- Jagalchi market blog — How to visit & enjoying sashimi at Jagalchi fish market in Busan, South Korea?
- Explore East Busan — Review 1 day tour to discover great sights in East Busan
- Gamcheon culture village blog — How to go & What to do at Gamcheon culture village?
- Seoul Busan itinerary blog — How to spend 7 days Seoul Busan itinerary in South Korea perfectly?
- South Korea itinerary 8 days — How to spend 8 days in Korea (8 days itinerary in Korea) perfectly?
Cheongdo Rail Bike: One of the attractions of Gayasan National Park that attracts many people is the Cheongdo Bicycle Rail, not far from Gayasan. This is also another way to enjoy the red leaves season, if you fatigue your feet, you can sit on the bike (still tired but much better), enjoy the scenery and enjoy the cool weather, a bit of cold.
Address: 1805 Baekun-ri, Suryun-myeon, Seongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Area: 167.6 km²
Province: North Gyeongsang Province
Established: October 13, 1972
Phone: +82 54-931-1430
How to get there: If traveling by yourself, the easiest way is to take the city bus from Busan‘s Seobu-Sasang Terminal or Nopo-dong Terminal to Daegu (East) Inter-city Bus Terminal. From here, change means of transport to Haeinsa Temple. It takes about 4 hours and cost of 13,000 KRW.
Jirisan National Park: Autumn foliage forecast 2019: October 12 (First Appearance ) — October 26 (Peak)
The last place we would like to recommend also is a national park where has Korea’s largest mountain – Jirisan. Jirisan is translated as the mountain of elders and wise men. The mountain is known as one of the three legendary mountains in Korea (the other two are Geumgangsan & Hallasan). This mountain has long been sacred and is considered a sacred place of the Royal family. Jirisan Mountain spread over 3 provinces of Gyeongsangnam-do, Jeollabuk-do and Jeollanam-do, so many people like to walk through the night to feel more complete than the natural scenery and natural atmosphere of this mountain.
Area: 471.8 km²
Province: South Jeolla Province
Established: December 29, 1967
Nearest city: Gurye County
Number of visitors: 1,500,000
Location: Jeollanam-do, Jeollabuk-do, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
How to get there: From Busan Sasang Bus Terminal to Ssanggyesa, from here take a taxi to Jirisan. The travel time nearly 4 hours / trip, costs about 25,000-30,000 KRW.
Going to the beach for watching the fireworks (Busan Fireworks Festival)
Busan Fireworks Festival is held annually at the end of October (this year is October 27th), at Gwangalli Beach. Busan Fireworks Festival is also one of the things to be expected when you travel to Korea in autumn. More than 80,000 fireworks with various shapes, shimmering colors, sparkling like Fire Phoenix, Niagara Falls, sure to surprise you, very excited about the monumental, magnificent and elaborate of this festival. Festival tickets can be purchased right at the entrance gate, however this annual festival attracts a lot of tourists and people from all cities come here, so if you do not want to stand outside listen to explosive fireworks, remember to book tickets through KKday. KKday tickets are for non-Korean nationals and will reduce competition. Link to buy at here.
Address: 219, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan / 부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 219 (광안동)
How to get there:
Bus: Take bus No. 38, 41, 42, 49, 62, 83, 83-1, and get off at Gwangan Beach Station
Metro: Walk about 10 minutes from Geumnyeonsan Station (Exit 2) or Gwangan Station (Exit 3 or 5).
Entry time: 4:00 pm – 5:55 pm (5:55 pm at the latest).
Note: After the book, KKday will send you the e-voucher via email, you remember to bring the e-voucher to the counter in exchange for hard tickets. All detailed instructions for exchange tickets are available in the product link. The time for hard ticket exchange from 2:00 pm – 5:55 pm.
Korean Seafood Festival – Busan Jagalchi Festival
As a port city, fishing is one of the most important economic activities in Busan. Therefore, every year, around October, it hosts the Busan Jagalchi Festival in Jagalchi – Korea’s largest seafood market. Visit Jagalchi Market you have also been overwhelmed by its enormous scale with countless stalls selling countless of freshest seafood, the best, the most varied. Jagalchi is not only a market, it has many storeys, including an Jagalchi museum, and even an observation platform on the rooftop to see Busan. Normally was fun, but on the Busan Jagalchi Festival will be much happier with countless of activities such as marching for a good fishing season, fireworks, games like fishing by by hands.. etc. will definitely make you can not miss. This festival attracts nearly 2 million domestic and international tourists to Busan every year, enough to know its “huge” scale.
Address: 52, Jagalchihaean-ro, Jung-gu, Busan, Korea
Getting There: Take the subway get off at Nampo Station or Jagalchi Station (line No. 1).
Busan International Film Festival
If you do not like look red leaves, eating seafood or watching the fireworks, it is not a problem. Busan still has a “secret weapon” to make you come here in the fall, that is to watch the beautiful boys and girls and movie stars gather at the Busan International Film Festival. Organized annually around October, this is one of the most prestigious film festivals in Asia, attracting countless stars. If lucky, you will get the tickets to see the red carpet, look at the idols are waving hands, smiling. If not, then it is okay, the feeling of breathing in the atmosphere with idols is also a happy thing.
Address: 120, Suyeong Gangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan
Getting there: Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
- Busan blog — The fullest Busan travel guide & suggested Busan itinerary on how to spend 3 days in Busan, South Korea.
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple blog — Discover the oldest seaside temple in Busan, South Korea.
- Must eat in Busan — Top 8 best street foods in Busan you must eat.
- Busan food blog — Top 13 best places to eat in Busan, South Korea.
- Busan 2 day itinerary — How to spend 2 days in Busan, South Korea?
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Busan you can refer to
- Private Gimhae Airport Transfers (PUS) for Busan
- Exploring Busan Full Day Tour
- Busan East Coast Cultural Day Tour
- East Busan Exploration
- Gimhae Nakdong River Railbike, BIFF Square, Wine Cave, and Gamcheon Culture Village Day Tour
- Exploring Busan Full Day Tour
- BUTI Busan City Tour One Day Bus Pass
- Busan City Jumbo Tour Bus Pass
- [Klook Exclusive] Busan SEA LIFE Aquarium Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket with Souvenir Photo
- Busan Tower Ticket
- [Special Promo] Train to Busan Horror House Combo Admission Ticket
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket: Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5Days
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
Are you looking for more Busan travel guide: Things to do, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out our Busan blog — The fullest Busan travel guide & suggested Busan itinerary on how to spend 3 days in Busan, South Korea.