- Top night markets in Taiwan — 11 most fanous, must-go & best night markets in Taiwan
- Where to shop in Kaohsiung?— 10 best night markets, shopping malls & best shopping places in Kaohsiung
- Kaohsiung itinerary — Suggested Kaohsiung itinerary 3 days & how to spend 3 days in Kaohsiung?
- Taiwan itinerary 10 days — What to do & How to spend 10 days in Taiwan perfectly?
- Best shopping in Kaohsiung — Top 12 Kaohsiung cheap shopping place & biggest shopping mall in Kaohsiung
Evening on the Love River is very beautiful and romantic. On both sides of the river, the bridge across the river is lights up, very shimmering. On the two banks of the river have lanes for pedestrians, there are benches for you to rest. Spend an evening in Kaohsiung on the cruise to admire the Love River and the banks is a great idea and one of the things to do in Kaohsiung at night.
River cruising is an extremely enjoyable experience. See the sides of the river from a yacht while your tour guide introduces you to the history of the river. Love River has been heavily polluted for a long time. Since the 1970s, Kaohsiung City has begun to renovate and green the river. Love River has revived and become a tourist attraction as today.
How to get to Love River: Take the MRT to Yanchengpu MRT station. Get out of the train station and following the signpost and walk a bit to come Love river.
What to do in Kaohsiung at night? Night city tour at night
There are many short tours to explore the night in Kaohsiung. You can check out Kaohsiung City Tour at night on KKday or Klook.
Your tour guide will pick you up at your rendezvous at 7PM. The tour duration is 3 hours including a boat trip around the romantic river Love River; visit Golden Pineapple Castle – pastry shop; Enjoy traditional cuisine at the famous Liuhe Night Market.
Top things to do in kaohsiung at night: Discover the Dream Mall
Dream Mall is the largest shopping mall in Kaohsiung. Dream Mall has up to 10 floors for shopping. In addition, there are 2 floors B1 and B2 which are dining area.
There are up to 10 shopping floors so each floor will be dedicated to a different item. If you want to shop for fashion, go to the 6th floor. For children on the 5th floor, the cinema on the 8th floor.
Address: No. 789, Zhonghua 5th Road, Qianzhen District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 806
Opened: May 12, 2007
Hours: 10:30 AM–10:30 PM
Phone: +886 7 813 5678
See the panoramic city view at night from Tuntex Sky Tower (85 Sky Tower)
Tuntex Sky Tower (85 Sky Tower) is an economic symbol of Kaohsiung City. Before Taipei 101 Tower was inaugurated in 2004, Tuntex Sky held its position as the tallest building in Taiwan.
Tuntex Sky has an observatory on the top floor of the building. The ticket to the observatory is only about 150 TWD ($4.87) / person. From the observatory with a height of more than 300 meters, you can enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Kaohsiung coastal city at night.
Address: No.7 Zhiqiangsan Road, Lingya Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Phone: +886 7 972 2829
What to do in kaohsiung at night? Enjoy coffee and pastries with friends
What to do in Kaohsiung at night? You should drop by at a coffee shop to feel the atmosphere of Kaohsiung! Spending the last night in Kaohsiung to sipping coffee, enjoying cakes, chatting with friends about the last trip was also quite interesting!
Share with you a very beautiful pastry Coffee shop: Parlare Coffee is in the heart of Kaohsiung.
Address: No. 7, Wenhua West Road, Fengshan District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 830
Hours: 10AM–6PM/Monday: Closed
Phone: +886 7 780 6976
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Kaohsiung you can refer to
- Kaohsiung Classic Attractions Day Tour
- Kaohsiung Unlimited MRT Pass
- Kaohsiung i-Ride Experience Center
- Mini Suzuka Circuit Kart Racing Ticket in Kaohsiung
- Kaohsiung Sea and Mountain Tour
- Kaohsiung Night Tour
- Suzuka Circuit Park Ticket in Kaohsiung
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Kaohsiung: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Kaohsiung blog — The fullest Kaohsiung travel guide blog for a budget trip to Kaohsiung, Taiwan.