- Taipei night market food — Top 18 best Taipei street food night market you should try
- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them
- Jiufen day trip from Taipei — How to spend 1 perfect day in Jiufen?
- Zhongxiao Dunhua blog — Top 5 best places to visit & top things to do from eating to shopping
Ximending Night Market
Address: No. 10, Emei St, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Hours: 5 pm 11:30 Mon to Thu, 5-1:30 Fri, 3-1:30 Sat, 3:30 to 11:30 Sun
In addition to the two markets above, In the Taipei there also are Gongguan Night Market, Shilin Night Market, Raohe Night Market, Huaxi Night Market … are the special culinary markets you should visit!
Drink tea, dinner and street view from high view at Maokong Tea House
A special traditional culture in Taipei is the drink tea culture. Tea is everywhere. So come here, you should try to spend an evening enjoying this elegant delicacy, along with enjoy dinner and panoramic city view from the high view at Maokong restaurant! This is definitely the most tranquil, peaceful, romantic and poetic evening that Taipei has given you.
Maokong Tea House
Address: No. 257, Section 3, Tingzhou Road, Zhongzheng District
Tel: + 886 2 2939 5-57
Opening Hours: 10am – 6am
Things to do in Taipei nightlife: Watching Peking Opera (Chinese Opera) and Folk Culture at Taipei Eyes
This is the first class theater in Taipei to feature a 90-minute showcase of Taiwan’s wide-ranging and fascinating culture. With aboriginal dance and music, folk culture, traditional Peking opera, exciting martial arts performances with educational content, friendly … Taipei Eyes is suitable for any family. Taipei Eyes is particularly famous for the quality of the Peking opera in the latter half of the show, the first half of the show focuses on Taiwanese aboriginal folk culture. The entire program will be changed once every three months to keep it fresh and interesting to hold the audience back. This will be an exciting program for you to understand more about the people, the culture, the life of the island you are visiting.
Address: No.113, Section 2, North Road, 10448,, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
Phone: +886 2 2568 2677
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM / Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: CLOSED
What to do in Taipei at night? Take the ferris wheel at Miramar Entertainment Park
Where to go, things and what to do in Taipei at night? Yes! If you do not know what to do and want to change your feeling then you can experience the ferris wheel at the Miramar Entertainment Park. In the midst of a night cool moon, sitting on the ferris wheel to enjoy the wind surfing on the face, listening to the sounds of the city at night, watching the sparkling lights on the streets… will be great moments to you can feel the breath of Taipei. The park is open daily from 11:00 to 24:00 (midnight).
Miramar Entertainment Park
Address: No.20 Jingyuesan Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei 104, Taiwan
Phone: +886 2 2175 3456
Hours: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
What to do in Taipei at night? Shopping at Wellcome Taiwan supermarket chain
Shopping is also a fun thing to kill time. Especially if you go come to Taipei in the biggest promotion season of the year. Moreover, in Taiwan, there are many items that are not available anywhere, so you can buy these items as souvenirs for your family such as filtered tea, Oolong tea… Wellcome Taiwan supermarket chain is a place where you can shop 24 hours a day. There are 200 stores across Taiwan open 24/7 all year round.
Some Wellcome Supermarket Stores in Taipei
Wellcome Taipei Changsha Store: Section 2, Changsha St, 93號 / +886 2 2370 6201
Wellcome Zhongxiao Store: No. 71, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road / +886 2 2781 1008
Wellcome Dali: No. 114號, Dali Street / +886 2 2304 2343
Wellcome Dunhua: No. 5號, Lane 199, Dunhua North Road / +886 2 2716 7228
Wellcome Hualing: No. 175, Hualing Street / +886 2 2882 4585
Wellcome Songren: No. 271號, Songren Road / +886 2 2720 7494
Wellcome Songde: Songde Road, 99號 / +886 2 2346 3665
Wellcome Roosevelt: Section 3, Roosevelt Rd, 285號 / +886 2 2363 1410
Things to do in Taipei at night: Gathering friends to sing karaoke
An interesting thing but it does not take much time to realize: In Taiwan, karaoke is a fun pleasure of both young people and adults after hours of stressful work. As a result, karaoke bars rise so much and the singing rooms were well invested at high quality. We can say that these karaoke bars as beautiful as 5 star hotel! Taiwanese people will not call this a karaoke bar but use the name KTV box. First, when entering into the reception, you order food, drinks and go by elevator to the singing room.
- Yilan blog — The fullest Yilan travel guide for a budget trip from Taipei to Yilan, Taiwan.
- Visit Shiding Thousand Island Lake Taiwan — Explore the beautiful scenery of Taipei in one day.
- Must do in Taipei — Top 12 best places to visit & best things to do in Taipei.
- Visit Din Tai Fung Taipei Original (Din Tai Fung Xinyi) — Tasting the best dimsum at the best dimsum restaurant in the world.
- Taipei Kaohsiung itinerary — How to travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung?
- Day trips out of Taipei — Top 8 best day trips from Taipei you definitely should not miss.
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit.
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit.
- Taipei itinerary 3 days — What to do in Taipei for 3 days?
- Taiwan food blog: Taiwan must eat — Top 9 best foods you have to try in Taiwan.
- Taiwan street food blog — Top 10 Taiwan street foods you must-eat.
- Taiwan food trip — 24 hour culinary experience in Taiwan.
- Things to know before going to Taiwan — Top 15 best things to know before visiting Taiwan you have to know.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.