Furthermore, from the end of March to early April, you can also see Jeju island covered in yellow canola flowers. Thus, let’s spend more time on taking part in the yellow canola flower festivals there.
- Cherry blossom festival Korea 2021 — Top 5 cherry blossom festivals in South Korea in 2021
- Seoul cherry blossom 2021 forecast — 9 best places to see cherry blossoms in Seoul
- Seoul travel itinerary — Suggested Seoul itinerary 6 days & how to spend 6 days in Seoul
- Bomnal Cafe Jeju review — Check-in & virtual living at the super beautiful Bomnal Jeju coffee shop
- Gogung Bibimbap Insadong review — Tasting the famous Bibimbap mixed rice at Gogung Insadong restaurant
Busan and Gyeongsangnam-do: 26 Mar–2 Apr 2021
Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival, Jinhae: Dates: April 1 ~ 10, 2021 / Address (English): Tongsin-dong, Jinhae-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
The southern port of Jinhae is well-known for its cherry trees. Therefore, the Jinhae Gunhangje Festival is held to celebrate the delicate cherry blooms during spring from the middle of March to early April. So don’t forget to check-in at the Romance Bridge over Yeojwacheon stream for the most beautiful photo.
Besides, there are also other places to view cherry blossoms in Busan và Gyeongsangnam-do such as Hwagae Cherry Blossoms Festival, Gyeonghwa Station, Jungwon Rotary, Ecological park in Naengmyeon, Jehwangsan Park and Korea Naval Academy.
Gwangju: 29 Mar–5 Apr 2021
Bamboo Forest, Juknokwon
From late March to early April, Gwangju will be the perfect place to visit as well as slowly get around through Juknokwon Bamboo Forest. You can even see a more beautiful scene with branches of silky pink and white cherry flowers.
Other places to admire cherry blossoms include outside Gwangju National Museum, Sajik Park (it is great for you to come here at night and see the light displays are often hanged on the trees).
Daegu: 26 Mar–2 Apr 2021
Best places to see cherry blossom in Daegu are: Yongyeonsa Temple Cherry Blossom Street, Duryu Park, Suseong Lake, Jijeo-dong Cherry Blossom Tunnel, Keimyung University – Seongseo Campus
There are many wonderful cherry blossom spots in Daegu! But you should check out the area outside Yongyeonsa Temple Cherry Blossom Street or get around along the blossom-lined pathways of Suseong Lake.
Other places for cherry blossoms view consist of Seongseo Campus of Keimyung University, Duryu Park, and Jijeo-dong Cherry Blossom Tunnel.
Gyeongju: First bloom: Early April
Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Marathon on 4th April 2020, Saturday, Bodeok-dong office next to the heliport
Have you ever thought of running a marathon in a romantic view with the cherry blossoms-covered along two sides of the street? The Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Marathon is held every year coinciding with the period of gorgeous cherry blossoms. The route goes through Bomunho Lake where runners can run through cherry blossom-lined paths. Other activities include 10km and 5km running events. You can find out more information about the marathon here.
In addition, other places to explore cherry blossoms in Gyeongju such as Areas of Dongbu Historic Site & Bomun Tourist Complex, Bomun Lakeside Stage.
Access: take a bus from Busan’s Central Bus Terminal (50 mins; RM20 / KRW 4,800)
Jeolla Province: Late March to Early April (Full bloom: April 5)
Seomjingang Riverside Cherry Flower Festival: Dates: Late March, Early April; Address (English): Seomjingangbank, Muncheok-myeon, Gurye-gun, Jeollanam-do
The Seomjingang Riverside Cherry Flower Festival is held along the banks of Seomjingang River. The festival welcomes the sakura blooms with a variety of exciting activities such as the traditional drum performances, a paragliding contest, puzzle games, flower art and face painting.
Other places to watch cherry blossoms in Jeolla Province include Wolmyeong Dong Park, Boseong Daewonsa Temple, Seomjingang Cherry Blossom Road, Hwagae Market, Ssanggyesa Temple.
Address (English): Seomjingangbank, Muncheok-myeon, Gurye-gun, Jeollanam-do.
Gangwon-do: April 6 ~ 11, 2021
The Gyeongpodae Cherry Blossom Festival takes place at the Gyeongpodae Palace and Gyeongpodae lake.
The Gyeongpoho Lake is surrounded by a 4.3 – kilometer path of blooming cherry trees, which will definitely make you surprise with the view of beautiful cherry heaven.
Other places to spot cherry blossoms include: Nami Island
Incheon: 9–15 Apr 2021
Finally, you can not miss Incheon city. Incheon Grand Park Cherry Blossom Festival will take place here. At that time, the cherry trees in Incheon Grand Park will be filled with pretty pastel pink flowers. Moreover, the largest park in Incheon will be covered in a pastel pink hue of cherry blossoms.
Other places to view cherry blossoms include: Jayu Park
Are you ready to visit Korea in those sakura seasons? Don’t forget to plan your trip carefully in order to get the best chances for a sakura sightseeing! And of course, remember to bring along your cameras because you can take some photo to store the prettiest scenes you’ll ever see during your trip!
- Seoul blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog for a wonderful budget trip to Seoul for the first time.
- Hotels in Central Seoul — Top 6 best cheap hostels in Seoul & best cheap hotels in Seoul.
- How to getting from Gimpo & Incheon airport to Seoul?
- Explore Common Ground Seoul — The concept mall you should visit when traveling to Seoul.
- Seoul budget trip — 4 useful tips to visit Seoul on a budget.
- Visiting Bukchon Village — One of the most beautiful villages in Seoul, South Korea.
- Visiting N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower) — A tourist icon of Seoul, South Korea.
- Seoul cherry blossom — Top 9 best places to see cherry blossoms in Seoul.
- Exploring Namdaemun Market – One of the best street food in Seoul.
- Must buy in Korea — Top 23 cheap, famous & best things to buy in Korea (South Korea).
- Jeonju blog — The fullest Jeonju travel guide blog for a wonderful trip to Jeonju Hanok Village, South Korea.
- Seoul itinerary 5 days — How to spend 5 days in Seoul & what to do in Seoul for 5 days perfectly?
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you finding more top things to do in spring in Korea? Read more: Cherry blossom festival Korea 2021 — Top 5 cherry blossom festivals in South Korea in 2021.