This is one of the super beautiful waterfalls in Jeju Island. Unlike the Cheonjeyeon waterfall that hidden in deep forests and mountains, Jeonbang is an open-air waterfall located right on the beach, extremely strange and attractive. Water flows from a small stream on the mountain and then flows into a large stream, then flows into the sea. Water from the high mountain falling into the sea to create white foam, looking extremely eye-catching.
- Jeju day trip blog — How to explore Jeju east coast in 1 day itinerary?
- Jeju travel blog (Jeju blog) — The fullest guide for a budget trip to Jeju island, South Korea
- Jeju itinerary 3 days — What to do in Jeju for 3 days & How to spend 3 days in Jeju island perfectly for couples?
- Jeju itinerary 4 days — What to do in Jeju for 4 days & How to spend 4 days in Jeju island perfectly?
- What to eat in Jeju island & where to eat in Jeju? — 21 food must eat in Jeju island (Jeju must eat food) & best places to try them
I assure you, it is impossible to ignore this place, especially for those who love virtual living, a definitely must visit place to check-in if you want to have photos with thousands of likes.
But there is a pity, this waterfall is not always flowing, so please pay attention to the time when you visit. Anyone who can check-in this place is sure to be very lucky.
Address: 37 Chilsimni-ro214beon-gil, Donghong-dong, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea
Number of drops: 1
Phone: +82 64-733-1530
Hours: 9AM-7PM (Last admission 6PM)
Admission: Adults: 2.000 KRW / Children: 1.600 KRW
Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market
This is a market with a long history and is the largest market in Seogwipo, the west of Jeju Island. It offers a wide range of products from agricultural products and seafood to consumer goods. You can come here to buy souvenirs for friends and relatives.
The most famous is the extremely delicious black pork, especially when grilled, any visitor traveling to Jeju must visit Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market to eat this famous black pork.
Although this dish is prepared quite simple but the flavor is very characteristic, it is sold at many stalls from big to small throughout the market. For convenience, you can ask them to grill the meat, then cut it into small pieces, put it in a box to take away, just eating and walking around the market is a good idea.
Address: 22 Jungjeong-ro73beon-gil, Seogwi-dong, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea
Phone: +82 64-762-1949
Suweolbong, Hill of the wind
A good suggestion for you is hiking and trekking in the hills of Suweolbong – a geological park recognized by UNESCO. Coming here, you will be ecstatic because of the super beautiful volcanic rock formations.
Address: 74-1 Ildoi-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
Phone: +82 64-900-4141
Teddy Bear Museum
Playing outside all day, do not ignore this super cool indoor museum. Let’s coming to the Teddy Bear Museum, you will be amazed and delighted with the adorable Teddy bears with hundreds of different designs and made from different materials such as wood, clay, … Colorful teddy bears, from small to giant, are waiting for you to visit.
Tips: You can buy tickets online here, so you don’t have to queue and save your waiting time.
Address: 2889 Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea
Phone: +82 64-738-7600
Admission: Adults: 10.000 KRW / Children: 8.000 KRW
One day in Jeju: Bomnal Café
Referring to the west of Jeju Island, in addition to the spectacular natural landscapes, the small cafes nestled next to the romantic coastline are also one of the indispensable features of this place.
With a person who passionate check-in and virtual living at coffee shops like me, Bomnal Café really gives me a deep and unforgettable impression. A small small cafe located right next to the coastline, is decorated extremely eye-catching and exquisite with wide open windows overlooking the sea. When you arrive, you will order some drinks at the outside counter, then bring drinks straight in and meet a dog stall with 4 lovely dogs named Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter wagging their tails welcome.
Gathering of friends or lovers sitting and sipping a cup of coffee next to the open window and catching the cool sea breezes, there is nothing more relaxing and interesting.
Address: 25, Aewol-ro1-Gil, Jeju, Jeju Island, South Korea
Phone: +82 64-799-4999
Well, I have a small message for you, according to my experience, the means of transportation are still very limited on Jeju Island. The traveling and visiting between places will spend quite a lot of time because of waiting for bus or taxi. So, I highly recommend you renting a private car to explore Jeju (you can refer to the car rental service of AJ Rental Car (Address: 723 Yongdami-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea / Phone: +82 64-726-3322) or buy tours from travel agencies such as KKday, Klook or Trazy … They will arrange for you a reasonable tour itinerary to help you can travel many places in a day at a cheap cost. Good luck!
Alternatively, you can book a day tour to explore the west side of Jeju Island via Klook, a private car that will take you to all of the West attractions of Jeju island. Link to book tour here
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Jeju you can refer to
- Private Jeju International Airport Transfers (CJU) for Jeju City
- Private Jeju International Airport Transfers (CJU) for Seogwipo City
- Jeju City Bus
- Eastern Jeju Discovery
- Western Island Exploration
- Eastern Jeju Private Day Tour
- Western Jeju Private Day Tour
- Southern Jeju Adventure Day Tour
- Jeju Private Car Charter
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket: Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5Days
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
Are you looking for more Jeju travel guide and top things to do in Jeju: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Jeju travel blog (Jeju blog) — The fullest guide for a budget trip to Jeju island, South Korea.