening in Jeju you can go with your friends to see the Nanta Show full of entertainment laughter. No need to know Korean language, you can still enjoy the show normally.
The show with 90 minutes duration. Starting time is 5PM, so pay attention to the time to come on time.
Jeju NANTA Theatre
Address: 56-26, Seondolmokdong-gil, Jeju, Jeju Island 63242, South Korea
Phone: +82 64-723-8878
Bomnal is a lovely small cafe located in the northwest side of Jeju Island. This area has a lot of cafes, but I find Bomnal is the cutest. This cafe used to be the filming site for Warm and Cozy movie of Yoo Yeon-seok and Kang So-ra.
Bomnal Cafe overlooking the ocean. Watching the sunset and sipping evening coffee here is the best. Both inside and outside the area are eye-catching decorations. Every nook and cranny is decorated with cute little details by the owner. The hottest spot hunted by tourists when coming here is a large window overlooking the sea. Sitting here, you feel like you’re immerse yourself in the vast ocean.
The shop is quite crowded, especially on weekends. At night, the shop is lights up, extremely sparkling. Photographed check-in during the day or evening are mesmerizing. Bomnal is only open until 8pm so please pay attention to arrange the time when coming here. I think you should come in the late afternoon, watching the sunset and enjoy the evening of Jeju here, then go to eat is wonderful.
Address: 25, Aewol-ro1-Gil, Jeju, Jeju Island, South Korea
Phone: +82 64-799-4999
Jeju night activities: Jeju Play K-Pop Museum
Jeju Play Kpop is a museum of Korean artists / idols. Do you want to experience the Live Hologram Concert as vivid as the real concert? Then, Jeju Play Kpop is a place not to be missed. The show uses 3-dimensional technology (3D effects), giving you the feeling of being immersed in a real concert night!
Not only the Live Hologram Concert, Jeju Play Kpop Museum also has virtual experience games, singing and dancing with idols. Very fun. You can also take funny photos with idols like Big Bang, BTS, EXO, … in the animation area.
Address: 15, Jungmungwangwang-ro 110beon-gil, Seogwipo, Jeju Island 63535, South Korea
Open today: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Jeju you can refer to
- Private Jeju International Airport Transfers (CJU) for Jeju City
- Private Jeju International Airport Transfers (CJU) for Seogwipo City
- Jeju City Bus
- Eastern Jeju Discovery
- Western Island Exploration
- Eastern Jeju Private Day Tour
- Western Jeju Private Day Tour
- Southern Jeju Adventure Day Tour
- Jeju Private Car Charter
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket: Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5Days
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
Are you looking for more Jeju travel guide and top things to do in Jeju: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Jeju travel blog (Jeju blog) — The fullest guide for a budget trip to Jeju island, South Korea.