- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit
- Taipei recommended restaurants — 7 Cheap Taipei must eat restaurants & must try restaurants in Taipei
- Explore Taipei Fish Market — Review seafood experience at Taiwan’s most famous fish market
- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
Address: No. 21, Lane 113, Section 3, Minsheng East Road, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 105
Phone: +886 2 2713 8772
Hours: Weekdays: 9:30-22:00 / Weekends: 9:00-22:00
Getting there: Near Zhongshan Junior High School MRT station.
An Australian-style cafe in the heart of Taipei. The owner is the name Yang, an Australian nationality but originally from Taiwan, is both an architect and a Barista, so this cafe is designed as a warehouse-canteen with ingredients and furniture imported from Australia.
The best dish at Woolloomooloo is espresso black coffee. In addition to coffee, the shop also having a lot of delicious foods follow western style and sweets , including one named “Love”, when ordered, it is surprise – it is Vietnamese beef noodle soup. lol. You could call this is a restaurant more accurate than just a cafe.
Address: No. 379號, Section 4, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
Phone: +886 2 8789 0128
Hours: Sun – Thur 7:30am – 12am / Fri, Sat 7:30am – 2am
Price: Average meal about NT$400
Getting there: Located near MRT Xinyi Anhe Station, close to the Taipei International Convention Center (this is the favorite place for concert of the Taiwan stars).
This is a coffee shop chain, not a coffee store, and this is a popular and budget coffee chain, not a luxury coffee chain. The reason this chain of coffee is included in our list because the coffee taste here is very good, not joking, although the price is only about 50 – 70 TWD. This coffee chain is a model of coffee to go, very popular on Taipei streets so it’s easy to find. Lattea & Taylor milk tea of Louisa are our two favorite drinks. If on the bustling of Taipei streets, accidentally hit the face of a Louisa coffee shop, do not ignore.
Louisa Coffee Taipei Station
Address: 10041, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, 忠孝西路一段38號B1-B櫃
Hours: Weekdays: 7:30AM – 9PM / Weekends: 9AM – 9PM
Best coffee shops in Taipei: Wilbeck Cafe
Another popular coffee chain, equally delicious and cheap. The shop is usually small, very few seats and is a familiar address for office employees.
Our most favorite Wilbeck cafe is near MRT Guting Station, Exit 1. This place is a cute alley so if you are wandering nearby you can visit this store. Another shop we used to visit is Wilbeck near Taipei Main Station, the road behind Mitsukoshi department store.
Wilbeck Cafe Taipei Station
Address: No. 26-7, Xinyang Street, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
Hours: Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 8pm, Sat & Sun: 8am – 8pm
Phone: +886 2 2312 1252
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.