- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit
- Explore Taipei Fish Market — Review seafood experience at Taiwan’s most famous fish market
- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them
Address: No. 21, Lane 113, Section 3, Minsheng East Road, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 105
Phone: +886 2 2713 8772
Hours: Weekdays: 9:30-22:00 / Weekends: 9:00-22:00
Getting there: Near Zhongshan Junior High School MRT station.
An Australian-style cafe in the heart of Taipei. The owner is the name Yang, an Australian nationality but originally from Taiwan, is both an architect and a Barista, so this cafe is designed as a warehouse-canteen with ingredients and furniture imported from Australia.
The best dish at Woolloomooloo is espresso black coffee. In addition to coffee, the shop also having a lot of delicious foods follow western style and sweets , including one named “Love”, when ordered, it is surprise – it is Vietnamese beef noodle soup. lol. You could call this is a restaurant more accurate than just a cafe.
Address: No. 379號, Section 4, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
Phone: +886 2 8789 0128
Hours: Sun – Thur 7:30am – 12am / Fri, Sat 7:30am – 2am
Price: Average meal about NT$400
Getting there: Located near MRT Xinyi Anhe Station, close to the Taipei International Convention Center (this is the favorite place for concert of the Taiwan stars).
This is a coffee shop chain, not a coffee store, and this is a popular and budget coffee chain, not a luxury coffee chain. The reason this chain of coffee is included in our list because the coffee taste here is very good, not joking, although the price is only about 50 – 70 TWD. This coffee chain is a model of coffee to go, very popular on Taipei streets so it’s easy to find. Lattea & Taylor milk tea of Louisa are our two favorite drinks. If on the bustling of Taipei streets, accidentally hit the face of a Louisa coffee shop, do not ignore.
Louisa Coffee Taipei Station
Address: 10041, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, 忠孝西路一段38號B1-B櫃
Hours: Weekdays: 7:30AM – 9PM / Weekends: 9AM – 9PM
Best coffee shops in Taipei: Wilbeck Cafe
Another popular coffee chain, equally delicious and cheap. The shop is usually small, very few seats and is a familiar address for office employees.
Our most favorite Wilbeck cafe is near MRT Guting Station, Exit 1. This place is a cute alley so if you are wandering nearby you can visit this store. Another shop we used to visit is Wilbeck near Taipei Main Station, the road behind Mitsukoshi department store.
Wilbeck Cafe Taipei Station
Address: No. 26-7, Xinyang Street, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
Hours: Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 8pm, Sat & Sun: 8am – 8pm
Phone: +886 2 2312 1252
- Taipei blog — The fullest Taipei travel guide blog for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.
- Yilan blog — The fullest Yilan travel guide for a budget trip from Taipei to Yilan, Taiwan.
- Visit Shiding Thousand Island Lake Taiwan — Explore the beautiful scenery of Taipei in one day.
- Must do in Taipei — Top 12 best places to visit & best things to do in Taipei.
- Visit Din Tai Fung Taipei Original (Din Tai Fung Xinyi) — Tasting the best dimsum at the best dimsum restaurant in the world.
- Taipei Kaohsiung itinerary — How to travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung?
- Day trips out of Taipei — Top 8 best day trips from Taipei you definitely should not miss.
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit.
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit.
- Taipei itinerary 3 days — What to do in Taipei for 3 days?
- Taiwan food blog: Taiwan must eat — Top 9 best foods you have to try in Taiwan.
- Taiwan street food blog — Top 10 Taiwan street foods you must-eat.
- Taiwan food trip — 24 hour culinary experience in Taiwan.
- Things to know before going to Taiwan — Top 15 best things to know before visiting Taiwan you have to know.
- Explore Taipei Fish Market — Review seafood experience at Taiwan’s most famous fish market.
- What to do in Taipei at night — Top 8 best things to do in Taipei at night you definitely to try.
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out at here.