Also on the Loboc River, on the two sides of the coconut water at night dense focus many bright fireflies lit a river. On clear nights, you can even observe a sky full of stars.The Feeling when walking in the river, watching each flock of flying fireflies and looking up to millions of stars sparkling is no different than you are lost in the middle of the world.
- Bohol day trip from Cebu — One day in Bohol, a mysterious island of the Philippines
- Philippines itinerary 9 days — Suggested itinerary for 9 days in Philippines explore: El Nido – Coron – Cebu
- Coron itinerary 3 days — How to spend 3 days in Coron & what to do in Coron for 3 days perfectly?
- Must do in Cebu — 10 top things to do in Cebu Island & best things to do in Cebu Island
- Cebu itinerary 3 days — What to do in Cebu for 3 days & How to spend 3 days in Cebu perfectly?
Zipline at Loboc Eco-Adventure Park
Arrived at Bohol, you must definitely visit the Loboc Eco Adventure Park to participate in adventure games swinging zips from mountain to mountain. With a height of 550m and turn back line is 400m with the ticket price is 400php, extremely cheap but the experience is guaranteed to remember for life. From above, you can admire the whole view of the blue Loboc River, emotions will quickly turn from fear to enjoyment only because the scenery is extremely beautiful. However, if you can not overcome the fear of heights, you can take the cable car or join the river activities such as rowing, kayaking on the river.
Look for Tarsier monkeys
Tarsier Monkey is one of the most unique of Bohol Island. Since it is the smallest of all primates in the world, the size is no larger than the adult man’s hand. However, deforestation has devastated the habitat of the Tarsier. So the Philippine government has built a reserve to protect this rare species. In the sanctuary of Tarsier, you have to go light, speak quietly and take pictures without lights so as not to wake the sleeping animals. The visitors must follow the available paths and be guided only by the location of the Tarsier.
Take a panoramic view of the Chocolate Hills
About 1,268 hemispheres lying on an area of about 50 square kilometers in the middle of Bohol Island, turning into light brown in the dry season, make up the distinctive Chocolate Hills. These hills are considered the most lively nature monument on Bohol Island and the image of the hills is undulating, lying close together and is glazed like a box of chocolate was chosen on the flag and on the seal of the island.
Struggle at Alona Beach
Alona Beach is on the island of Panglao, just far from the big island Bohol one bridge. This is one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the Philippines with the white sand beach which is not inferior to any other famous sea paradise. From Alona Beach in Panglao, you can rent boats to the surrounding islands like Balicasag, Pamilacan, and Virgin. Each island is a small paradise. The feeling of swimming among colorful flocks of fish is something you must not miss.
Find dolphins at the sea
Off the coast of Panglao, dolphins swim throughout the year, especially from March to May. The best time of the day to see the dolphins jumping around the nose of the boat around 5 am to 7 am. You should rent hotel near Alona beach and buy the tour in the afternoon, the morning is gone. Remember to bid the pride before start your trip.
Visit Baclayon Church
This is oldest church on Bohol Island, was built without cement but with dead coral, eggs white. The church plays an important role in Catholic history of the island.
Man-made forest of Bilar
This is the 20,000 man-made hectares of forest, lush green space of the Island.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Bohol you can refer to
- Bohol Countryside Tour
- Bohol Day Tour from Cebu
- Private Bohol Countryside with Panglao Highlights Tour
- Bohol-Dumaguete OceanJet Ferry Ticket (One Way and Round Trip)
- Bohol-Siquijor OceanJet Ferry Ticket (One Way)
- Private Transfers between Bohol-Panglao International Airport (TAG) to Tagbilaran Seaport, Panglao Area, and More
- Shared Transfers (One Way/Round Trip) between Bohol-Panglao International Airport (TAG) and Panglao Island
- OceanJet Ferry Ticket (One Way/Round Trip) Bohol-Cebu
Are you looking for more top things to do in Bohol? Let’s check it out here and how to spend a day in Bohol. And another paradise island in Philippines. Let’s check out Iloilo island: Iloilo travel blog (Iloilo blog) — The fullest guide for a great trip to Iloilo, Philippines.