It is rare in the world that any country owns such a beauty like Japan when it comes to spring season: Sakura (cherry blossom) blooming everywhere, the white and pink colors mixing together created a dreaming romantic atmosphere.
- 10+ magical photos of cherry blossoms in Japan
- 10+ pictures show the beauty of the plum blossom season in Japan
- Cherry blossom forecast 2019 Japan — The dates & top 10 best places to see cherry blossoms in Japan
- Japanese waterfall — Top 10 most beautiful waterfalls in Japan in autumn
- 14 best places to see cherry blossoms in Tokyo
Being honored as the national flower of Japan, Sakura (Cherry blossom) all blooms from the end of January until the beginning of May throughout Japan, the peak is the end of March and beginning of April. The flower has 3 colors: white, pink, and red. They can bloom and last for 7 to 15 days depending on each type of flower. The photo shows the picturesque “Sakura (Cherry Blossom) River”
Japanese really attach much importance to the cherry blossom. They enjoy, and admire the flowers in a respectful and serious way. The Japan Meteorological Agency even has its own dedicated forecast of cherry blossom blooming season.
Called cherry blossom season “the most magical season in Japan”, the National Geographic has recently invited community members to send in their best photographs of the country’s famous cherry blossom.