- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit
- Taipei night market food — Top 18 best Taipei street food night market you should try
What is more, the area is also packed with various kinds of food from main dishes to dessert, you will absolutely want to buy all of them. There is a barbeque area that sells in specific hours, huge salmon, tuna, herring; clam, oyster, crab are processed with 8000 types.
That sounds amazing, if you are hungry, be prepared to fill up your stomach with endless choices. Don’t forget to bring a lot of money with you so you can eat as much as you want.
For those who want to save money, you can buy a box of sushi sashimi at 480 TWD (around 15 USD), eat this before going to eat something else as you will be fairly full.
The second zone of the fish market is a pretty little restaurant
The restaurant for eating while standing, you have to wait for your ordinal number and eating while watching the chefs. I was so lucky as I am allergic to the crustaceans. I didn’t want to try the Emperor Crab as I was scared to death because of its huge size.
It takes about 20-30 minutes for your ordinal number. When you are invited in, you will be reserved a standing table with an English menu so you can order the dishes. I ordered a portion of seasonal sashimi as my friend’s advice. Although I had to wait for a quite long time, it was definitely worth as it was very fresh and tasty. The pieces of fishes were so beautiful and big that made me full even if I normally can eat much.
The total expense for the piles of food was around 1000 TWD (about 33 USD). Note that this restaurant does not have a credit card machine, remember to bring lots of cash.
The third zone is the luxurious area
The area is for high-end travelers with lots of money, with tables and chairs and waiters under the romantic golden light. This area also sells alcohol so it is not allowed to bring your bottle of water inside, the other two zones are okay to do so. I didn’t enter into this zone as I was travel on a tight budget.
After visiting all these zones, I bought another box of sushi and a portion of pasta with the burger and sweet potato. I filled up my stomach with all the good food and couldn’t eat anymore. These dishes cost about 300 TWD (10 USD)
Addiction Aquatic Development (Taipei Fish Market)
Address: No. 20號, Alley 2, Lane 410, Minzu East Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
Business Hours: 06:00 to 24:00
- Yilan blog — The fullest Yilan travel guide for a budget trip from Taipei to Yilan, Taiwan.
- Visit Shiding Thousand Island Lake Taiwan — Explore the beautiful scenery of Taipei in one day.
- Must do in Taipei — Top 12 best places to visit & best things to do in Taipei.
- Visit Din Tai Fung Taipei Original (Din Tai Fung Xinyi) — Tasting the best dimsum at the best dimsum restaurant in the world.
- Taipei Kaohsiung itinerary — How to travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung?
- Day trips out of Taipei — Top 8 best day trips from Taipei you definitely should not miss.
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit.
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit.
- Taipei itinerary 3 days — What to do in Taipei for 3 days?
- Taiwan food blog: Taiwan must eat — Top 9 best foods you have to try in Taiwan.
- Taiwan street food blog — Top 10 Taiwan street foods you must-eat.
- Taiwan food trip — 24 hour culinary experience in Taiwan.
- Things to know before going to Taiwan — Top 15 best things to know before visiting Taiwan you have to know.
- What to do in Taipei at night — Top 8 best things to do in Taipei at night you definitely to try.
Are you looking for more Taipei travel guide and top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei blog — The fullest Taipei travel guide blog for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.