Sanur is the sea that anyone to Bali would love to visit. Not to mention the fresh sea air, fine white sand or crystal sea water. This sea is also a hub of leisure activities. If Nusa Dua gives you the feeling of conquering the sea, Sanur takes you “to travel” to the bottom of the sea. With a few small accessories, you will be walking in the sea literally.
- Bali trip blog — The super Bali travel guide blog for a budget trip to Bali for the first-timers
- Bali travel blog — The paradise island of Indonesia
- Bali travel tips and advice — 14 best things to know before going to Bali & travel to Bali warnings you should know
- My trip to Bali blog — My first real vacation in Bali
- Bali itinerary 8 days — How to spend 8 days in Bali (8 days 7 nights in Bali) pefectly?
Located south of Bali, Jimbaran is considered as the resort castle of Bali. Beholding the sea, having a dine under candlelights at the beach. It is also one of the most beautiful spots tp see the sunset in Bali.
This town is full of the most basic services you need while traveling or even more, along with the country’s atmosphere with its green fields. Besides, visiting ancient cultural relics such as black-leafed temples, royal palaces, and especially taking part in the daily life of indigenous people.
Seminyak will make your trip a luxury one, as it is not just a white sand beach but also one of the most luxurious resorts in Bali. It’s a bit expensive but if is really worth your money, you will have the beach for yourself with super services. Whether sunbathing or doing massage in the spa, Seminyak is the ultimate place to wind down completely.
Although not the oldest temple, Tanah Lot is the most visited temple in Bali. Built on the top of a giant stone between the pristine ocean. Another bonus of this place is that you can see the next temple in the series of 7 holiest temples in Bali.
As soon as you arrive in Goa Gajah, you will be surprised by the magnificent statues at the gate. With elaborate carvings, this statue with wide mouth is the favorite sightseeing spot of many visitors.
Mt Batur was once a volcanic eruption that black sand and lava trails are still everywhere. At this place, not only can you experience the natural atmosphere, join the mountain climbing but also can behold the stunning Bali from the observation stations. Come to Bali, do not miss on the trekking trip to explore the active volcano and admire the sunrise setting in the mist of Mount Batur.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Set in a nature reserve, Ubed Minkey Forest is for nature lovers as you can take a stroll in the paved paths, meet long-tail monkeys and explore native plants. The long-tailed macaque, the owner of this forest, is very friendly and can make your day more joyful than ever.
Ulun Danu Temple
Like a flower floating on the sacred lake of Beratan, the temple is located 1,200 meters above sea level, also known as “water temple” due to its special location. If you want to explore Bali culture, this temple cannot be missed.
Puri Saren Royal Palace
One of the royal palaces in Bali was built around the 18th century. Dubbed the architectural landmark of traditional Balinese architecture. Enjoying the traditional art performances in the evening will give you a closer insight into Bali culture.
Kuta – one of the best surf destinations for the surfer from all over the world. Kuta beach in Bali satisfies you with the strong wave to challenge yourself. After hours of fun with the waves, shopping malls and dining services will help you regain your energy almost immediately.
Agung Rai Art Museum
At the Agung Rai Art Museum, you will have the opportunity to admire the traditional Kamasan style of Bali. This museum brings together the finest art and sculptural masterpieces of Bali and Indonesia. Agung Rai Art Museum is obviously the place for fans of art.
Set in the middle of the Bali forest. Sekumpul Falls is as fabulous as a white silk band spreading from the top of the mountain down to the bottom. If you have already begun to get bored of the sprawling beaches, this striking waterfall in Bali will definitely be your choice.
Bali Night Safari
After spending a good time at the beach, eating fresh seafood and join in recreational activities, you will want to try something new. And it can be Bali Night Safari. Dive into the natural atmosphere at night with other friendly animals. Not to mention, there is also a fire dance performance before eating dinner near the lion cage.
The markets are always attractive for food lovers and adventure seekers. You will spoil your choice of pretty souvenirs or try silver ornaments, colored glass. Or simply come here to “fill the stomach” of traditional Balinese cuisine.
Situated northeast of Bali, Gunung Kawi is one of the ancient temples of Bali that was built hundreds of years ago. As a cultural monument, history, ancient architecture of this place is also a point cannot be ignored. In addition, there is a beautiful natural landscape with stone steps and valleys full of green trees.
In addition to the above highlights, Bali also offers countless other recreational and entertainment venues. For example, the northern area with its own private beaches and luxury resorts. Undoubtedly, taking a trip to this paradise island – Bali will give you the exciting and unforgettable experiences.
- Top places to stay in Bali — Top 10 best areas to stay in Bali Indonesia for the first-timers.
- Bali transport service — Some useful tips on how to get around Bali.
- Bali one day tour — How to spend one perfect day in Bali?
- Best coffee shops in Bali — Top 10 best cafes in Bali you must visit.
- Exploring Pemuteran – Admire the new land on the Bali Island.
- Tasting Babi Guling Bali – The most famous food in Bali.
- Bali travel tips — 14 things to know before traveling to Bali.
- Ubud travel guide — 5 activities you should not miss while visiting Ubud, Bali.
- Best beaches in Bali — Top 15 best beaches in Bali.
- Bali things to do — Top 10 Bali activities & attractions you should try.
- Bali food guide — 10 best local foods in Bali & best places to find them.
- My trip to Bali blog — My first real vacation in Bali.
- 8 best & top things to do in Ubud, Bali.
- Bali travel blog — The paradise island of Indonesia.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Bali you can refer to
- Bali All Time Favourites Private Day Trip
- Bali Private UNESCO Heritage Sites Trip
- Nusa Penida Full Day Trip from Bali
- Bali Swing and Waterfall Full Day Tour in Ubud
- Bali Instagram Tour
- Private Ngurah Rai Airport Transfers (DPS) for Bali
- Private Sightseeing Custom Tour for Bali
- Private Sightseeing Custom Tour for Ubud & Surroundings
- Bali Private Car Charter
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (DPS Airport Pick Up) for Bali
- 4G Portable WiFi for Bali
- 4G Portable WiFi for Indonesia from Uroaming
- 4G LTE WiFi (MNL Delivery) for Asia
Are you looking for more Bali travel guide and top things to do in Bali: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Bali itinerary 8 days — How to spend 8 days in Bali (8 days 7 nights in Bali) pefectly?