Taiwan travel itinerary 6 days — Day 3: Stay in Taipei
The third day, you should go to Wulai hot spring in the morning. In the afternoon, visit the Yangmingshan National Park and National Palace Museum. Choose one of the following three in the evening: dinner and a walk in Yuanshan, explore City Hall or shopping in Zhongxiao Dunhua. Talking about hot springs, you can choose Wulai, Beitou or hot springs at Volando Urai resort.
- Taiwan itinerary 3 days — How to spend 3 days 2 nights in Taiwan & what to do in Taiwan for 3 days perfectly?
- Taiwan food trip — 24 hour culinary experience in Taiwan
- Taiwan solo travel blog — The suggested Taiwan solo travel itinerary on how to spend 5 days in Taiwan perfectly?
- Taiwan itinerary 7 days — How to spend 7 days in Taiwan & what to do in Taiwan for 7 days pefectly?
- Taiwan itinerary — How to spend 11 days in Taiwan (11 days 10 nights) pefectly?
6 days itinerary in Taiwan — Day 4: Visit Hualien
From Taipei, you can go by train or bus to Hualien during your trip to Taipei – Hualien – Kaohsiung. Then, you can take a day to experience the place.
The first point you need to visit is Taroko. This is a majestic scenery in Taiwan with the dizzying cliffs regardless of whether you look up or down. The scenery is filled with the blue of the sea and mountains. Only, you come here, you can feel completely fascinated by this.
Taroko is attractive in your eyes.
In addition, according to experience scheduled to go to Taipei – Hualien – Kaohsiung of many friends; here is also another place in Hualien called Mukumugi is worth to go. If you want to enjoy the strong feeling of a flying umbrella game!
6 day itinerary Taiwan — Day 5: Visit Kaohsiung City
Kaohsiung does not have the majestic natural beauty of Taroko, but it has its own unique features. You can come here to explore:
Night Market: There are two large night markets in Kaohsiung: Xin Jue Jiang (where you can buy many of the clothes, cosmetics, and fashion accessories are marketed for all ages) and RuiFeng sell famous snacks here).
Enjoy food: Lemongrass hot pot near the Xin Jue Jiang night market, Mo Shou milk tea
The 85 sky building (Kaohsiung 85 Sky Tower): an economic symbol of Kaohsiung; MRT Formosa Boulevard-Siziwan Station;
6 days in Taiwan — Day 6: Continue to conquer Kaohsiung
Sun Yat Sen: The leading university in Taiwan: In addition to being a prestigious school, the school is also famous for its beach and mountain, and a variety of water sports such as windsurfing on the beach also.
Cijin Island: Sea on the island is not ideal for bathing, but you can enjoy the sea view, buy souvenirs and eat fresh seafood. Here, you can find an affordable price.
Kaohsiung Fo Guang Shan Buddha Palace: Buddha Guang Shan is a place to save a lot of golden Buddha statues and hundreds of hundreds of copies of The Heart Sutra by hundreds of people copy by hand from many places gathers. Also, you can also admire the rare Buddha’s relic of the temple.
Here is the schedule to go to Taipei – Hualien – Kaohsiung for Taiwan budget trip itinerary in 6 days (6 days 5 nights taiwan itinerary). You can apply all of them or add your favorite places! Wish you have a fun trip!
- Taipei blog — The fullest Taipei travel guide blog for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.
- Yilan blog — The fullest Yilan travel guide for a budget trip from Taipei to Yilan, Taiwan.
- Visit Shiding Thousand Island Lake Taiwan — Explore the beautiful scenery of Taipei in one day.
- Must do in Taipei — Top 12 best places to visit & best things to do in Taipei.
- Visit Din Tai Fung Taipei Original (Din Tai Fung Xinyi) — Tasting the best dimsum at the best dimsum restaurant in the world.
- Day trips out of Taipei — Top 8 best day trips from Taipei you definitely should not miss.
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit.
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit.
- Taipei itinerary 3 days — What to do in Taipei for 3 days?
- Taiwan food blog: Taiwan must eat — Top 9 best foods you have to try in Taiwan.
- Taiwan street food blog — Top 10 Taiwan street foods you must-eat.
- Taiwan food trip — 24 hour culinary experience in Taiwan.
- Things to know before going to Taiwan — Top 15 best things to know before visiting Taiwan you have to know.
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them.
- Kaohsiung blog (Kaohsiung travel blog) — The fullest Kaohsiung travel guide for a budget trip to Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Kaohsiung itinerary 2 days — How to spend 2 days in Kaohsiung, Taiwan?
- Top 5 best places to visit in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Taipei Kaohsiung itinerary — How to travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung?
- Hualien travel guide — Top things to do & must go places in Hualien, Taiwan.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.