- Where to shop in Taipei blog — 5 Cheap places to shop in Taipei & Best shopping area in Taipei
- Best shopping in Kaohsiung — Top 12 Kaohsiung cheap shopping place & biggest shopping mall in Kaohsiung
- Top night markets in Taiwan — Top 11 best night markets in Taiwan
- Taipei itinerary 5 days blog — Suggested Taipei 5 days 4 nights itinerary on how to spend 5 days in Taipei perfectly?
- Kaohsiung itinerary — Suggested Kaohsiung itinerary 3 days & how to spend 3 days in Kaohsiung?
Sanyi Wood Sculpture
Shuei Mei Wood sculpture street in Sanyi is also known as wood carving street with many shops introducing wood carving products, engraving delicate, lively, attracting a large number of tourists.
Seal of Aragonite stone
Aragonite (a type of quartz) is a rock crystallized from minerals in volcanic basalt under the sea. Currently, this stone is found only on the island of Penghu and the Sicilian island of Italy. Coming to Penghu, visitors do not forget to bring a sophisticated stone seal made of Aragonite stone.
Famous things to buy in Taiwan: Hualien gemstones
The most famous gems in Hualien are marble, rosestone and Fongtian jade. Visitors come to Hualien do not forget to look for these beautiful rocks and carved the delicate.
Yingge is home to Taiwanese ceramics, from household items to artworks, ceramics collections, to Yingge visitors can be satisfied.
Knives made from bombshells, artillery shells
With the Shrapnel shells removed, with normal knife-making techniques, artisans made the unique knives available only in popular Kimmen.
Super Thin Ox Tongue Biscuits in Yilan
Super Thin Ox Tongue biscuits was accidentally created, but by it is crispy and easy to eat, loved by many people unexpectedly became a special specialty of Yilan.
Handicrafts of indigenous people
Handicrafts of the indigenous people are very famous, of which the most famous is the lapis necklace. The technique of combing necklace from red copper and lapis seed attracts the attention of many visitors, the rich style of stone from the glass is also popular.
Paper oil umbrella of the Hakka ethnic group
Paper umbrellas is an important role in the life of Hakka people, in addition to sun protection, the umbrella is also a symbol of luck, gift to young men in adulthood or dowry for Girls, so well suited to buy as gifts.
Hualien Sweet Potato Cake
Sweet patato or taro are steamed, removed shell, crushed and molded into a cake and baked. Cake made from natural ingredients, not add chemical additives so it is safe for health, has a delicious taste very attractive.
Shueili was the place where gathering and dividing into wood materials, there was a very good clay, which combines all three elements of water-fire-land to create high-quality ceramic products. The most famous point is the Xuya Shueili (Shueili Snakekiln, the kilns connected to each other like a snake).
The raw material is pork chopped sliced, dried at high temperature, forming the product as thin as a veil, put on the mouth is fragrant, do not make sense, let the diner eat and then want to eat more.
Prepared from flavors and traditional medicines, meat seasoning package with delicious flavor, unique species are present abundant: duck tongue, duck wings, propeller, duck liver… In it, the most famous today is the spiced meat of Laotianlu meat.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you looking for more Taiwan travel guide and top things to do in Taiwan: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taiwan blog — The fullest Taiwan travel guide blog for a budget trip to Taiwan for the first-timers and Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.