- Cherry blossom Tokyo 2022 forecast — 14 best places to see cherry blossoms in Tokyo
- Cherry blossom Osaka 2022 forecast — 13 best places to see sakura in Osaka & best place to see cherry blossoms in Osaka
- Best shopping in Osaka — +11 best markets in Osaka & best places to shop in Osaka
- Where to shop in Osaka? — 5 best shopping places in Osaka & cheap shopping district in Osaka
- Where to eat sushi in Kyoto? — 10 best sushi restaurants in Kyoto & famous Kyoto sushi locations
Time of cherry bloom: from March 25 to April 2.
Best cherry blossom-viewing spots: Maruyama Park, Philosopher’s Path, Kyoto Gosho, Shirakawa, Arashiyama, Daigoji Temple.
Time of cherry bloom: from March 23 to March 30.
Best cherry blossom-viewing spots: Ueno Onshi Park, Shinjuku Gyoen, Sumida Park, Meguro Park, Yoyogi Park.
Time of cherry bloom: from April 2 to April 7.
Best cherry blossom-viewing spots: Shinobuyama Park, Hanamiyama Park.
Time of cherry bloom: from March 22 to April 1.
Best cherry blossom-viewing spots: Hiroshima Peace Park, Hiroshima Castle, Shukkeien Garden.
Time of cherry bloom: from March 19 to March 29.
Best cherry blossom-viewing spots: San Hou Park, Fukuoka Castle, Otago Shrine, Uminonakamichi Seaside Park, Nishi Park.
Time of cherry bloom: from April 21 to April 25.
Best cherry blossom-viewing spots: Ashino National Park, Hirosaki Park.
Time of cherry bloom: Muroran: From May 2 to May 7 / Hakodate: from April 28 to May 2 / Sapporo: from April 30 to May 4.
Best cherry blossom-viewing spots: Matsumae Castle, Odori Park, Koganei Park.
Japanese beautiful cherry blossom season is so charming and attractive. Let’s record the beautiful time when traveling to Japan and seeing the full blooming of cherry flowers with Living Nomads!
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Tokyo you can refer to
- Private Narita International Airport Transfers (NRT) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Private Haneda International Airport Transfers (HND) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Airport Limousine Bus Transfers from/to Narita and Haneda International Airport (Free Wifi Onboard)
- Tokyo Amazing Sightseeing Bus Day Tour
- Tokyo Highlights Private Day Tour
- Nikko Day Tour from Tokyo
- Mt Fuji & Hakone Day Tour: Lake Ashi & Ropeway Day Trip from Tokyo
- Nikko Cultural Day Tour from Tokyo
- Tokyo Subway Ticket (24, 48, or 72 Hours)
- Tokyo Skyliner and Tokyo Subway Ticket
- Shuttle Bus Transfers (One Way/Round Trip) from Shinjuku/Ikebukuro to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
- Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus Pass
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (JP Airports Pick Up) for Japan
- 4G WiFi (Japan Pick Up) for Japan
- JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, or 21 Days)
Are you finding more top things to do in Japan: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.