Because the shop owner is the main staff, so the restaurant is limit the opening hours. Only closely open from 1 pm to 3:30 pm every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every week. With such a packed time, you must book in advance, and the reservation will be open on the last Sunday of each month.
- Best coffee in Taipei — Top 6 best coffee shops in Taipei you definitely must visit
- Explore Taipei Fish Market — Review seafood experience at Taiwan’s most famous fish market
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit
The reservation will be available only within one day. If you intend to visit the restaurant during your trip to Taipei, you do not hesitate to inbox the restaurant’s facebook or contact via their website to ask for reservations for foreigners.
One set meal includes tea and pastries for 6 people. The average price is about NT$ 500 / person ($16). This is also a restaurant that does not have a habit of using the menu (This is normal in Taipei). Be prepared to be surprised to visit La Vie Friande.
La Vie Friande
Address: 231, Taiwan, New Taipei City, Xindian District, Zhongyang Road, 155號
Phone: +886 2 8913 7706
Hours: 1 pm to 3:30 pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Wood White House
The most typical dish of the shop is the Lemon Matcha Pie. In the light and sour taste of lemon, add more a little sweet of white chocolate. Even better, when you are confused to find out yet, suddenly you will meet the bitter taste of matcha that exposes from somewhere, all kinds of light and sour taste, sweet, and bitter melting in your mouth. Not surprisingly, Lemon Matcha Pie is the most beloved cake at Wood White House. The Wood White House has just opened in recent years, but has soon been well known for its desserts, pastries cafe in Taipei. You will not know why 2 or 3 or even more of these ingredients can be combined together in the cake placed right in front of you.
A little luck, the menu here is fixed, so for those who love self-sufficiency travel but miss “love” the dish at here, then you can still enjoy this signature dish of this restaurant.
In addition to the delicious and exciting cakes, this place also offers free wifi and AC power plugs and sockets – the luxurious items in the developed countries. If you have lost your way, or your phone has run out of battery after a day full of beautiful pictures, then you can pocket this address.
More information and photos about the shop, find out more at Facebook.
Wood White House
Address: No. 152, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Wanhua Dist | 2f, Taipei, Taiwan
Phone: +886 2 2543 1782
Opening hours: Mon – Thu: 12:00pm — 9:00pm / Fri & Sat: 12:00pm — 10:00pm
A long time ago, CHANTEZ Pâtisserie was named Project 25, at that time the style and ambition of the restaurant is quite modest, as the name of the cafe as a “project”. Gradually, realize the potential of development, the owner have changed the shop name as well as set new style to reach out to more dynamic young people in Taipei.
Indeed, since the shop done of accomplishment of style and fame, it is unknown because of the excellent or good feng shui?! but in front of the shop there are always lines of people waiting to be enjoyed. Meet the interest of the Taiwanese, I don’t know why because of unique or strange, which everyone likes to queue, the longer and longer queues then the more people line up. So! Those who hurry in their itinerary then do not say anything, but if you have more time, you can enjoy the culture of queuing in Taiwan here. In addition, the desserts here also is quite worth to try it!
Address: No. 31, Section 3, Jinan Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Phone: +886 2 2778 6865
Hours: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Best coffee in Taipei — Top 5 best coffee shops in Taipei you definitely must visit.
- Taipei blog — The fullest Taipei travel guide blog for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.
- Yilan blog — The fullest Yilan travel guide for a budget trip from Taipei to Yilan, Taiwan.
- Visit Shiding Thousand Island Lake Taiwan — Explore the beautiful scenery of Taipei in one day.
- Must do in Taipei — Top 12 best places to visit & best things to do in Taipei.
- Visit Din Tai Fung Taipei Original (Din Tai Fung Xinyi) — Tasting the best dimsum at the best dimsum restaurant in the world.
- Taipei Kaohsiung itinerary — How to travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung?
- Day trips out of Taipei — Top 8 best day trips from Taipei you definitely should not miss.
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit.
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit.
- Taipei itinerary 3 days — What to do in Taipei for 3 days?
- Taiwan food blog: Taiwan must eat — Top 9 best foods you have to try in Taiwan.
- Taiwan street food blog — Top 10 Taiwan street foods you must-eat.
- Taiwan food trip — 24 hour culinary experience in Taiwan.
- Things to know before going to Taiwan — Top 15 best things to know before visiting Taiwan you have to know.
- Explore Taipei Fish Market — Review seafood experience at Taiwan’s most famous fish market.
- What to do in Taipei at night — Top 8 best things to do in Taipei at night you definitely to try.
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out at here.